Just post one screen shot of your teams history > records

Using Celtic with alot of youngsters sold my whole first team and bought young cheap players like Nze
Alright then good luck to you...i will post the screenshots tomorrow morning :)

Im gonna give this guy, the benefit of the doubt and I believe he isn't cheating and all I can say is WELL PLAYED SIR.

i will try this tactic out 2morrow and see if it is good but so far it is looking fantastic for other people.

i do agree that i think you have cheated

but i think it is unfair on you that the other person is treating you like **** just because you are foreign

good luck mate ;)

innocent until proven guilty ;) But yeah 2morrow morning post some screenies to prove you're not cheating at all :)

that's the clubs unique id, its useful to have it turned on if you are looking to make a logo or face pack as then you know the id of the club/person you are assinging the image to.

i know this but this isnt what i meant

i meant at the very top you know the tab with the club name --- next to it on the left there are 2 other things what are they??? i dont have them

i will try this tactic out 2morrow and see if it is good but so far it is looking fantastic for other people.

i do agree that i think you have cheated

but i think it is unfair on you that the other person is treating you like **** just because you are foreign

good luck mate ;)

thanks man and you will see that all the brazilian wonderkids are available just at the start of the season.....i am really happy that some say that i have cheated because when you do not cheat and someone says you do,then it automatically means that yu have done something great,depending on the occasion,that someone else can not do.....SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FOREIGN!!

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

i know this but this isnt what i meant

i meant at the very top you know the tab with the club name --- next to it on the left there are 2 other things what are they??? i dont have them

right click on the top tab of your home page and then a menu appears that lets you organize your top tab!!!

The disc and squiggly line? Just save and statistics which can be added in the preferences.

The disc and squiggly line? Just save and statistics which can be added in the preferences.

excuse i didnt make sense at all,can you please post again using more simple english??i am sorry

Just lay off this guy people. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean he is cheating.

thanks man and you will see that all the brazilian wonderkids are available just at the start of the season.....i am really happy that some say that i have cheated because when you do not cheat and someone says you do,then it automatically means that yu have done something great,depending on the occasion,that someone else can not do.....SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FOREIGN!!

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

right click on the top tab of your home page and then a menu appears that lets you organize your top tab!!!

your english is great and thanks for the help

excuse i didnt make sense at all,can you please post again using more simple english??i am sorry

That wasn't for you mate, it was for the guy asking about the two icons at the top. :)

That wasn't for you mate, it was for the guy asking about the two icons at the top. :)

thanks for your help as well :)

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

look how many people are viewing this thread

He might not of cheated, but then again he could of saved before each game and reloaded the game if he didnt get the result he wanted. On the balance of probability you will always get a suitable result in the end. I have a tendancy to do that in cup games. Then again Im playing a game at the moment as Aston Villa and Liverpool are top of the league, played 10 won 10!

Good luck to bozinis8, im glad your enjoying his game. (A)