Pro Evolution Soccer 5

If anyone sees me online then i'll gladly play, my gamertag is Haste. If you want to arange a match then add me on msn wes.***@ntlworld.com

I'll give you a game sometime Wes, I'm rubbish though. :(

I smell an FMBase tourny coming. Best do it after Xmas cos more people will have the game, by more people i mean me :p

Who from this forum does play online then? I only know of Lee and i guess Sean does aswell, Clacker in the future too but who else does? Doesn't matter if you're rubbish either Lee, just use the boring winger formation and you'll start winning games very easy, or use Limewire :p

Because in each game you host one half so you can make it lag for the other person by downloading. :)

what's the point it is wierd that people care that much about their online record.

Yeh some people care about their stats too much. Pretty much everyone goes AC Milan/Chelsea etc..

Yeh i think about 4/5 people you play against online are using AC Milan, it is pretty annoying.

I think my current win percentage is about 63%. I usually play with Man Utd, Newcastle, or Inter.

Ooh I got PES5 for the PSP this morning, it is pretty good. The graphics are a lot better than I thought they would be, by far the best looking football game I've seen on the PSP so far. The only bad thing is that there is no super cancel so I am constantly giving away stupid throw-ins etc.. :(

I think I will probably get it for PSP instead of PS2 for xmas and buy it for PS2 another time. IS there anyway to play against people from miles away through wi-fi on pro-evo or any other psp game?

Yes there is, you can use the Xlink Kai: Evolution software along with your wireless router that you should have already. I forgot how to do this but maybe there will be a guide here.

would hate to play without super cancel, cant defend or attack crosses well without it, and yeah it is annoying that everyone uses AC, Barca, Brasil etc but you just gotta deal with it. I've came accross a few people who have used a team that suprised me such as wolfsburg and everton, I add these guys to my buddy list cos its always fun to play with **** teams. Anyone for a Morocco vs Egypt?

Nah it's okay, last time I was Egypt was on PES4 against Murali when he was Brazil.

I can never master super cancel properly,any tips Sean or Craven?

I've only just really started to use it. Basicly if you think you can use it to gain an advantage over your opponent then do so.

I think there's a few things on the training about the SuperCancel, like beating the goalkeeper to the ball etc..

I wouldn't be able to play without super-cancel myself, It brings me so many goals and saves me so many clean sheets. I use super cancel to catch a ball played through my defence or to catch an over hit through ball of my own, also use it to defend and attack crosses, super-cancel so you can get infront of the attack and head clear, or use it to get infront of the defender for a header on goal. There are other situations you can use it in also but these are the ones i use it for most, you just have to get into the habbit of using it.

I'm starting to get used to the PSP version now. It seems to favour the player who prefers to pass the ball slowly up the pitch.

thats good for me then. I played the ps2 version today and it was really good and long distance screamer are easier to do. I was playin 2-2. Me and my mates who barely play footy games against two die-hard pro evo players who work out best formations for best teams etc. After a couple of defeats we got into gear and defeated them a coupke of time after stuffing them 4-0 when we were both Inter. It was mint.