PS3 Fifa Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardly an emberassment, he scored one freekick, and got some lucky goals..

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Redrup, name a side bigger then Aston Villa that wasn't taken btw :)

Juventus, Fiorentina, Atletico Madrid. That's three right there. Big clubs that couldn't have been too hard to think of oO)

juventus are **** on fifa, ddin't you jsut name teams with a similar rating to aston villa?

juventus are **** on fifa, ddin't you jsut name teams with a similar rating to aston villa?

If Aston Villa are similarly rated to those teams, then I don't understand your issue. They are great sides which would make Aston Villa a great side, would it not?

Next time there's a competition, get there before me, pick Real Madrid, and then see if you can beat me then. That's all I have to say.

no, their good sides.

i won't play as real madrid unless it's a last resort, i'd rather play for the team i support, man united, rather then be the best team on the game

Ok so we've established that you got your **** handed to you.

Moving on.

no, their good sides.

i won't play as real madrid unless it's a last resort, i'd rather play for the team i support, man united, rather then be the best team on the game

Good for you. Are you done now?

Any chance that I could be put on the waiting list? my PSN is Eire14

Keep the peace ladies :D

guys this is supposed to be fun, if you lose, you lose! theres usually always someone better than you out there, and if he happens to be on this forum, in this tournament, so be it! play for fun, no arguements or bickering. remember you'll get another chance ;)
shootie pick a team mate you kind of need to use one in the game.. XD

guys this is supposed to be fun, if you lose, you lose! theres usually always someone better than you out there, and if he happens to be on this forum, in this tournament, so be it! play for fun, no arguements or bickering. remember you'll get another chance ;)
shootie pick a team mate you kind of need to use one in the game.. XD

Well done Sherlock.

Im gonna be Wolfsburg

Last edited:
Could i reserve a spot in the next tournament?

If so, then id like to be Chelsea or Inter Milan

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Oh right, and my PSN is Rashindash

put me in im psn name is ToMaS-DcFc

ill be Chelsea or real Madrid or Barcelona ;D

added both of you.

only two of you have actually played, if we're going to do this you need to play your opponents otherwise this will have been a waste of everyones time. if your going away and cant play, thats ok, life happens, but at least post it so we know whats going on. thanks and please try and get your games done.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

put me in im psn name is ToMaS-DcFc

ill be Chelsea or real Madrid or Barcelona ;D

chelsea is taken, pick, madrid or barca?

Madrid Please.

Although I don't like the idea of reserving teams.

added both of you.

only two of you have actually played, if we're going to do this you need to play your opponents otherwise this will have been a waste of everyones time. if your going away and cant play, thats ok, life happens, but at least post it so we know whats going on. thanks and please try and get your games done.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

chelsea is taken, pick, madrid or barca?

Mardris m8! send me a privite msg when every1s ready!

Dammm, ok then ill be barca? if not ill be united, if not ill be munic.. if not ill be celtic LMAO!

how would you have me do it?

Wait untill this one was finished. Then warn everyone of an upcoming tournament where you will be able to pick your teams starting on a specific date. Therefore people have no excuse if they turn up late and don't get the team they want because they missed the set date.

Also the likelyhood people might forget about it whilst this tournament is doing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.