PS3 Fifa Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes on Redrup or JDY to win this.

I think me and JDY had a really **** game, but good luck to everyone and if anyone would like a game of FIFA, just for training or something. Add nemeses666 :)

as you all know, or those who have bothered to read the updated OP XD i will be doing tournaments every so often. i saw in an xbox thread that they do pairs, so i think i may do that sometime. also in the future i'll limit you to 2 stars, etc. should be fun ;)

in 10 mins

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

i added you, DaFunkyShyt

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

i'll play now if you accept me, be quick though

in 10 mins

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

i added you, DaFunkyShyt

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

i'll play now if you accept me, be quick though

K be on now

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Im on now you playing?

lol, ok, well that was kind of obviousley on purpose. its just a game :S im off to bed now anyway later

connection lost first time, he was 3-2 up in like the 30th minute then it stopped for like a min and connection lost. 2nd match it was 0-0 then in the second half i scored at like 60th and 70th and then game paused, connection lost 2 secs later, and he was offline. maybe he had to go out, but it was right after i scored the second goal. was an unranked friendly aswell :S

connection lost first time, he was 3-2 up in like the 30th minute then it stopped for like a min and connection lost. 2nd match it was 0-0 then in the second half i scored at like 60th and 70th and then game paused, connection lost 2 secs later, and he was offline. maybe he had to go out, but it was right after i scored the second goal. was an unranked friendly aswell :S

So that means you win and go through haha. Cos he can't accept losing.

im not playing him it was just a friendly, that's what i dont get :S my opponents eliack

aha, it's the best name, don't hate :L
i get psn messages from randomers asking me to send them pics and stuff, it's the funniest :L

i'd rather best of 3, it's alot fairer.

Sorry lad, I was out last night. I'm up for it any time today, if you're on? Message me on this when you are.

Just a quick thing, I'm away for the weekend from tomorrow (Friday 2nd) until Monday so will not be able to play any games in these days. But I'll whack out as many games as necessary on the Tuesday.

yeah i'm on now if you want?

i'm i nthe same situation as redrup, away friday to monday too :)

Me and Midge played and, when he opted for 'best out of 3', I duly obliged.

The scores were:

Me 4 - 0 Midge
Me 4 - 2 Midge AET.

The second game was an absolute joke. Hit the post twice, conceded to a stupid typical FIFA free kick and because with my goalkeeper I rolled it out to his striker.

Won't be able to play my next game until tuesday.

lol. least i can score my freekicks. you had like 3 freekicks just outside the box.

first game, you scored from me rolling out, and from a goalkeeper clearance that didn't really clear :L

i hit the post and crossbar once each too in the second game..

deserved winner though

+ your real madrid, nuff said

lol. least i can score my freekicks. you had like 3 freekicks just outside the box.

first game, you scored from me rolling out, and from a goalkeeper clearance that didn't really clear :L

deserved winner though

Indeed. Madrid are better than Aston Villa. So sign up as a better team, there were bigger teams available, but I can imagine you thought you would get more 'glory' if you won with a lesser side? That worked.

But yeah some alright games, though I hate playing online because the connection always has a negative effect on the gameplay.

Oh, and congratulations on mastering the FIFA free kicks. I hear they're real tricky. oO)

Last edited:

deserved winner though

If you had stuck to a one off game then you might of been able to pull off an upset but as you chose to do best out of 3 there would be no way in which you would win even if you had won 1 game.

Indeed. Madrid are better than Aston Villa. So sign up as a better team, there were bigger teams available, but I can imagine you thought you would get more 'glory' if you won with a lesser side? That worked.

But yeah some alright games, though I hate playing online because the connection always has a negative effect on the gameplay.

Oh, and congratulations on mastering the FIFA free kicks. I hear they're real tricky. oO)

name a side bigger? considering i was the last one to sign up i missed out on stealing all the easy teams.

yeah, EA servers are ****.

looks like you haven't mastered them yet though..

If you had stuck to a one off game then you might of been able to pull off an upset but as you chose to do best out of 3 there would be no way in which you would win even if you had won 1 game.

you don't even know who i am? so don't go thinking i don't know how to play yeah ;)

name a side bigger? considering i was the last one to sign up i missed out on stealing all the easy teams.

yeah, EA servers are ****.

looks like you haven't mastered them yet though..

you don't even know who i am? so don't go thinking i don't know how to play yeah ;)

Yeah, luckily for you. Otherwise it would've been at least 7+ goals.

I doubt JDY is doubting your ability per se... Simply has faith in mine.

deserved winner though

So he beat you 4 - 0 and 4 - 2, without scoring free kicks?

How embarassing for you. Imagine if he did score them.

Status
Not open for further replies.