Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Im gutted pro ev for 360 is 60hz and my tv is only 50hz so i have to play in black and white :(

Haven't you got more than one television in the house? I thought every household had at least 3.

Yeah im playing it on one of them crappy dvd tv combo's now and its so small i wanted to play on my big tv :(

Pro evo is class ! all of them have been better than the fifa's and this year agen pro evo beats fifa with out a doubt:D ] so i wud recomend it as a must buy !!!!

After a quick google I can safely say, no. PS2 - PC are fine, 360 got left out of the loop... Again.

Their servers are probably better than our shizzle PS2/PC servers though :(

Have to say im not happy with it, **** goalies, bad passing, shots dont even look real and the amount of free kicks and cards you get for nothing is unbelievable, it seems a lot slower and more like fifa to me. Every player i have used with the exception of robben so far has had the turning circle of a bus, and you can even edit name of a team just the players name which i think is pants

Have to say im not happy with it, **** goalies, bad passing, shots dont even look real and the amount of free kicks and cards you get for nothing is unbelievable, it seems a lot slower and more like fifa to me. Every player i have used with the exception of robben so far has had the turning circle of a bus, and you can even edit name of a team just the players name which i think is pants

PS2 version > 360 version. :)

:yikes: have you got it on 360 or PS2???? i have one problem with it...long shots are a tad too easy ;)

360, the tempo is very slow, on pro 5 you could with the tempo of arsenal but on pro 6 its like your limited to the tempo of england :(

Whats the deal with master league everyone i try sign rejects me :(, any hints how to get players?

There is a new setting to make transfers easier/harder. It might just be in the general setting of your master league or maybe you can only adjust it when you start a new master league. You can also just pay more money.

Whats the deal with master league everyone i try sign rejects me :(, any hints how to get players?

I have the transfer difficulty on hard. The success is usually based on your rank and how much dosh your giving.

Best thing to do is use the quick search and there is an option to do with players who are easier to negotiate with. I recommend sticking with them (and youth players) for the first season or three :)

Does anybody know if the PS2 servers are ok yet?

Not sure I have only been on the once and havn't bothered since the first day.

I have not played the game in about a week just trying to win all the cups the now :D

I haven't played it in a month now, I don't have much time to play it and when I do have the time I just don't feel like it.

has anyone tried the pc server lately aswell. Is it possible to play a game yet?

Anyone got a 360, i would play, dont think 360 servers will be bad