one quick question..couse my fm has some bugs when importing tactics..u don`t play counter or offside no?

Great results you have there mate :D
Stunning really :D
You can have a great results with this tactic when you have the right player for the right position. No need to sign the big name players tho. :D
Thanks for trying and thanks for the feedback.

Anyway, did you use the new patch?

No mate, been using the default patch that came with the game

It's so annoying the fact that it is so hard to compete with the Manchesters.
This tactic is fantastic, I often beat them. But during the season they berely drop points.

Last edited:
one quick question..couse my fm has some bugs when importing tactics..u don`t play counter or offside no?

No i don't ;)

No mate, been using the default patch that came with the game

Okay, thanks mate :D

It's so annoying the fact that it is so hard to compete with the Manchesters.
This tactic is fantastic, I often beat them. But during the season they berely drop points.

LOL

City not doing so well in my game, even Mancini got fired. It's United and Arsenal that barely drop points in my game. And for United, they just came in strong in the 2nd half of the season.

usually conceded 1 goal in 1 game

Hmmm, let me know how many goals your team conceded by the of the season yes? So i can tell whether the defense was good enough or not.

Cheers.

How are the results with the newest patch? All the other tactics I tried didn't work out well...

How are the results with the newest patch? All the other tactics I tried didn't work out well...

I'm not sure mate, i myself haven't tested it on the new patch. If you don't mind, you could test it and give me some feedback tho. Oh i forgot, epic terrorist was using the tactic on the new patch and seems he's doing well.

Hey, anonymousproxyFM, my defence is a bit less vulnerable since I set both CB's to cover and the defense to play off side.

Hey, anonymousproxyFM, my defence is a bit less vulnerable since I set both CB's to cover and the defense to play off side.

Is it on 12.0.4 patch or you tested it on the newest patch?
Wanna see some results of your tweaked tho and maybe i could test it on my Wolves (after i get back) and see how it goes. If the results are great, i'm going to make it as the foundation to make the new version of this tactic for the new patch if my original one didn't work. Or do you wanna upload it here and share it with others? You are welcome to do so if you want to. Great job mate! :D

And to all,

I would love to hear some feedback's for those who are using my tactic on the newest patch. Is the tactic works for you guys or i should make the new version for the new patch? Thanks for your feedback's guys.

Cheers. ;)

Last edited:
Is it on 12.0.4 patch or you tested it on the newest patch?
Wanna see some results of your tweaked tho and maybe i could test it on my Wolves (after i get back) and see how it goes. If the results are great, i'm going to make it as the foundation to make the new version of this tactic for the new patch if my original one didn't work. Or do you wanna upload it here and share it with others? You are welcome to do so if you want to. Great job mate! :D

And to all,

I would love to hear some feedback's for those who are using my tactic on the newest patch. Is the tactic works for you guys or i should make the new version for the new patch? Thanks for your feedback's guys.

Cheers. ;)

It's not the new patch, it's 12.0.4.
I am getting clean sheets every game and the opp never seems to put me in dangerous situations. Even against Chelsea, the best attack in the league so far (70 goals in 28 games) I had clean sheet and they didn't get close to have chances to score (only maybe thought a good shot from distance, but I won this for 3-0. Atm, tho, I'm struggling to score. I'll keep the match prep in attacking moviment instead of team work and see how it goes. Also in the january transfer window I bought Paloschi (who is doing good) and Ballotelli (not adapted yet), so maybe the two new strikes need more time to be confortable with the style of play.

dear proxy....

I'm using your tactics for my team leeds u..
I see very little of your team conceded.
on my team conceded too much, 1 match 1 goal or more
i used patch 12.0.4
What are your input for my team??

thanks and sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
It's not the new patch, it's 12.0.4.
I am getting clean sheets every game and the opp never seems to put me in dangerous situations. Even against Chelsea, the best attack in the league so far (70 goals in 28 games) I had clean sheet and they didn't get close to have chances to score (only maybe thought a good shot from distance, but I won this for 3-0. Atm, tho, I'm struggling to score. I'll keep the match prep in attacking moviment instead of team work and see how it goes. Also in the january transfer window I bought Paloschi (who is doing good) and Ballotelli (not adapted yet), so maybe the two new strikes need more time to be confortable with the style of play.

