Pro Evo 2008

It aint saying the nat thing after i reset my settings but now it just cant find an oppenont often and when it gets one in a blue moon, then it says cant update my rankings.

whats going on any advice welcome please!

anyone ever done a successful shirt pull or dive on this? i haven't :( i've done potentially convincing dives but my players get booked anyways

What do you class as a succesful shirt pull?

I did a successful shirt pull. I pulled someone down in the box by his shirt and there was no foul. Dives seem to be impossible though.

What do you class as a succesful shirt pull?

Just one that draws a foul, or even works by yanking the defender to get the ball back...not that i advocated deliberate fouling or anything, but they've put the feature in the game so it would be nice to be able to make use of it sometimes

It aint saying the nat thing after i reset my settings but now it just cant find an oppenont often and when it gets one in a blue moon, then it says cant update my rankings.

whats going on any advice welcome please!

Right well you solved the NAT problem so I'll ignore that. The problem with finding a game and stat recording is at fault with XBOX Live and the current flakey state of the servers. There is **** all you can do so grit your teeth and wait till it's fixed or alternatively, trade your 360 for a PS3 and jog on over to PSN.

For ajw, hope it's helpful - YouTube- PES2008 special moves by PESoholic

Why PES Sucks...

057467062c337bdf72c5b134a112427b1d232083.png

• Scoring 13 goals against Man Utd with a weakend side.
  • Ratings!?

Yeh the ratings are awful. They got rid on PES6 for the 360 but obv decided to bring them back. Could have at least improved them a bit.

i hate player fitness thing on master league. Can get like three games out of people and there more or less disabled.

Only recently started to pay attention to the condition of the players, didn't realise how much it affected the players.

the fatigue is so unrealistic, and as for the ratings, well they're just downright terrible. you could play a flawless game with no shots against and the defense would still only get 6's or 7's. Definitely needs re-working for the next game.

last two pro's have been full of errors.

yup. if the online play isn't improved i might consider movin over to FIFA, and thats sayin sumthin cos i cant stand FIFA

Well you shouldn't do anything stupid!^

Pro Evo helped me avoid doing the washing up tonight, three of us, winner stays on, guy not playing does the washing up.

Won 4 in a row and avoided touching a pot. Owned.

Croatia 2 - 0 Tunisia
Japan 2 - 1 Croatia (AET)
Angola 2 - 0 ________
Israel 0 - 2 Italy

lulz Dishwashers ftw. :D Avoids all the womans work.

the fatigue is so unrealistic, and as for the ratings, well they're just downright terrible. you could play a flawless game with no shots against and the defense would still only get 6's or 7's. Definitely needs re-working for the next game.

Fatigue sucks, can basically play someone for one game before they get ******. Been like that ever since it was introduced :(