This is my team/tactics who wouldu put in starting line up and what roles ?

i believe that you need to change your formation.you have great mids on the bench like modric.you should change it in a 4-5-1 or 4-3-2-1 or even 4-3-3...leave lukaku out if he is not blazing(he is still young,give him 30 mins per game and will be fine)and put pavluchenko..i have used him and was on fire.that's what i think

It's basically a remake of the GoalsGalore tactic :/
EDIT: Btw I've had great seasons with GoalGalore tho :) 3rd season and 1st season in the PL with Peterbrough (or whatever its spelled)

Last edited:
Good god, this guy.

Wow.

Made my eyes bleed reading his fail...horrible horrible fail of constructing a sentence.

I would say he is cheating - but he honestly doesn't sound like he's bright enough to even work out how to cheat...

Wow.

Are you really going to call somebody out for not being able to speak perfect English, even though it's not there first language? This guy is here sharing his very good tactic with the public and you're just acting like a complete idiot.

By the way, hows your Greek? You ignoramus.

Back on topic -

Hi, bozinis. As you've probably noticed the thread is a bit of a mess so it's pretty difficult to know the fine details of your formation without reading through every single post, so I was wondering if you could tell me what types of players I need for each position, and do you use OI's or match shouts, who is the playmaker and primary target man?

Or, with the greatest of respect, you could update the OP as I think your tactic deserves a far better one.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Use a variant (changed roles on midfield) of this as my home tactics. Works like a charm. Can get great and shocking results (Chelsea 6-1, Barca 5-1).

give the lad a break,if u guys jealous with his tactic and think him as a liar then stop posting here
wat an ignorant piece of shYT

TeamTom

your a ignorant ****** ,

1)English is not his first language
2)he's greek so of course his English aint gonna be as good as all our British

and also even if he did cheat(i dont think he did) all the other people that have said it has worked well wont have !

you should be ashamed of yourself.
GTFO this site if your going to be like that

Wow.

Are you really going to call somebody out for not being able to speak perfect English, even though it's not there first language? This guy is here sharing his very good tactic with the public and you're just acting like a complete idiot.

By the way, hows your Greek? You ignoramus.

Back on topic -

Hi, bozinis. As you've probably noticed the thread is a bit of a mess so it's pretty difficult to know the fine details of your formation without reading through every single post, so I was wondering if you could tell me what types of players I need for each position, and do you use OI's or match shouts, who is the playmaker and primary target man?

Or, with the greatest of respect, you could update the OP as I think your tactic deserves a far better one.

Thanks in advance.

Did this thread die?

Edit - I guess so.

Last edited:
What role have you given Paulo Henrique?

And which role would you give Montolivo on the mid? I just started a game with Fiorentina.

Also, do you have any good advice for a great left defender for a decent price? Im not quite satisfied with Pasqual and would rather use him as a standin.

just to keep this thread alive.. I think this tactic is still working ok in 11.3 I just played my first match as malaga (all new players) vs Valencia at home and beaten them 2-1. seems to be effective on the counter attacks doh..

saving before every game is pointless, i used to do it, and it takes away all the fun from the game. FMRTE, the save game, reload tactic and adding a new manager at a rich club like man city and spending there whole budget on one of your **** players so you get more of a transfer budget, are all things that spoil the game, the only reason i kept getting bored of FM is because i used to do the above things. if the kid likes to cheat by saving the game its up to him, we might not do it anymore but while his a noob getting used to the game let him do what he wants. i save the game after every 4/5 games if im on a good run, is that cheating?

this tactic seems to works brilliantly if you are playing against a team with a 4-4-2 formation..