PSN details stolen

Can I just ask what is the extra benefit that Plus membership gives?

Can I just ask what is the extra benefit that Plus membership gives?

PlayStation Services - PlayStation®Plus

Games: enjoy loads of PlayStation Network games, minis and PS one classics plus premium avatars and dynamic themes, all worth at least £200* a year. You'll also get exclusive PlayStation Store discounts and early access to demos and beta trials. Content is updated every month on PlayStation Store, so there will always be something new to enjoy.
Full Game Trial: try before you buy with a one-hour trial of selected PlayStation Network titles and Blu-ray Disc releases.
Automatic Download: receive the latest PS3 system software updates, all your game updates and even game demos without lifting a finger.
New Feature - Online storage for game saves: effortlessly store up to 150MB of game save back up data and access it on other PlayStation 3 systems. Please read the full details of this feature at eu.playstation.com.

Does anyone know when PSN will be up and running again?

can't find the link but i'm sure it was anytime this month, psn will return with limited features such as online play, then slowly come back altogether.

"All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service."

Dont know much about it but my PS3 might get a rare turn on for this.... Although the content will probably be pretty lame...

The thing about Playstation plus is you can only use its content while you avail of it, so when the membership runs out at the end of the 30 days you can't use any of the content you have downloaded, so basically download everything you can and enjoy it because it won't last long!

Anyone use PS Plus then? TBH I know nothing about it.... How much is it and wat do you get from it?

Anyone use PS Plus then? TBH I know nothing about it.... How much is it and wat do you get from it?

Lee said:
Main benefit is free games. But you also get a small online storage space for your save games, automatic downloads so you can set your PS3 to update automatically etc.

http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/

Raphael. said:
Games: enjoy loads of PlayStation Network games, minis and PS one classics plus premium avatars and dynamic themes, all worth at least £200* a year. You'll also get exclusive PlayStation Store discounts and early access to demos and beta trials. Content is updated every month on PlayStation Store, so there will always be something new to enjoy.
Full Game Trial: try before you buy with a one-hour trial of selected PlayStation Network titles and Blu-ray Disc releases.
Automatic Download: receive the latest PS3 system software updates, all your game updates and even game demos without lifting a finger.
New Feature - Online storage for game saves: effortlessly store up to 150MB of game save back up data and access it on other PlayStation 3 systems. Please read the full details of this feature at eu.playstation.com.

Not sure about price, expensive though.

Last edited:
The thing about Playstation plus is you can only use its content while you avail of it, so when the membership runs out at the end of the 30 days you can't use any of the content you have downloaded, so basically download everything you can and enjoy it because it won't last long!

thats exactly what i was thinking, am hoping sony wont be that sneaky though

PS Plus looks like a load of ***** then really. Site says 50 Dollars a year so im guessing UK would be 40ish. Looks like its old classic games and things like that you get free. The odd early demo or beta and some themes...

"Each month there will be 2 dynamic themes, 2 premium avatars and premium game elements/add-ons for you to download and many of these will be exclusive to members only. These are yours to keep forever once you have downloaded them.
Plus members will also be given exclusive PlayStation Store discounts each month that are above and beyond the current Store discounts available to everyone. These discounts will range from 20% – 50% and anything you buy with these is yours to keep and enjoy forever.
Finally, wherever possible we’ll be making sure that members are included in some selected demos and beta trials early, before they go live to everyone, so you can be the one to tell all your mates about the next big game they ‘must’ get"

Hearing it should be up in the next 48 hours.. anyone know if there's any truth in this?

If the rumours are correct then PSN is up in Japan now, and should be in the UK at around 2-4PM or 6-8PM.

Probably 1% truth.

got this of playstasion network forum

PSN Japan is back online US and UK should following.

As PSN promised on Sunday they have resumed PSN services but not the way we were expecting, PSN is back up in Japan. My friend in Japan has confirmed me that he is indeed online on PSN right now but I still can’t sign in to my UK / US accounts so this can only mean that PSN will return to the other regions shortly, it could be a matter of a few hours or it could also be a matter of a day or two.

It’s good to see the return of PSN after such a long time, I know Japan is going through a hard time with the earthquakes and the Nuclear plant situation but hey at least now gamers in Japan can enjoy gaming on their PS3′s and lift their spirits
16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I for one am looking forward to the return of PSN so I can avail their “Welcome Back” program and get back to having fun online with my friends again.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/2011/05/03/psn-japan-online-uk/#ixzz1LI1Rjyx2

i have it, but to be honest dont really use it much, and to be honest after the carry on with psn, i'll prob stick to my xbox anyway, will prob sell my playstation now

Xbox>PS3

Real fail by PSN to let the details be stolen.

Xbox>PS3

Real fail by PSN to let the details be stolen.

It is shocking that a massive worldwide network like PSN can allow itself to be hacked! Not once but twice i'm being told!

Puts me off even turning my PS3 on again!