Premier Leagues most overated player?

Frank Lampard: 151 goals makes him chelseas 3rd all time top scorer, he is also the highest ever goal scoring midfielder with 124 goals. HE IS ALSO 3RD IN THE PREMIER LEAGUES ALL TIME ASSIST TABLE WITH 149 AND COUNTING. please back your opinions with facts other wise it makes you look pretty silly.

everyone calls him rubbish but surely a rubbish midfielder couldnt do what you have listed their :S also heres a vid of 10 of his best goals which none are tap ins or take deflections like people claim all his shots are YouTube- lampard top 10 goals

everyone calls him rubbish but surely a rubbish midfielder couldnt do what you have listed their :S also heres a vid of 10 of his best goals which none are tap ins or take deflections like people claim all his shots are YouTube- lampard top 10 goals

the reason why there are no tap ins or deflections is because the are his ten best goals, do you really think they would be deflected goals in his top ten and if you want to see good goals from a midfielder just type in paul scholes on youtube

the reason why there are no tap ins or deflections is because the are his ten best goals, do you really think they would be deflected goals in his top ten and if you want to see good goals from a midfielder just type in paul scholes on youtube

scholes has scored some quality goals in his time i know that and ive allways liked paul scholes his a good polayer but there are plenty more goals lamps has scored that arnt on that vid that are good goals

Frank Lampard
Theo Walcott
SWP
Glen Johnson
Drogba
Anelka
Berbatov
Carrick
Bendtner
Lescott
David Bentley
Carragher
Aquilani
N'gog
Kuyt
Babel
Cech

Watched Scholesy's 100 Premier Leagues goals on Sky not too long ago. Sheer class :D

scholes has allways been a class player no way i will ever think he was over rated

Javier Mascherano

Rafa Benitez wants to marry him and IMO he wouldn`t get into the Tamworth u8s side.

Lampard
Rooney
Green(pretty sure everyone knows he's ****, but I just want to clarify I think this also.)
Parker
Noble
Berbatov
Defoe
Terry
Ferdinand

Lampard
Rooney
Green(pretty sure everyone knows he's ****, but I just want to clarify I think this also.)
Parker
Noble
Berbatov
Defoe
Terry
Ferdinand

have you watched the best striker in the world in action this season ??

Lampard
Rooney
Parker
Noble
Berbatov
Defoe
Terry
Ferdinand

im guessing your not english from the amount of english players you have listed

jesus christ i swear some people that comment on here are blind and cant actually watch football.

If being over rated was defined by being over paid, then I could list the entire Chelsea team, half the Man Utd team, and two Liverpool players. Going by this seasons performance, Gerrard by a mile.

If being over rated was defined by being over paid, then I could list the entire Chelsea team, half the Man Utd team, and two Liverpool players. Going by this seasons performance, Gerrard by a mile.
Arsenal fan by an chance?

Gerrard has been below par i wouldnt say he is overated we all know what he can do him and Liverpool have had a bad season..

Mainly due to appauling manager Rafa Benitez..

have you watched the best striker in the world in action this season ??

Bah, I have. People saying he is better than Messi? Best player in the world...? ****, he's not the best STRIKER in the world, nor the PL.

I agree he has quality, but in my opinion, a bit like like Lampard, he is losing the explosive side of his game and has been for the last 18 months. Still with a massive reputation, perhaps he is better in peoples minds than in real life?

im guessing your not english from the amount of english players you have listed

I'm Scottish.

But it's the British mentality is what I don;t like.
Players and fans from pride themselves when they hear the words grind, grit, determination, hard-working, etc. They are brought up to play ugly, unattractive football. So untechnical. The only one's that seem to have an exeption to this are fast, black FullBacks/Wingers... Walcott, Lennon, Young... Why do you think that Arsenal play the prettiest football in the prem but get bullied around? They only have fast black FBs/Wingers that are English. I know someone from England who knows just as much as me that England have as much chance of winning the World Cup as Scotland do.

Back