Pretty **** good mate.
I know Southampton probably is not the hardest challenge but I thought I would check it out with a Lower League Club.

The 1 defeat was a last minute winner too.

Thanks for the tactic.

PS - just the 1 save at the start of the game too 4 me

Pretty **** good mate.
I know Southampton probably is not the hardest challenge but I thought I would check it out with a Lower League Club.

The 1 defeat was a last minute winner too.

Thanks for the tactic.

PS - just the 1 save at the start of the game too 4 me

no prob mate can you show me the league standings too please?

great tactic, bozinis8!!! I'm in 3rd season with Southampton (Premier League 1st season) and I'm in 4th place, because of your tactic!

well done mate!

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

great tactic, bozinis8!!! I'm in 3rd season with Southampton (Premier League 1st season) and I'm in 4th place, because of your tactic!

well done mate!

Finished 5th

Well according to my assistant this is my best line up
View attachment 123189
I dont actually have drogba hes just on trial.(Prob wont buy hes very old.)
In my opinion this is my best squad
View attachment 123192
Ive dropped shorey to the reserves cuz no one wants to buy him and I dont want to renew his contract and he is getting old.
Maybe not dodo still young but he had plenty of first team experience at leeds last season.

Last edited:
Well according to my assistant this is my best line up
View attachment 123189
I dont actually have drogba hes just on trial.(Prob wont buy hes very old.)
In my opinion this is my best squad
View attachment 123192
Ive dropped shorey to the reserves cuz no one wants to buy him and I dont want to renew his contract and he is getting old.
Maybe not dodo still young but he had plenty of first team experience at leeds last season.

well you have a pretty descent squad,and deep too!I cant tell you why you are not doing well but your sifnature says that you are 7th,if that is correct you shouldnt be so dissapointed....but you should expect more from your players and the tactic.....the only thing i can reccomend is to place tchoyi on the other wing and keep him as inside forward and use the other attaking mid. as winger and also change the role of your attacker between poacher and advanced forward a lot untill he starts to score a lot...i cant tell something else at the monent...if i notice smthing i will PM you

well you have a pretty descent squad,and deep too!I cant tell you why you are not doing well but your sifnature says that you are 7th,if that is correct you shouldnt be so dissapointed....but you should expect more from your players and the tactic.....the only thing i can reccomend is to place tchoyi on the other wing and keep him as inside forward and use the other attaking mid. as winger and also change the role of your attacker between poacher and advanced forward a lot untill he starts to score a lot...i cant tell something else at the monent...if i notice smthing i will PM you

Well I did use tckyoki on the other wing like you recommend before.We could have finished 5th but lost the last match of the season.

this tactic is unbelievable using it now on my forest save this guy right here is a massive legend

hey bozinis how do you set match preparation and OI???

well bojinov,see on page 5 of the thread at post No.124 i think.this will help you.....

Used it with my Hoffenheim against Bochum (German Second Division) at German Cup Qtr Final. Got a narrow 2-1 away win, and it's not a big victory, but the mentality of the tactic is pleasing.
The wingers have a perfect tactic, their movments are simple and tha action of the midfielders is very important.
But I don't like extreme ofensive tactics. I prefer ball control mentality.

Anyway, perfect creation dude

ok thank's but if i leave your tactic with the default corner glich i set match preparation on team blend all the season?

Playing against Leverkuse here. If I win, i'll be a son of a b*** and use your tactic against all the big german teams. (H)

yes,or you could set it to none i dont use the corner glitch and i have not experience with that,i suppose you should se it to none...

if you trust your assistant manager,let him do the media handling..........

thank's mate, but when i down to 10 men what changes i do?and when you win by 1 goal what changes you do in the final minutes?

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else get an opposition player sent off every game with this tactic?

you are right man,i can not explain why but it definately happens