is there any shout instruction used?
btw start new save with southampton,will update the progress later :)

Awesome results in your Wolves and my Belchatow, mate. After season, i will give u more feedbacks.

is there any shout instruction used?
btw start new save with southampton,will update the progress later :)

Don't need that mate, since it's a full tweaking tactic :)
Hope to hear some feedback from you soon :)
Thanks for trying :D

Awesome results in your Wolves and my Belchatow, mate. After season, i will give u more feedbacks.

Thanks mate!
Would love to hear more feedback from you :D

i will use it for season four and will give you feed back in a day or two

So, i'm managing Swansea in season 1, who haven't had the best of luck so far. I was playing a 4-5-1 formation, but after seeing the results of this tactic I had to give it a go! Here is the first result, at home against a tough Fulham side:

I'm going to keep using this and see how it goes :)

Steve

i will use it for season four and will give you feed back in a day or two

Okay, thanks mate :D
Really appreciate it tho :D

So, i'm managing Swansea in season 1, who haven't had the best of luck so far. I was playing a 4-5-1 formation, but after seeing the results of this tactic I had to give it a go! Here is the first result, at home against a tough Fulham side:

I'm going to keep using this and see how it goes :)

Steve

Good result there mate, hopefully it continues to work well for your Swansea team. Danny Graham is a good striker tho, so much like Kevin Doyle in my Wolves team. Thanks for trying, would love to hear more feedback from you :D

I play Danny Graham at DLP and he has been great there :) at first I was going to put him at Poacher, but his pace is not good enough, so Luke Moore will have to do for now.

Steve

Next result against Arsenal:

I'm really starting to like this tactic now! Defensively it has been brilliant so far!

Steve

What patch ?

But i don't think it matter a lot since the patch that has been released up until now didn't affect the match engine, right? :D

I play Danny Graham at DLP and he has been great there :) at first I was going to put him at Poacher, but his pace is not good enough, so Luke Moore will have to do for now.

Steve

Yeah, he's a hard worker striker just like Doyle so even tho he was lack of creativity he will work hard to do his job on the pitch :D
If you have some money left, you should sign Wilfried and Mushaga Bakenga, they are a great poacher :D

Next result against Arsenal:

I'm really starting to like this tactic now! Defensively it has been brilliant so far!

Steve

Great result there :D
Would work even better if you have a good Advance Playmaker, Poacher, DLF/striker trequartisa and one good Inside Forward like i said in the 1st page :D
So if you have some money left, try to buy a good player in those position :D

Could you possibly post up a list of recommended players for each position mate?

Steve

Last edited:
Could you possiblu post up a list of recommended players for each position mate?

Steve

In what season are you now?
If you are in 1st season, you might need a good FBR/L, BWM, AP, one IF and a good Poacher.
For FBR/L try to sign Petar Zanev and Ivan Bandalovski, or you could try Adrian Aldrete
For BWM you could see Beram Kayal or Almog Cohen
For Advance Playmaker, you could see Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, James McArthur, Tom Cairney or Jamie Ness
For IF you could see Ivelin Popov, he's a Nasri like player for me, differences is, he's cheap and realtively unknown :D
For Poacher, you could sign Wilfried and Mushaga Bakenga, the last one is from Rosenborh u18, so make sure u open the Norwegian league or else he won't show up when you search him :D
You might want to loan Danny Wilson to be your backup tho :D
If you have about 14m pound, you can sign all those players by installments :D

Last edited:
Would it be ok to just let my Assistant do Match Prep?

Steve

i decided to take a struggling inter milan who were 9th in 4th season and in my first game with this i beat napoli 7-0 LOL btw i have nne of the elite players like snijder as city snapped them up i have maicion and cesar but they arent at their finest so i signed piatti (LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH) and hamsik i also got in balotelli and hes been scoring a couple :D going good i also won my EC KO stage 1st round 7-2 against bilbao hehe although i have tweaked it abit to be more possession play and more solid defensively conceded 3 in 6 now which isnt terrible