Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my very first post in this forum, i am new and used to be a silent reader here, seeking for an info for a good players and read anything about tactical discussion. I'm here to share my own tactic to see what do you guys think of after a relatively good feedback in Indonesian forum. Okay, here we go! :D

The tactic was originally made for Manchester United and was inspired by them when they beat City at Community Shield, but since they are a pretty strong side on this FM series, i think it would be better if i try to make it more perfect using a mid table team, so i chose Wolverhampton Wanderers FC. The formation is a 4-4-2/4-2-2-2/4-2-4 formation as seen below.

I always wanted my team to play simple football, pass and move. I wanted the team to score goals from a wonderful team move. And this is my tactic was all about, creating lot's of chances and score goals from a wonderful team move. And here's some video of it:

[video=youtube;jEvoV7jGk3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvoV7jGk3U[/video]

The video shown above was when i'm playing with Manchester United. It's a friendly match against Barcelona and the goal speaks it self. Below, are the goals when i'm playing with Wolves.

[video=youtube;gO3nyTVpONs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3nyTVpONs[/video]
[video=youtube;oFK1G9X2rWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFK1G9X2rWQ[/video]
[video=youtube;Yq1P6YCED6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq1P6YCED6o[/video]

You can see some other goals on my channel in youtube if you want to see more tho...:D

RESULTS:

This are the results against the big five...

And this is the results by the end of the 1st season:

And the fans appreciates the way the team has been playing...:D

And this is the biggest win ever for my team as well as for my tactic when i'm using it. It's my 2nd season. Others who's been using my tactic in Indonesian forum have experience a better result than this tho, he won 10 goals to 1 with Inter if i'm not wrong :D

Players needed:

GK - Any goalkeeper that can save goals.

FBR/L - A pacey one with a good tackling, positioning and stamina.

CBd - A stopper centre back who have a good heading and bravery.

CBc - A cover centre back with a decent bit of pace.

BWM - A decent ball winning midfielder with a good bravery, tackling and determination. One more thing, make sure your BWM didn't have the 'gets forward whenever possible' and 'gets into opposition area' PPM or any other PPM that will make him gets forward whenever the chances arrive.

AP - The one who dictates the game. So you better make sure to have someone who is good enough to play this role. A standard good attributes for Advance Playmaker are needed. Same as the BWM, make sure your AP didn't have the 'gets forward whenever possible' and 'gets into opposition area' PPM or any other PPM that will make him gets forward whenever the chances arrive.

IFR/L - Someone who can drag two-three opponents with his speed and dribbling skills and creating space for others to exploit as well as creating chances with his creativity and flair.

DLF - A false 9, the one who's responsible for creating many key passes for the team. A trequartista like player withouth roaming :D

Poacher - The goal machine of the team. Find someone who's good enough in this position and your team will score lot's of goals.

- For those who want to test this tactic using a mid-table or even smaller reputation team, make sure you have a good/decent player in this position: Advance Playmaker, Deep Lying Forward and Poacher. You might also wanted to have one good Inside Forward to drag the Opp. back line, but it's not a must tho :D

Match Prep and Pitch Size:

During the pre-season, workload: high; focus: attacking movement
During the season, workload: average; focus: teamwork

My pitch dimensions is normal. Haven't really tested whether the pitch affecting the style of play or not.

OI:

- If you're up against a team with a good pacey winger, set the OI tackling hard
- If the winger are inside forward, set the OI tackling hard and show onto weaker foot
- If you're up against a team who is using a 4-2-3-1 formation, set the OI tackling hard and marking always to the striker as well as their AMC. Sometimes, it would work even better if you set your BWM to man mark the AMC and your CBL to mark the striker.

Teamtalk:

Nothing special in particular, just use both my own instinct and my experience. So, can't really tell you guys much about this. I'm sorry :D

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0r0bd6rv3bsnuvl/Parking%20Bus%20Destroyer%200.0%20(Wolves,%20Jul%202011).tac

Notes:

- This is not a Barcelona-esque tactic, my average ball possession through out the entire season is average, about 57%.
- This tactic was for patch 12.0.4. Will work to make this tactic for the 12.1 patch soon.
- I'm using a corner kick trick to boost the goals because i found out that sometimes it's pretty hard to score goals even when your striker is on a one on one situation with the opp. goalkeeper.
- I swap my IF and strikers in the tactic, so if you feel you don't have IF who can play at both wings and strikers who can scores as well as creating chances, you can untick the swap.
- Last but not least, sorry for my bad English and enjoy!! Hope will get some feedback from you guys soon... :p

Last edited:
i did that now it takes me to that website but says the file is not valid :( can you not upload it to mediafire (you dont need to sign up)

hey proxy what was your line-up like with wolves? looks impressive gonna give it a go. thanks

hey proxy what was your line-up like with wolves? looks impressive gonna give it a go. thanks

This is my squad during the 1st season :

wolverhamptonwandererss.png

I brought Kyle Walker, Steven Caulker, Ryan Shawcross and Carlos Fierro on the 2nd season.
Thanks tho, would love to hear some feedback from you :D

if this is true, this is going to be the best tactic here. i am goin to try it with tottenham

I got to the Champions League Quarter Finals with Basel in 2nd season using this and have to say it is impressive. My team isn't completely suited yet in terms of players so i'm looking forward to seeing how it does in future.

I got to the Champions League Quarter Finals with Basel in 2nd season using this and have to say it is impressive. My team isn't completely suited yet in terms of players so i'm looking forward to seeing how it does in future.

Thanks for the feedback mate!:D
Glad it works well for you...:D
Hopefully it works well int the future for you as it works well for me too :D

@bhaenkho,

tapi disini bukan cari si bett3r kan :ngakaks