Probable Manchester United squad for next season?

Well yeah..you can always spot the positions that needs strenght. But maybe not the exact players.

If he sign players for those positions..will it be big signings (like pastore).. or wenger stuff? :D

Big signings. Fergie will prob be retiring in 2-3 years, and is looking to getting some decent players in, getting them settled and making sure his eventually successor doesn't have to much to change for a season or two so Fergie can stick around for a while and help his successor fit in.
Well that's what I think ^^)

I think he's buying Alexis Sanchez, Neuer or Akinfeev and maybe a RB.

Why would he need another RB? Rafael is doing good enough and he'll only be doing better next season.

I don't want to see Scholes at the midfield, that would just be a waste. And Anderson definitely should get some playtime as a starter to get himself going.

I don't want to see Scholes at the midfield, that would just be a waste. And Anderson definitely should get some playtime as a starter to get himself going.

Scholes aint a waste hes still got the ability just not on the Physical side now as of his age of 36 now. He also adds the experience into the team along with Van der Sar and Giggs and then Anderson does need first team football.

Just heard on the news that Barcelona secured the first option to the purchase of Pastore.
And his dream is to play for Barcelona,not Man Utd. He wants to play alongside Messi.

yeah would like to see anderson get more game time still think he can be quality cm

I'm going to say Pepe Reina as I like annoying Liverpool fans with that prospect :D

Word is, Ferguson arranged a deal with Redknapp for Modric. I've read somewhere, Ferguson is giving Carrick + 30 mil for Modric and that Redknapp is going to accept it.

Just heard on the news that Barcelona secured the first option to the purchase of Pastore.
And his dream is to play for Barcelona,not Man Utd. He wants to play alongside Messi.

That may be so, But I've heard that Barcelona didn't want to spend as much as Palermo wanted for him, which probably is their first option up. And it's all up to the player when all said and done. He can move to Barcelona, get to train with his favorite player, and start to lose match fitness because he's warming up the bench.
Or he can move to United where he will play nearly every match, and play for the biggest club in the world.

I hope Alexis Sánchez will join and Pastore too :)
Maybe we need a GK, but i hope Lindegaard will be the next Schmeichel :) :)

Word is, Ferguson arranged a deal with Redknapp for Modric. I've read somewhere, Ferguson is giving Carrick + 30 mil for Modric and that Redknapp is going to accept it.

id like to see that happen :p but then that makes me wonder why we bothered to give carricka new deal :p

but then again you know fergie we are always linked with loads of players but we will sign a bunch of people we never heard of or havent been linked with :p

altho i think it is fairly obvious that we will sign a goalkeeper the question is who?? weve been rumoured to want nearly every keeper alive :p

Thats not going to happen. SAF said so!
In my opinion:
I also heard that Pastore is about finish deal with United. Price 40 million.
GK, usuall rumors, Akinfeev, Neuer, Adler, De Gea. My tip is Adler for 25 million.
United wont buy another winger. SAF have Nani, Valencia, Obertan ( he might have impact next season), Park and Giggs. Rooney can play there too.
I dont know why would SAF buy another CB. Vidic, Feridiand, Smalling, Evans, Brown O'shea can play there...
Rodwell, I rate him as much as I rate Carrick. Similar players. Carrick is little more creative, but Rodwell is much better in phisical aspect. He'll try to get Rodwell only if he sell Carrick.
SUM
Pastore + Adler +( Rodwell - Carrick) = 80 million

Scholes and Giggs are retiring after next season so the best option would be too sign some decent youngsters who can learn from them. Pastore learning from Scholes. Young or Bale learning from Giggs.

I would love to see either...
Pastore/Hamsik/Ganso/Gourcuff for midfield
and
Bale/Young/Sanchez on the wing

As for keeper
Akinfeev/Adler/Lloris

id like to see that happen :p but then that makes me wonder why we bothered to give carricka new deal :p

but then again you know fergie we are always linked with loads of players but we will sign a bunch of people we never heard of or havent been linked with :p

altho i think it is fairly obvious that we will sign a goalkeeper the question is who?? weve been rumoured to want nearly every keeper alive :p

From Neuer to Sinan Bolat back to Fabien Barthez coming out of retirement to be Manchester United's goalkeeper

Neuer

Rafael Vidic Rio Evra

Valencia/Nani Hamsik Fletcher Bale

Rooney Berbatov​

Neuer £20m
Bale £40m
Hamsik £25-30m

and ship out some dead wood

Not sure utd got any money to buy anyone. If they have got some funds they need midfielders so hamsik is a good choice and diarra would be alot better than carrick. And they need a keeper id go for stekelenburg (bet ive spelt that wrong)

Possibly a few of these ..
GK - Adler, Neuer, Akinfeev or Stekelenburg
LB - Izaguirre
CM - Modric , Hamsik or maybe Huddlestone
WINGER ( maybe) - Sanchez, Elia or Bale

He maybe wants to play alongside his ugly friend Messi. But Barca is a team that doesn't even need him.

But he will only get playing time when Xavi hangs his boots, or Iniesta. I dont even want him to go to United. But going to Barca is not exactly the best step for him...they already have the world best team.

And then again...Barca will probly not spend stupid money because of their financial situation.

Last edited:
Who give's a ****. Hopefully he'll retire. Can't stand the man. He's happy to chat after games when his team wins but spits his dummy out when they lose. He's nothin but a spoilt brat.

What i expect to happen:

Players in:
Sneijder (30mil, he has said he would like to join United)
Neuer or Steklenburg (around 20mil)
Rodwell (15mil)

Player out:
Rooney (60mil)