Reaction score
STATE BELOW WHO YOU THINK WILL BE A FLOP CAN BE NEW TRANSFERS OR OLD PLAYERS

Jordan Henderson
Aaron Ramsey
Swathes of QPR's squad

Jordan Henderson
Aaron Ramsey
Swathes of QPR's squad
defiantely lots of QPR players but i think aaron and jordan will do better than last year henderson has to otherwise the scousers will have to offload him

yeah im an arsenal fan tbh i think giroud is goin to be a flop reminds me too much of chamkh

yeah im an arsenal fan tbh i think giroud is goin to be a flop reminds me too much of chamkh
Not arsenal fan but like podolski seems to be hit and miss sometimes but has good record, giroud never seen him play before but was not impressed at euros!

wilshere is going to be another diaby i think playing 90 minutes a season before getting injured again

Really liked Wilshere, just don't think he'll be able to recover being injured for so long and being so young.

I have a feeling Hazard may be posted here a few times. I am going to say Podolski, Hernandez, VDV and Joe Allen (if he goes to Liverpool).

I have a feeling Hazard may be posted here a few times. I am going to say Podolski, Hernandez, VDV and Joe Allen (if he goes to Liverpool).
Defo think podolski will be on here alot,bin impressed with joe allen at olympics and swansea think VDV could be to looking forward to watching hazard.