Premier Leagues most overated player?

Rio is miles better than Terry who has been utter rubbish this season apart from scoring against United. Rio has been injured thats all. And rio don't go f*****g his ex team mates ex girl

just because rio dosent **** his ex teamates ex girlfriend dosent mean his a better player at all. rio is and has been a class centre back but i certainly think niether 1 is better then the other. and for the people saying fat frank im pretty much sure he would outrun nearly anyone in the premiership for miles per season i can almost guarrentee that, he was chunky at west ham chelsea got him in shape.

berbatov
heskey
foster
downing
zamora
bridge
swp
wes brown
o shea
fletcher
upson
bentley?
green

how many players do you know that guarrentees you 20+goals from CENTRE midfield. so its more Mr hit and succeed really mate.

Actually there's been 4 times for Chelsea he hasn't hit 20 goals. And a lot more for WH
Matt Upson is a tad over-rated too

just because rio dosent **** his ex teamates ex girlfriend dosent mean his a better player at all. rio is and has been a class centre back but i certainly think niether 1 is better then the other. and for the people saying fat frank im pretty much sure he would outrun nearly anyone in the premiership for miles per season i can almost guarrentee that, he was chunky at west ham chelsea got him in shape.

Take it easy mate i was only joking terry and rio are equal and thats why they make a solid defence for england and was only joking bout fat frank i remembered my cousin saying it and searched and that pic came up. Frank is actually getting better now but gerrard still beats him

berbatov
heskey
foster
downing
zamora
bridge
swp
wes brown
o shea
fletcher
upson
bentley?
green

Darron Fletcher
Rob Green
Zamora
Downing
Foster

The ones above aren't over-rated They are all quality players its just that you dont watch them play.
Bentley isn't overratted at all he is rarely ever talked about he just made a mistake moving to tottenham

Initial points: without reina liverpool would be in a relegation scrap, look how quick he goes from being a class shot stopper to a counter attacking keeper! Fletcher has been under rated his whole career, burgertov isnt over rated just because he dictated a 30million fee and isnt up to rooneys standard the guy is 'over rated...' ok biggest overrated players according to praise from pundits and match of the day trolls like most of yourselves (6) : ashley young -always said he cant cross,- downing- no assists this season,- milner- limited technique capabilities and aweful positioning,- agbonlahor- now people agree with me! He cant score in the winter and only has an instinctive finish thats decent. Lennon, walcott and swp all over rated for similar reasons to young. Kuyt- is over rated by too many people, also off topic he has 95 whopping finishing on fifa (H) . Watch downing play? Unfortunatly i do every week. some more over rated players: cristian benitez, denilson, crouch, modric, barry, baines, bridge, diamanti, kalou and ballack.

Last edited:
Ashley Young and Gabby Agbonlahor don't perform for englnad when they get the chance but do brilliant at villa it's weird maybe MON shud become england manager then u wud see the whole villa squad in the national team

I think from what i saw today, anyone who calls de jong overrated, knows nothing, he had rooney in his pocket

Anyone who calls Ben Foster a quality player deserves to be hit with a mallet.

thought i'd do the opposite of the underated player.
Imo it's gotta be josé manuel reina, i am a liverpool fan, but not a fan of reina.

omg you have no clue if you dont want him i would be happy if arsenal could have him also we give u almunia and fabianski then youl know what ur missing

agbonlahor is awkward so is young, they both lack the mentality to keep themselves motivated, we see agbonlahor have the positioning and link up play rooney has sometimes, otherwise he is not seen in games for 70 minutes, young can go 4 games without landing a cross on carews head. Agbonlahor has only had 3 caps or something lol, i remember when heskey and gabby started vs spain you can guess my point from here.

omg you have no clue if you dont want him i would be happy if arsenal could have him also we give u almunia and fabianski then youl know what ur missing

He's the only one who thinks it, that i've met anyway. We all love Reina to pieces and NEVER wanna see him leave :wub:

young is better than the other english wingers though i think, but its only milner and bentley that can cross. Id like for gabby to play upfront with rooney but i think it will be crouch, cole or heskey... Unfortunatly? Nah i kid i like cole.

Last edited:
Aaron Lennon
Alex Song
Walcott
Nani
Barry
Vidic, since torres ruined him last year he hasn't been the same and i'm a united fan

Rio is miles better than Terry who has been utter rubbish this season apart from scoring against United. Rio has been injured thats all. And rio don't go f*****g his ex team mates ex girl

Most overated is Fat Frank he is rubbish for his country never gonna forget how many chances he had in 2006 World Cup and how many he missed

402px-Lamparduy2tl8.jpg

ferdinands better then terry ?? lol thats the best joke ive ever heard ferdinand is allways injrued and only looks good because vidic does all the work in your defence and what cfc supprter cares if his **** for england i would rather lampard play better for chelsea then england and if his so fat then why is he a fottie player wayne rooney looks fatter then him

Last edited:
overated: fletcher,carragher,ferdinand,bentner,berbatov.

underated: song,park,crouch,joe cole,milner,young,green.

just imo.

Back