Pro Evolution Soccer 6

It doesn't seem jumpy or slow to me, gameplay is as smooth as a baby's backside. No edit mode in the 360 version and only 8 stadiums seems pointless too, each to their own though.

does everyone think the game is better than the last one then?

only bad thing really is birmingham arnt on :(

duno what you expect with a mediocre championship side :p

Its alot better on the 360 than on ps2 i think its really jumpy and slow ps2. The shooting is bad i have scored out side the box a few times though. I love the tackles and the way the players fall when you snap them, only bad thing really is birmingham arnt on :(

I've scored a fair amount outside of the box. Scored a couple of 30+ yard scorchers with Scholes & Carrick when I played online when I first got it.

Yeh I love the way players fall when u foul them as well.

Pffft no one cares about Birmingham. I was dissapointed that the german teams wern't on. I used to love playing as Schalke :(

I got online today. the server is really slow. i eventually managed to get one game started but the person left at half-time. i was all over him but it was still 0-0 at half-time. I hate people who disconnect.

Dont think i will play online untill im used to the game going to start a master league soon aswell btw is there a kits patch yet :p

Hopefully soon. Seemingly the inserting kits process is almost the same but the textures have to be changed slightly so shouldnt be too long.

what equipment do you need to play online

and i competed that international challenge thing today, on hardest lvl:D

I use a pc so just need a decent internet connection and a lot of patience if it doesnt work first time and you need to change internet settings.

I scored a beauty on this earlier :p Crossed it in from right with Luis Fabiano LOL (i was Brazil) so yeah he crosses it in Ronaldinho heads towards Adriano who was square of him with back to goal and I did a bicycle kick from edge of box and scored :D I thought it pwned tbh. ******

Anyone else figured out any new skills yet? I've learned the Backheal lob, V-Feint and Matthews Feint, can do them all easy now. also the analogue up, down chip is better aswell. I've lifted it over the keeper several times and scored by using it. Robinson was even sent off because he pushed me while chiping him, never seen a keeper get sent off in any PES game before.

Played on it other day, seems to have changed to be more like FIFA to me :S

Still a great game though.

A new skill thats fairly hard to do is when you pass the ball, the person just before he recieves it presses square+Cross and the person flicks the ball just in front of him so he can volley a vicious shot. Only actually done it a couple of times but hope to master it.

i take it u have to find these out yourself and are not in instructions:|

Yea mate just **** about on the training park or what ever

I'll record some tricks tonight and stick them up here, wont be till after I get back from football though, 10pm kick off tonight :(

Have a look on PESFAN for some tricks they usually put up some guides and video tutorials etc..

is there any point in buying that guide they brought out for pes

GUTTED! In my master league a cross set up nicely for Ruud who had his back to the goal and he lifted the ball over the keeper with his heel but it was ruled offside by a fraction of a cm!