bozinis8

Reaction score
Hey mates,I had a pretty crazy FM season with Nottingham Forest and i d like t talk about a few issues that i am itching to find out anuthing about them

1)I use my own tactics(no corner glitch)and i finished 1st with 129!!!! points out of total of 136.I was unbeatable at the league and i won pretty easily the Carling Cup and that made me qualify automatically for Europa League.Now at the Premier League at 2nd Season i am 2nd at the winter break.Are my tactics that great or i am so lucky?????

2)At the start of the second season i set as expactation mid table finish and i was given 55!!!! mil budget and 500K p/w for wage budget.Apart from that i found out that VERY-VERY big names(for Nottm Forest)being realisticly filtered by my assistant.I bidded Neymar and Ganso sice they were filtered as available to sign and i signed Neymar for 12.5mil and Ganso for 11mil.Not to tell more...WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING?????how on earth these players signed for my team and how do I win so easilly????
***thank you for your long-reading and I apologise for the bad english.....:)

3)since my tactic had a big hit there is the tactic for you to download it>>>>>View attachment 122642

Last edited:
Upload the tactic to the site and find out from further testers if it's great or not.

show us screenshots and upload your tactic then people can see. :)

You tell us, we dont even know what you are using.

well i am on a 4-3-2-1 formation that is based pretty mutch on the wingers and the striker.....
Philosophy=Fluid
St.Strategy=Overload
Pass.Style=direct
Creative Fr.=Default
Closing Down=More Press
Tackling=Default
Marking=Zonal
Crossing=Float
Roaming=More Roaming

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

i do not have any program for taking screenshots...i am pretty noobo O)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

i do not have any program for taking screenshots...i am pretty noobo O)

You dont need a program, FM can take them for you.

Just press ALT+F9, and it should save into the screen shot file in your Sports Interactive folder, if you do not have on create one.

And, like said above, you should also upload your tactic onto FM-Base, it sounds good enough to be shared.

press "alt and F9" together and it will place a screenshot in my documents/sports interactive/fm 2011/screenshots

yes, I have the same "problem"
First seasson with burnley i finished 1. in npower c. and in my sec seasson i was 4th in EPL :) Now Im in ECC have 12 points from 4 game and, well, dunno, is it about my getting very lucky or good tactics ::)
either way... im doing great!
Mate, press alt + f9 for screenshot, than, you should see an attachment button at the end of tool bar when you post message here, press it, and then choose, then go to my docs > SI > Screenshots :)
hope this 'helps :D

And to post the screenshots here I generally scroll down on advanced reply and click manage attachments. Upload the pics and post. Pretty easy really :)

Just press ALT+F9, and it should save into the screen shot file in your Sports Interactive folder, if you do not have on create one.

And, like said above, you should also upload your tactic onto FM-Base, it sounds good enough to be shared.

thanks mate but unfortunately i have a pretty ****** internet connection cuz i "share" it with some neighboors and i would not be able to answer some possible questions or anything an uploader has to do....

thanks mate but unfortunately i have a pretty ****** internet connection cuz i "share" it with some neighboors and i would not be able to answer some possible questions or anything an uploader has to do....

i'm not accusing him but i think your just making excuses maybe to hide something

*cough*cheating?*cough*

it doesn't take long to upload

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

who did you sign first season ???

well i uploaded some results that i relly liked and the tactic,I also uploaded my home page at FM that on the bottom left corner you can see the total points (126 eventually and not 129 that i wrote at the OP)

why has nott forest 55mil transfer budget?

If you have healthy finances when going into the Prem, then with the TV revenue, you can get budgets of 40 or 50 mill.

i'm not accusing him but i think your just making excuses maybe to hide something

*cough*cheating?*cough*
hahaaha...no!really i didnt cheated and thats because i have tried it and iy constantly ruins my saves.....i have just uploaded it....iys something like "Jawbreaker 4-3-2-1 Nottm forest" smthing like that

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

it doesn't take long to upload

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

who did you sign first season ???

My first signing was of course Leigh Griffiths(30-35 goals) then i signed Donal McDermott from Man City for 400.000 and he was absolutely PERFECT...av.ratinf of 7.74 i think and 23 goals at the first season i signed Alex Smithies and finally signes Coelho(great RB) and Consalves also on free and then i got rid of some lame players and all my reserves...at the 2nd season i signed Neymar and Ganso from Santos on totally 25 mill,then i signed Steven Fletcher for striker,Nedum Onuoha on loan,Micah Richards,Fabian Carizzo on free and Ilsinho for free and also Borja Valero who is AMAzing so far....thats all

And Adam Johnson? How's you get your hands on him?

yeah adam johson too....well i basicly cracked his balls off and i unsettled him,he was already unhappy abou not palying so it made thimgs easier....i was getting scout reports every 2-3 days to see when he was available and i bidded and he signed...

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

yeah adam johson too....well i basicly cracked his balls off and i unsettled him,he was already unhappy abou not palying so it made thimgs easier....i was getting scout reports every 2-3 days to see when he was available and i bidded and he signed...