PS3 Fifa Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
added both of you.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

chelsea is taken, pick, madrid or barca?

You didnt add me mate, its ToMaS-DcFc

(H)(H)(H)

Right, sorry about this guys but I'm going to have to pull out.

My internet is down, and having to nick my neighbours but the connection isn't good enough to go online and play FIFA on it.

Put Ben through on a by.. although I still didn't have a team to begin with :p

Sorry about this.. doesn't usually happen, as I'm usually very reliable.

Right, sorry about this guys but I'm going to have to pull out.

My internet is down, and having to nick my neighbours but the connection isn't good enough to go online and play FIFA on it.

Put Ben through on a by.. although I still didn't have a team to begin with :p

Sorry about this.. doesn't usually happen, as I'm usually very reliable.

no problems ;) i'll sign you up for the next one? if so i take it you'll be wanting bayern?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

When this tounament start!?!?!

it will start when i can 1 be bothered, and 2 this one finishes. patience is a virtue

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Wait untill this one was finished. Then warn everyone of an upcoming tournament where you will be able to pick your teams starting on a specific date. Therefore people have no excuse if they turn up late and don't get the team they want because they missed the set date.

Also the likelyhood people might forget about it whilst this tournament is doing going on.

then everyone would just be waiting for the time and it would just he hectic, however, i will give it a go. i'll tell you what day, and at some random point, i'll post saying you can choose your team. however it will be after this and the next tournament

So is this still on or not?

The problem is that a few of the people who joined, you haven't heard from them since, which isn't very helpful.

For instance, im meant to be playing Walton or SuperKev but they haven't posted since they joined up to this.

come on guys... :S if you're going to sign up, commit, and it's not like it takes much commitment. come on here you look at your opponent sort out a time to play either by PM on here or just add them and wait till there online, then play best of 3 with them. so if in a few days if, like now there are only a few people still posting, i'll just start the next one. i think that's perfectly fair

any chance i can be down for the next tournament ?

Havent read al the way thorugh, but my internet is back up and working, so unless hes gone through to the next round, im available to play Burkie.

ok cool, it would be appreciated if you could say if your going to be offline for however long, cheers

i sent an ivitation to my opponent ages ago :S still waiting for a reply

ok cool, it would be appreciated if you could say if your going to be offline for however long, cheers

I kept in contact with burkie during my router problems as i could still get on to FM Base at work so he knew i wouldnt be able to play. Ive sent him a message but im yet to get a response.

I kept in contact with burkie during my router problems as i could still get on to FM Base at work so he knew i wouldnt be able to play. Ive sent him a message but im yet to get a response.

oh ok, sorry, didn't know, can you post in here for my sake? :p

added to OP keith :)

oh ok, sorry, didn't know, can you post in here for my sake? :p

added to OP keith :)

Yeah will do from now on. I assume he didnt take up the option i gave him? i said i would concede if it wasnt fixed by the weekend :p

Anyway, sign me up for the next game also. As Real Madrid.

Yeah will do from now on. I assume he didnt take up the option i gave him? i said i would concede if it wasnt fixed by the weekend :p

Anyway, sign me up for the next game also. As Real Madrid.

thank youu :D and no your still playing him ;)

you can't sign up for the next one because your in this one. this allows new people to get in, but when this one is finished you can sign up if there are spaces left. i think this is the fairest way to do it :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

I just beat edsyers 6-0 in our game
good game mate

blimey, 6-0 :O impressive, congrats :D well played edsyers

Status
Not open for further replies.