left winger is which foot? and right winger???

I use right on left and left on right. For blackburn its Hoillet/Formica on the left and Vucevic/Dos Santos on the right. I'd make sure you adhere to the player attributes in the OP and get someone in with good dribbling, shooting, acceleration and pace. Hoilett is a machine as is vucevic who broke the premiership record for assists. Hoilett is my scoring IF and Vucevic my creative IF.

Hello,can I put your tactics on a forum where I am registered because it is a tactic that I love.Cordially.

Last edited:
May try this when my current tactic starts to get destroyed or im faced with injuries.

Woah mate, these results are nothing short of amazing. Great videos as well, especially the last Wolves one.

This tactic is doing wonders for me. But I couldn't figure out which type of central defenders to look for. Is the the right one, the ball playing one? Or is it the left one?

AMR left foot or right foot ? AML left foot or right foot ?

Proxy, ok this screenshots probably are from other tactic. What do u mean bus destroyer m8? I CAN'T SCORE !!!!! And also i need a bus, because my defense is awful. Proxy, please tell me what's going on?