Premier Leagues most overated player?

it has to be between ashley cole, john terry and rio ferdinand.

Last edited:
Ashley Young and Gabby Agbonlahor don't perform for englnad when they get the chance but do brilliant at villa it's weird maybe MON shud become england manager then u wud see the whole villa squad in the national team

the reason agbonlahor is mis understood is that people think because he is very quick that he is a in behind micheal owen type striker, but agbonlahor does everything heskey does but better in an england shirt, with the exception of being able to become a goal threat and being obviously quicker

gabby can hold it up, he is good in the air, he is very strong and can link play, play him with rooney and rooney in the role he does at united and gabby would be handy!!

ferdinands better then terry ?? lol thats the best joke ive ever heard ferdinand is allways injrued and only looks good because vidic does all the work in your defence and what cfc supprter cares if his **** for england i would rather lampard play better for chelsea then england and if his so fat then why is he a fottie player wayne rooney looks fatter then him

ferdinand is better than terry but ferdinand ain't even that good and i agree that he only looks good because of vidic. Also lampard is overated as all he scores is tap ins, penelties and deflected shots

ferdinand is better than terry but ferdinand ain't even that good and i agree that he only looks good because of vidic. Also lampard is overated as all he scores is tap ins, penelties and deflected shots

tap ins ?? have you seen how many long range shots lampard has scored ? his proberly better then all of utds centre mids tbh

you really are avin a laugh mate start watching football then come back.

your so biased, hes right, most of his goals are exactly what he said they were,

and from how much people have praised gerrard on hear his aint the same cause tbh his goals are all like that too

your so biased, hes right, most of his goals are exactly what he said they were,

its a fact that they arnt. im not biased i just actually watch football. and so what lets say you are right a goals a goal and 152 off them is nothing to do with luck is it.

its a fact that they arnt. im not biased i just actually watch football. and so ******* what lets say you are right a goals a goal and 152 off them is nothing to do with luck is it.

he has scored alot of pens and tap ins in his time yes but he has also scored loads of brilliant goals in his time so i agree he dont only do what that boy listed

its a fact that they arnt. im not biased i just actually watch football. and so what lets say you are right a goals a goal and 152 off them is nothing to do with luck is it.
actually i do watch football including the game on saturday where he scored a tap in

yh i have also seen his long range shots which take deflections

so the one against everton in fa cup final last season took a deflection ??? his one against ipswitch last season took a deflection?? and the ones his scored against fulham in his career they took deflections??

Nick Bendtnar, worst player in the premiership to date IMO
David N'Gog
John O'Shea
Julien Lescott
Patrick Viera

could go on and on and on........

Frank Lampard: 151 goals makes him chelseas 3rd all time top scorer, he is also the highest ever goal scoring midfielder with 124 goals. HE IS ALSO 3RD IN THE PREMIER LEAGUES ALL TIME ASSIST TABLE WITH 149 AND COUNTING. please back your opinions with facts other wise it makes you look pretty silly.

Back