there's nothing worng with it..its quite funny! I've played 43 games with 41 red cards lol

I have tested your tactic against West Ham first game of the season about 10 times now.By reloading the game I kept playing with your tactic and kept lossing and I couldnt figure out what was wrong I kept lossing by about 3 goals bu8t I went bakc threw your posts and found out what was wrong.I wasnt using any opposition instructions.I beat them 1-4.This may have been the problem as non of there players where been shown onto there weaker foot so I will try this for a couple of more games and see what happens.

I don't understand why the amount of saves is important. ****, I have auto-save on mine because my computer is as stable as Liverpool's reputation. :/

I don't understand why the amount of saves is important. ****, I have auto-save on mine because my computer is as stable as Liverpool's reputation. :/

If the opportunity to reload and replay has been there people seem to think it's proof that you've cheated. I also save a lot, I play the game very slowly and frequently alt-tab out for long periods of time.

regular saving is not cheating, however, reloading when something goes wrong is or to get a better cup draw or stop injuries for instance is.

This tactic does look interesting. As far as him cheating or not, As we havent seen his finance history or transfer history - we cant be sure.

But its not like his cheating is effecting our lives is it? one thing is clear - people are enjoying his tactic and we should be gratefull!
Although I would like to see those screenies!

As per my earlier posts I love this tactic.
Loads of goals and not much tinkering required.
Finished my season as Southampton (i know there are more difficult challenges about)
Chelsea were my parent club hence the loan signings.

Screenshots below.
I autosave every month and probably played the season in 4 gos hence 16 saves.

The only tinkering with the tactic was changing crosses to drill and from near post to mixed and far.
No real difference seen

Just starting pre-season in the Championship looking forward to it.

Great tactic and hopefully this proves no cheating required.

PS - Forest actually won the FA Cup this season as the AI which I thought was weird

Well i too save my game after every game and every signing just not to loose them...

This tactic is looking very good. Will surely try!!

Edit: It is CLASS!!! Really worked well. My players keep the ball and then score. Well done!!

Last edited:
Also fantastic result against Man City even with the worlds spending power and a sqaud I would love to have I still beat them 6-1 at the Hawthorns.
View attachment 124344

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question, but when using the OIs, you mentioned showing on weaker foot for the best player on each line of the pitch. What are you basing the best player on? Attributes, value etc... What attributes are you basing "the best player" on?

This may be a stupid question, but when using the OIs, you mentioned showing on weaker foot for the best player on each line of the pitch. What are you basing the best player on? Attributes, value etc... What attributes are you basing "the best player" on?
Well im not sure exactly but gernerally players who are valued more have better attributes but I have been doing it with players who have the highest attributes and it seems to be working.

Bozinis,
Tryin' the tactic out and it looks very good so far.
Well done, FM has made it so much more difficult to get a winning formation going here, perhaps forgotten that this is, just a game.
Still, the biggest issue with a lot of tactics in fm11 is that after about 2 or 3 seasons the AI figures everything out and you have to change a lot. Do you know if this tactic lasts for more than 3 seasons? As in, i can understand having to make a few tweaks here and there as always, but will this tactic become useless after 3 seasons?

hey bozinis,
I was wondering what i could do to get better results. clearly, a 0-0 draw at home isn't a good result. Here is my first team (have some injuries) and here are my assistant recommendations (playing as birmingham)

My lineup

This is my team/tactics who wouldu put in starting line up and what roles ?