That's great. And can you give me a little more detail about how your team struggling to score? Is it because they couldn't create a CCCs or because the pass and move didn't work as fluid as before? And yeah, maybe the two new strikers need more time. ;)

Keep me updated yes? ;)

dear proxy....

I'm using your tactics for my team leeds u..
I see very little of your team conceded.
on my team conceded too much, 1 match 1 goal or more
i used patch 12.0.4
What are your input for my team??

thanks and sorry for my bad english

Just like i said before in the previous page (forgot who asked), its probably happened because i'm a bit lucky. Its just when Roger Johnson got himself on the scoresheet, he's just became the rock at the heart of the defense and often chosen as MoTM. If you look my record in my 2nd season, the defense was not very good too. I can't give you any inputs as i'm running out of ideas of how to improve the defense setting without disrupting the pass and move of the tactic. The 12.0.4 patch have a bug about the FBs positioning so it's screws us a lot at the back. How many goals did your team conceded?

Cheers.

Just like i said before in the previous page (forgot who asked), its probably happened because i'm a bit lucky. Its just when Roger Johnson got himself on the scoresheet, he's just became the rock at the heart of the defense and often chosen as MoTM. If you look my record in my 2nd season, the defense was not very good too. I can't give you any inputs as i'm running out of ideas of how to improve the defense setting without disrupting the pass and move of the tactic. The 12.0.4 patch have a bug about the FBs positioning so it's screws us a lot at the back. How many goals did your team conceded?

Cheers.

40 conceded from 28 match,,but i scoring 85 goal...
your tactic still great...

thanks,,

40 conceded from 28 match,,but i scoring 85 goal...
your tactic still great...

thanks,,

That's almost half of your goals, clearly the defense was pretty bad. Its pretty vulnerable against counter attacks yes? I'm running out of ideas of how to fix it, because any tweak that i made cannot give me the consistency that i needed. In one match, it looks very perfect and on the next match it still shaky at the back. So, it would be better for you to wait until i create the new version for the newest patch.

Cheers.

Last edited:
That's almost half of your goals, clearly the defense was pretty bad. Its pretty vulnerable against counter attacks yes? I'm running out of ideas of how to fix it, because any tweak that i made cannot give me the consistency that i needed. In one match, it looks very perfect and on the next match it still shaky at the back. So, it would be better for you to wait until i create the new version for the newest patch.

Cheers.
yes, My team often conceded through a counterattack...
i will wait your next great tactic....

my leeds u already promotion, i need advise a good DLF and advanced playmaker....
budget 5M.....

thanks... (sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:

Cheers.

Have you tried changing mentality during the match? I switch to a slightly more defensive approach (normal or control) when I'm leading, and I think this helps a lot. I rarely concede more than one goal per game.

yes, My team often conceded through a counterattack...
i will wait your next great tactic....

my leeds u already promotion, i need advise a good DLF and advanced playmaker....
budget 5M.....

thanks... (sorry for my bad english)

DLF:
- Carlos Fierro
- David Goodwillie

If both of them are willing to join your club, sign them. If not, just look for a striker with good creativity + passing.

AP:
- Ruben Yttergard Jenssen
- Tom Cairney
- James McArthur
- Jamie Ness

Have you tried changing mentality during the match? I switch to a slightly more defensive approach (normal or control) when I'm leading, and I think this helps a lot. I rarely concede more than one goal per game.

I've tried that but as i said, it can't provide the consistency that i needed. Maybe because i'm playing with Wolves, so it still have less effect. Last time i tweaked the tactic, it worked pretty good against Liverpool but then succumb against Lyon tho i'm winning the match.

Cheers.

Hi, Proxy.
My respect for you tactic.
Can you make the new version for the new patch(12.1.1) for comparison?