Pro Evolution Soccer 6

It was a fluke for me. Ruud was just facing the wrong way and chipped the keeper with his heel.

I like your updated sig Grant :D

Played on the game, tis *** of course. I like the quick fk option, and the way Pirlo and Juninho P run up to take their fk's :D. And I think the game is still as realistic and smooth as ever.

Sean, if you can't control the ball, just look on the first page of the manual, it tells you what to do :)

how do u do back heeled lob

If the player is right footed:

Kicking left to right, run with the player into the box so that you are just about level with the back post, when the goalkeeper starts to come out to you turn around and face your back to goal and stand still! Press square and he will do the back heel lob, will knock up a video in a moment to show u what I mean. :)

Couldn't attach it in the other post so here. Just make sure you're level (or there abouts) with the post and facing away. If u hit it harder it lobs, just goes round the amazing Zamenhof here though.

I'm not too keen on some of the goalkeeper animations either.

Also they still have an invisible field around them that saves the ball if they miss it. That was one of my most hated parts of PES5 as you could get the ball past the keepers body but it would still get saved by this 'field'.

Sean, if you can't control the ball, just look on the first page of the manual, it tells you what to do :)

I was talking about PES5 when i meantioned about the spazzy touch.

Plus...who ever needs a manual to play Pro Evo :p

Yeah the invisiwall was annoying on PES5, haven't looked for it in 6 yet though, i'd forgot. The keepers do let the game down as they let some silly goals go past them. Konami still haven't fixed the servers either. :(

I have only played online once on the 26th I think it was. The servers were fine then but probably because they were empty :D

I like how you can play PS2 v PC though.

ohh thats good aswell that means when we start a league everyone can play :D

I have no idea what the **** that is. Your best bet is buying the Official Sony Network Adaptor as long as you have a spare ethernet port in the back of your router or modem.

i am going to sound really dum but which is the ethernet, i got a white cable with a clear hed going into one, then a black and a blue, with 2 ports left open above that are the same type as where the blue cable goes.

can sum1 give me a link to the cheapest netowrk adaptor/other way off connecting to internet

just found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaste...9JOMTM/ref=pd_sbs_vg_h__1/026-9906264-6521213

wud u still need a network adaptor

That is just an ethernet to USB adapter, the little black box has a USB connection and an ethernet port on it for the blue ethernet cable to be connected, it's just so you can use USB to connect your Console instead of ethernet.

This is what you need. You may have better luck finding a cheaper one on Ebay, if not you can always sell your PS2 and buy a slimline.

I was talking about PES5 when i meantioned about the spazzy touch.

Plus...who ever needs a manual to play Pro Evo :p

You clearly if you can't control it :p meh i thought you said you didnt like the control on pro 6 either

Anyone playing Master League? I started on Top player and Hard settings and i'm currently on my third season. My team is average but i'm topping the table.

GK - Ustari
RB - Zoro
LB - Brechet
CB - Kompany
CB - O'Shea
DMF - Mathieu
RMF - Walcott
LMF - Aisatti
AMF - Mardenzaro
FC - Fred
FC - Pazzini

Anyone else care to share?

First thing I did was play Master League...who needs practice :p

Missed out on promotion by 1 goal in first season and then in 2nd season I was just abysmal (think I scored 12 goals in total). My star, and only, decent player in the first 2 seasons was Radzinski.

In 3rd season I coasted the 2nd division as I should really have done in the first 2 seasons :(.

4th season I finished in 2nd place behind Chelsea who only dropped 7 points :mad:

Anyway into 5th season now and I finally have a 'good' team and I'm top after 10 league games and only conceeding 1 (an own goal as well :().

My starting line-up is currently:

GK: Edwin Van Der Sar (regen)
SW: Jaap Stam (regen)
CB: El Mourabet
CB: Onouha
DM: Fredson Pereira
DM: Maxwell
AM: Elvis Abbruscato
SS: Aguero
RWF: James Milner
LWF: Agbonlahor
CF: Llorente

Once you get rid of all the garbage (Castollo, Hamsun, Valeny etc) Master League get's alot easier, scoring isn't a problem for me now, defending can be at times though. I'd like to go 10 games with only 1 conceded due to my own errors, the reality of it is I do well to keep a clean sheet. My mentality is if you score one i'll score two. Going to invest in better defenders before I actually defend properly.

Yeh I have always played a very direct style on Pro Evo. I have 5 defensive players and 6 attacking players (nobody really in the middle of the park) so I just let the oppo come towards me...rob them and boot it down the other end of the pitch :D

But yeh that 2nd season really killed me because I barely managed to pay the wages of the **** (Njorgo, Jaric, etc..) players I still had. So I had nothing to spend next season.

just started my master league really so my team is still full of all the default players but i have won my first 5 games so it's looking good

Iv got a 360, can you play against someone on playstation on that?

After a quick google I can safely say, no. PS2 - PC are fine, 360 got left out of the loop... Again.