Go France and score a lob with Henry its so realistic its class

Kris said:
Go France and score a lob with Henry its so realistic its class

Henry scoring for France, doesnt sound very realistic :D

Where can I get the stuff so I can play online

I scored a class 30-yard volley with Forsell yday :D

ajw said:
Where can I get the stuff so I can play online

I bought all the stuff to go online then relised I had the wrong modem, so watch out.

Played Prr Ev for the PS2 at a friends house today, its better in that there are small things taht are improved so it looks a bit glossier and realistic. BUt its much harder than the other pro ev !

Scored a class header with defoe, but then missed an open goal with him :(

Murali said:
Scored a class header with defoe, but then missed an open goal with him :(

You scored? :yikes:

You don't know how bad Murali is at Pro Evo though Ajw.

:D

It's class going Liverpool i just cross it 2 Crouch

I don't play Crouch, I prefer playing Pongolle and Cisse with Baros in behind them.

Lee said:
You don't know how bad Murali is at Pro Evo though Ajw.
Yeh he was abysmal at PES4. I would win him with Egypt (when he was Brazil).

I thumped 3 past you mo'fo' and took u to extra time....shame u cant just run past others with fast players like on the other on..

(I dont hav PES or PS2 so taking sean to ET is good...tbh sean should be ashamed of himself :p )

Ha Ha Sean :p

Im trying 2 get on the network but its crashing :mad:

Just played it for the first time yesterday, scored from half way line of the post by gerrard after 2 mins.. looks pretty easy too me but im still going to get it.

Yer i suppose your right, i was playing everton anyway. Maybe it was just a fluke because i didnt score any other good goals. I struggled on one-one-ones so my shots where just headers and shots outside the box.

does anyone else find players turning really slow? the only way i have managed to score so far is from crossing and i have proberly scored 15 times now. any tips?

You get used to the turning, it seems normal for me now.

A good way to score one on ones is using the R2 shot which has more emphasis on accuracy than power so it usually goes around the keeper.

Jack said:
Yer i suppose your right, i was playing everton anyway. Maybe it was just a fluke because i didnt score any other good goals. I struggled on one-one-ones so my shots where just headers and shots outside the box.

tap square...dont bray it...