Probable Manchester United squad for next season?

sanketutd

Reaction score
What squad do you think fergie will put for registration next year? I am not asking for fantasy football but realistical squad

I think he's buying Alexis Sanchez, Neuer or Akinfeev and maybe a RB.

He'll definately have bought a GK, probably another CB and a CM. Maybe a winger as well.

wait for next season? :)

hundreds of threads about United and our signings.... maybe do a little search next time :)

you can sit here and talk the biggest load of BS under the sun hoping, assuming, contemplating who Sir Alex is going to buy.... there are parts of the team that need reinforcements, however, its a long way away and you dont know whats going to happen...

but I would like to see either Akinfeev or De Gea in goals for us as well as someone like Hamsik in the centre and Ashely Young on the left :)

wait for next season? :)

hundreds of threads about United and our signings.... maybe do a little search next time :)

you can sit here and talk the biggest load of BS under the sun hoping, assuming, contemplating who Sir Alex is going to buy.... there are parts of the team that need reinforcements, however, its a long way away and you dont know whats going to happen...

but I would like to see either Akinfeev or De Gea in goals for us as well as someone like Hamsik in the centre and Ashely Young on the left :)

Hamsik is not going nowhere, Napoli are doing great and are going to the Champions League in the next season, also the chairman wants 40 million for him.

Reckon Adler and Hamsik will join. Can see the likes of Brown, Hargreaves, Owen etc leaving.

Well news today is apparently United are talking to Pastore...

Suprised no-ones read that yet

Well news today is apparently United are talking to Pastore...

Suprised no-ones read that yet

Doubt that will ever happen, his place is in Barcelona and the chairman wants 50 million and Man Utd can't afford that.

United have promised Rooney that we will spend 100m this Summer.. so 40million is not that much, trust me, we will probaly get him for around 25million plus Mechada or something... he will join :)

Doubt that will ever happen, his place is in Barcelona and the chairman wants 50 million and Man Utd can't afford that.

lol. Thinking Man Utd can't afford 50million and Barcelona can. Didn't Barcelona have to find a sponsor because they need money?
But according to the news, Palermo want £34million, and are close to agreeing terms with United for him. And to be honest, United would be the better place for him. Would barely get a good chance at Barcelona.

Pastore news in on Sky, Football 365 and is getting on few other sites. ****** rumors just make everyone so excited.

He wont move to Barca, he wont warm bench anywhere.

definetly a goalkeeper , maybe akinfeev or steklenburg

would like to see lindergaard given chance but defo need CM / WINGER maybe even CB

yeah been doin good for HSV think could get him for decent price to

Think this might be the summer of Fergies last rebuild. Get young, fresh hungry players in now, bed them in for a season or two then move on. Based on this theory - Akinfeev, Phil Jones (though that would be a nightmare), Rodwell, Young, Hamsik and Llorente would make excellent addtions to United's good squad.

Think this might be the summer of Fergies last rebuild. Get young, fresh hungry players in now, bed them in for a season or two then move on. Based on this theory - Akinfeev, Phil Jones (though that would be a nightmare), Rodwell, Young, Hamsik and Llorente would make excellent addtions to United's good squad.
Too much money there. we're talking 150m there. can see a 70 million on young rodwell pastore though