Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Right i really dont get this. My TV says 50hz on the back when i change pro to 60hz it goes in black and white, but on the tv video combo, it says 50hz on the back but plays in colour, im confused. Is there anything i can do like convert my tv to 60hz or something?

Oh well never mind, il just play on the combo one, but i think santy is fetching me a 32" HD tv for xmas anyway so another month to wait :)

Oh well never mind, il just play on the combo one, but i think santy is fetching me a 32" HD tv for xmas anyway so another month to wait :)

Santa has stopped bringing me big gifts like TV's. Now i'm 21 Santa expects me to buy them myself. :(

I have it on PC, but it is incredibly slow. and stuttery. that bad i dont want to play it!

Right i really dont get this. My TV says 50hz on the back when i change pro to 60hz it goes in black and white, but on the tv video combo, it says 50hz on the back but plays in colour, im confused. Is there anything i can do like convert my tv to 60hz or something?

nah you're TV can either run in 60hz or it can't. You're not missing anything to be fair.

that would come to at least £1000, i never get that much :thud:

So how are all you spoilt lot getting on... what annoys me about playing online, all the kids who spend 24/7 on the thing thinking they brill then you beat tham and they just very abusive, cant help but reply with something that hammers them. Kids ey? :p