Pro Evo 2008

Nah PES 2008, the Xfire logo is the PES 4 one though lol

Finished my first Master League season. Finished 3rd from bottom. :( Only 5 wins lol

7 Games into the new season and only Celtic and Galatasary have beaten me. My best players are Henk and Krancjar.

I'm not a fan of the full 20 team Division 2. Finished my first season though (16th position) with 19 losses lol. Just entering the negotiation period gonna try and get some decent players. At the moment the only players I have signed all suck.

Top Player, but I have the ML difficulty set to Normal I think.

I've got a few good players in the end of season negotiation period. They are...

Valeme (CB)
Servet Cetin (CB)
Izquierdo (SB)
Birindelli (SB)
Campo (DMF)
Eagles (SMF)
Aliyev (CMF)
Solskjaer (S)
Derbyshire (S)
Nordstrand (S)
Pawel Brozek (S)

With a decent team I should be able to gain promotion now :)

After my good start things just went downhill and everytime I conceeded a corned they scored. Got a few more freebies in the negotiation period but unless I win the league next season then I wont be able to afford their wages. :D

Yeh my wages are at about 14,000 so I need to win at least another 15 games just to pay their wages lol.

Freebies ftw!

i have not bothered with master league, i started it but have been playing a league season with Villareal on world class. It's hard spec with players getting tired etc

im always up for a tournament, lag might be a ***** though

the lag does my head in i cant defend well as it is without me being through on goal hitting post then second later my keeper picking it up off the back of the net

right i think its time we got a tournament started

dunno it is very laggy still. plus i hate playing you, always barca

haha just cus im amazing :p

i can ac milan now anyways,

they have improved the lag loads

I don't understand how you can claim you're amazing when you only pick the best team. <_<

Beat my housemate last night, he was VERY angry.

Results: (We randomize continents then randomise team in them)

My team (Can't Remember) 5 - 2 Costa Rica
Japan 1 - 0 Australia
Slovenia 3 - 1 Brazil
Sweden 1 - 0 Brazil
Denmark 2 - 1 Equador
France 2 - 1 Denmark

He was pretty annoyed :D

Brazil twice in a row on random and still lost both haha, he sucks :D

Sucks big time.

I'm home from uni in 9 days so will finally get to play on it, can't wait :D

He's actually quite good, it's just i was at the top of my game lol

He reckons he was cheated by the ref on every game.