Can you link us to your tactic because I SOMEHOW can't find it!!

This is looking like a good tactic playing as Boston UTD no signings yet beat two BSP teams first 4-1 second 4-0

Used tactic in SPL worked wonders just won 7-0 and 6-0 not only do u score goals but you don't concede either

Used tactic in SPL worked wonders just won 7-0 and 6-0 not only do u score goals but you don't concede either

really thank you man for posting your experience with my tactic..that helps a lot...can you tell me again what exactly you want me to do??

well i uploaded some results that i relly liked and the tactic,I also uploaded my home page at FM that on the bottom left corner you can see the total points (126 eventually and not 129 that i wrote at the OP)

how have you got neymar, paulo henrique, adam johnson and others???

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

also what are those things in the last screenshot next to your team name???

To be fair, there may be question marks over the signings but the tactic is pretty good, one up front but bags of support from the wingers and midfield.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

The ID number if thats what you meant.

how have you got neymar, paulo henrique, adam johnson and others???

thats what i am talking about.....the title of the thread speaks about a crazy season and how lucky i am on FM for signing Neymar and Ganso...Adam johnson was pretty easy to sign(the way is mentioned above) and Neymar too as i read around the forum he is pretty easy to sign.....ganso was a little tricky though,finally a bid of 11 mil and 30% of next transfer made santos to accept my bid

that's the clubs unique id, its useful to have it turned on if you are looking to make a logo or face pack as then you know the id of the club/person you are assinging the image to.

Good god, this guy.

Wow.

Made my eyes bleed reading his fail...horrible horrible fail of constructing a sentence.

I would say he is cheating - but he honestly doesn't sound like he's bright enough to even work out how to cheat...

Good god, this guy.

Wow.

Made my eyes bleed reading his fail...horrible horrible fail of constructing a sentence.

I would say he is cheating - but he honestly doesn't sound like he's bright enough to even work out how to cheat...
lol good point has to be a cheat though no way would you get those players

To be fair, there may be question marks over the signings but the tactic is pretty good, one up front but bags of support from the wingers and midfield.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

The ID number if thats what you meant.

well as said before i d not cheat on FM 2011,i cheated on FM 2010 and my saves were ****** up and destroyed so i stopped soing that and if you would like i can expain te signing you are doubt about on details....

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Good god, this guy.

Wow.

c mon man i am not english i am greek i dont know great english....

It probably would help your cause if you gave a screenshot of your signings and maybe finances from both seasons to see your profit and loss. The vultures won't leave until you prove everything. :)

lol good point has to be a cheat though no way would you get those players
even if i am cheating( i do not,honestly) the point of my thread is not the second season which i signed neymar and ganso,w are talking about the first season that was very succesfull and gave me alead of 40-45 points at the league and of course we are talking about the tactic that as posted by others is very good

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

It probably would help your cause if you gave a screenshot of your signings and maybe finances from both seasons to see your profit and loss. The vultures won't leave until you prove everything. :)

can you please tell me exactly which screens do i have to take a screenshot from???

upload a screenshot of your ACTUAL tactic, maybe that will help!

I'm gonna leave this thread.

It hurts to read this pointless ****, we all know he's cheated.

Why feed the troll? :(

I'm gonna leave this thread.

It hurts to read this pointless ****, we all know he's cheated.

Why feed the troll? :(

if tomorro morning post the screenshots will you post on my thread and admit that i havent cheated???will you shut up???are you you stupid guy that judge someone from abroad for the usage of an uknown language???

Just won 1-0 away to Arsenal in QF of Champions League. This is the best tactic in my opinion on FM Base just now

screenshot the page that tells how many saves you have to prove it.
then no one will doubt you?
thank you