Pro Evo 2008

Well i finally got my internet on in my flat so if anyone is having any tornuments or just games to play count me in :)

I don't understand how you can claim you're amazing when you only pick the best team. <_<

hahaha i know all people do is go Barca,Inter,Man u etc try going Scotland,Angola,Wales and see how well you do?

I have only been birmingham so far and plan on staying like that, i only choose arsenal on last game because we wernt on <_<.

Anybody having tornuments lately or soon?

hahaha i know all people do is go Barca,Inter,Man u etc try going Scotland,Angola,Wales and see how well you do?

my (not very good) mate in uni went brazil once, i was wales and beat him 7-1 :)

Ok so I won promotion into the premiership on Master League and here's how my first season finished...

3b3740e72033e329147f1160ba9481018cc8cb21.png

I scored the most goals and conceeded the most aswell lol.

It's the PC version which can be heavily edited.

Is there any way to get updated stuff for the xbox? im an xbox noob and i've just got back from uni to play on it (tis sexy btw:D). For the ps2 ya could always get option files but obv ya cant do that for the xbox...or can ya...

Nah the xbox version can't be updated with 3rd part patches etc :(

Just online on pes at the minute looking at my stats, played 25, W8, D2, L15, i no it is ****, but then i just looked through my opposition.My last 10 games.
1.barca
2.inter
3.arsenal
4.inter
5.man utd
6.ac milan
7.man utd
8.liverpool
9.barca
10.barca

Then looking through my whole things the worst team i have played is lyon which i won 4-0. My rating sucks but i wish pes ranking gave you points on things like opposition e.g 100 points off me for losing to barca but 200 for me for beating barca.It is really annoying me playing the same 5 or 6 teams over and over,i wish people would just pick there own team no matter who it is, unless of course you cant. Like i could not on pes 6 because us been in the championship.
The lag thing is terrible i am told they are working on a patch i hope it works. I an interested to no what is the worst thing that has happened to you? Mine is against man utd, steve kelly intercepted a ball and i through balled it to muamba thinking i was on the attack, the screen jumps forward and jumps back to my goal where rooney is one on one with my keeper with all my defenders on the half way line i mean what is happening with that?

Also wondering is kris going to set another torny up i did ok in the last one :D

god this lag needs sortin out, seriously. just bein playin jamgla and at least 2 of his goals came from me havin control of the ball to his players standin on the line with the ball. it's really takin the fun outta the game completely. I mean, who in their right minds would sell a game so flawed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone played online in last two days can never find an opponent, is anyone else having this problem and why does custom match never work? It always says failedto connect or full quota

mine has been doing this, the only matches i have been getting on custom is spanish people who lag really bad :(

When i go xbox live on pro it says

As the NAT type of the network environment currently being used is either STRICT or MODERATE, the following restrictions may occur when playing in this mode.

other users cannot participate in matches created by you.

you are unableto participate in matchers created by others.

WHAT THE **** DOES THIS MEAN!and please how do i fix it??????

i dont know exactly what it means but it happens to me, whenever you see it just power cycle (restart) your router or modem.

its just the servers on xbox live, its totally messed up, you should try playing call of duty at around 8, tis a ****** nightmare

Tried switching my modem on and off a couple of times but it still says it everytime i put it on. Its only letting me play quick matches and then it takes forever to find an opponent. Anyone any ideas what else could be wrong, i recently renewed my xbox live and got a new pad, but surely that cant be the problem