Would it be ok to just let my Assistant do Match Prep?

Steve

You mean match prep or team talk?
Because i didn't know whether we can let assistant manager to handle match prep :D

i decided to take a struggling inter milan who were 9th in 4th season and in my first game with this i beat napoli 7-0 LOL btw i have nne of the elite players like snijder as city snapped them up i have maicion and cesar but they arent at their finest so i signed piatti (LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH) and hamsik i also got in balotelli and hes been scoring a couple :D going good i also won my EC KO stage 1st round 7-2 against bilbao hehe although i have tweaked it abit to be more possession play and more solid defensively conceded 3 in 6 now which isnt terrible

Great result you have there mate!:D
Glad it works well for you :D
It's okay to do a little tweak if you feel it would make the tactic works even better for your team :D
Thanks for the feedback :D

Any shouts mate?

Don't need that mate, as this was a full tweaking tactic :D

Yes another corner cheat tactic just like real life!!

What do you mean?
If you don't like the corner kick trick, just change it to default and see if the tactic works or not rather than post like that :D
FYI, my Wolves team scores more from open play rather than from a corner :D

anonymousproxyFM, I am French, saddened by my bad English I wanted to know if my assistant can speak to the team at half-time? And also if my assistant can take care of the preparation of front match? Thank you

anonymousproxyFM, I am French, saddened by my bad English I wanted to know if my assistant can speak to the team at half-time? And also if my assistant can take care of the preparation of front match? Thank you

Hey there Yohann,
Personally, as a manager, i would love to handle anything by my own, that includes handling the team talk as well as the match prep (don't even know that our ***.manager could handle match prep LOL)
So, for a better experience when playing this game, i would recommend you to do the same, but if you don't like to bother taking care of things like match prep and team talk, i think you can let your ***.man to handle that as long as you have a good assistant manager :D
If you don't, then it would be better if you handle things on your own :D

what patch use?

But did the match engine on 12.0.4 patch are difference with 12.0.3?
Because i don't think the latest patch was affecting the match engine at all :D
CMIIW :D

ampoooonnn taktiknya go international.

__

i know this guy and he's good.
so do try his tactic.

Yes another corner cheat tactic just like real life!!

I've used this for over 15 matches, and have only scored 3 or 4 goals from corners, the rest have been open play! So this does not rely on the corner cheat to work!

Steve

ampoooonnn taktiknya go international.

__

i know this guy and he's good.
so do try his tactic.

Adooohhh mastah :sujud
Ini dateng kesini buat menghibur diri mastah, daripada ngendok di goa gara2 terguncyang :(:(:(
El classico udah siap flok?:ngakaks

I've used this for over 15 matches, and have only scored 3 or 4 goals from corners, the rest have been open play! So this does not rely on the corner cheat to work!

Steve

Thanks for make it clear mate :D
On my 2nd seaason up until December, i scored 86 goals from pass, 33 goals from corner and 28 goals from cross, 4 from opp. mistake and 3 from free kick :D

Last edited:
Adooohhh mastah :sujud
Ini dateng kesini buat menghibur diri mastah, daripada ngendok di goa gara2 terguncyang :(:(:(
El classico udah siap flok?:ngakaks

Please boys, English only. Use the pm function or perhaps add each other on msn ?

Cheers

Ok, so I manage PSG and I'm in a bad run. Lost a lot of games and lots of points.

I will try you're tactic now...i'll keep you updated :D

Please boys, English only. Use the pm function or perhaps add each other on msn ?

Cheers

Sorry for that mod, do i have to edit it?
Won't happen again :D

Cheers :D

Ok, so I manage PSG and I'm in a bad run. Lost a lot of games and lots of points.

I will try you're tactic now...i'll keep you updated :D

Thanks mate,
Would love to hear some feedback from you :D
Hope it works well for you :D

Managing Norwich in 2014-2015 season, got a good squad but it's not really going well, we managed europa league last season but we've struggled and are currently in 10th this season, i imagine the tactic wont be as good because i'm starting to use it in the middle of a season but hopefully it works well, anyway, i'll give this a go and will give some feedback after about 5-6 matches maybe. Thanks in advance. :D

awesome tactic dude!!!! works good with my Dynamo Kyiv, i won Lyon 5-2)

Only 1 match but we just played out a 0-0 draw with Chelsea. :) we had the edge on the stats too, seems like a very good tactic at first glance, will test out a few more games :D

going for it with Newcastle

Thanks mate, hope to hear from you soon and hope it works well for your team :D

awesome tactic dude!!!! works good with my Dynamo Kyiv, i won Lyon 5-2)

Great result you have there mate :D
Is it your first game using this tactic?
Would love to hear more from you tho :D
Thanks for trying :D

Managing Norwich in 2014-2015 season, got a good squad but it's not really going well, we managed europa league last season but we've struggled and are currently in 10th this season, i imagine the tactic wont be as good because i'm starting to use it in the middle of a season but hopefully it works well, anyway, i'll give this a go and will give some feedback after about 5-6 matches maybe. Thanks in advance. :D

Only 1 match but we just played out a 0-0 draw with Chelsea. :) we had the edge on the stats too, seems like a very good tactic at first glance, will test out a few more games :D

Thanks mate :D
Hopefully it continues to works for your team :D
Would love to hear more from you :D
Thanks again :D

first 4 games all wins..

5-2 vs sunderland
2-1 vs arsenal
6-0 vs swindon
3-0 vs norwitch

demba ba 6 goals in 4

first 4 games all wins..

5-2 vs sunderland
2-1 vs arsenal
6-0 vs swindon
3-0 vs norwitch

demba ba 6 goals in 4

Great result there mate :D
Thanks for the feedback anyway :D
Hope it continues to works for your team :D

Struggling to find consistency. Playing as Ajax, one game I'll create 5-6 CCC's. The next I'll create 1 CCC against a lesser team.

Will keep going and see how it goes.