Probable Manchester United squad for next season?

Well i think these are the Key Parts.

Goalkeeper: Akinfeev, Adler or De Gea would be sweet Signings

Centre Backs: Adil Rami, (but as hes moved to Valencia doubtful) , Mamadou Sakho,Neven Subotic

Centre Mid: (Creative) Hamsik, Gourcuff(if fail with Hamsik)

Winger: Alexis Sanchez

Too much money there. we're talking 150m there. can see a 70 million on young rodwell pastore though

Depends how serious the Glazers are in making the transition into post-Fergie time easy. Don't forget Chelsea will be spending and so will City, even more so if they finish in the top4. This will be a really important summer for United, regardless of how this season finishes.

Dont think we will spend that much. I think we will sign a GK and a creative mid.

You could guess all day who man u will sign
I dont think they will sign a single one of these big name players your all saying except maybe a keeper where they need to bring in one of the best out there.
Might be proved wrong, but i doubt it

We hardly ever spend massive on lots of players and we still are capable of competing for the titles ;)

i want pastore to play in Man U. i don't want to see him sitting in the bench in Barcelona or Real Madrid

You could guess all day who man u will sign
I dont think they will sign a single one of these big name players your all saying except maybe a keeper where they need to bring in one of the best out there.
Might be proved wrong, but i doubt it
considering that SAF has already said he will look spend big this summer, and the fact we already tried t sign someone in jan, you are more than likely going to be proved wrong

Pastore to united what a fantastic signing that would be this kid is world class!!

I wonder if it will be another transfer window gone where Utd have signed nobody proper big again. Its annoyed me the last 4 or 5 windows utd fans at school claining the likes of Ribery, Benzema etc are almost certain to join Utd but it never happened.

I wonder if it will be another transfer window gone where Utd have signed nobody proper big again. Its annoyed me the last 4 or 5 windows utd fans at school claining the likes of Ribery, Benzema etc are almost certain to join Utd but it never happened.
see above. ps united never claimed they would sign them, only the papers. we only moved for benzema

I tihnk this thread is a bit stupid. it's impossible to know Fergusons targets.

This is more like a fantasy football thread. But even Sky is reporting that Pastore could be joining. Idk if there is any truth in it.

@Mike

United spending big? I know he will spend but are you sure he will spend very much? Giggs already agreed a extension and Scholes will probly too. So he doesn't need to sign many players...maybe 2-3 max.

see above. ps united never claimed they would sign them, only the papers. we only moved for benzema

I know Utd never claimed they would I said Utd fansd at my school etc who dont know alot always say how Utd are going to sign all these world class players when 9 out of 10 times doesnt happenn but I do have a feeling Utd will make atleast one pretty big signing this summer.

I tihnk this thread is a bit stupid. it's impossible to know Fergusons targets.

This is more like a fantasy football thread. But even Sky is reporting that Pastore could be joining. Idk if there is any truth in it.

@Mike

United spending big? I know he will spend but are you sure he will spend very much? Giggs already agreed a extension and Scholes will probly too. So he doesn't need to sign many players...maybe 2-3 max.
he does GK, CM AML/R. this is most definitely the last season for the two mentions so thats 3-4 players coming in. hardly fantasy football

Stekelenburg - 10m
Rafael
Rodwell - 10m
Vidic
Evra
Nani
Fletcher
Henderson - 15m
Bale - 30m
Young - 20m
Rooney

lol. Thinking Man Utd can't afford 50million and Barcelona can. Didn't Barcelona have to find a sponsor because they need money?
But according to the news, Palermo want £34million, and are close to agreeing terms with United for him. And to be honest, United would be the better place for him. Would barely get a good chance at Barcelona.

Forgot about that. But in the summer Real Madrid offered 35 millions for him and Palermo rejected and it wasn't a rumour, it was the chairman that said that. And i only think that Pastore comes to Barcelona if the Fabregas deal fails.

Last edited:
he does GK, CM AML/R. this is most definitely the last season for the two mentions so thats 3-4 players coming in. hardly fantasy football

Well yeah..you can always spot the positions that needs strenght. But maybe not the exact players.

If he sign players for those positions..will it be big signings (like pastore).. or wenger stuff? :D

If spurs don't make top 4 I'd go for Gareth bale.

Apparently we were chasing m'bia from marseille too quality player.

Pastore, bale, m'bia , adler. That's who I would love to see join.

Well yeah..you can always spot the positions that needs strenght. But maybe not the exact players.

If he sign players for those positions..will it be big signings (like pastore).. or wenger stuff? :D
in between, as always.

GK will be top class.

rest will be good young players on the way to making it big

hope we do sign pastore defour hamsik sanchez but think it will more likely be rodwell young bale or henderson