Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

I'm going to try this for a second time but my one complaints from last time was, The English League system is too large, I only want to load it down to the BSB leagues but I also want the whole super league system.

I'm going to try this for a second time but my one complaints from last time was, The English League system is too large, I only want to load it down to the BSB leagues but I also want the whole super league system.

Unfortunately to have the WSL system down to the lowest level, the lowest English league has to be activated. Only loading down to BSB championship will only allow you to play World Super Elite qualifiers to the World Premier promotions.
c

Unfortunately to have the WSL system down to the lowest level, the lowest English league has to be activated. Only loading down to BSB championship will only allow you to play World Super Elite qualifiers to the World Premier promotions.
c
Surely if you deleted everything below BSB championship then if you loaded it down to that then you could play the entire WSL.

No, for every level in the WSL to be playable there has to be a divisional level.

Hi there i just won the english virgin premiership, but i didn't get promoted or anything, have i got into another competition?

Edit: And just had a look and nobody can get relegated from the blue square bet championship, and cannot get promoted from the english virgin premiership

Last edited:
Hi there i just won the english virgin premiership, but i didn't get promoted or anything, have i got into another competition?

Edit: And just had a look and nobody can get relegated from the blue square bet championship, and cannot get promoted from the english virgin premiership

All teams in EVP and below are non WSL teams, the main reason these teams cant get promoted is that teams that are WSL dont have to many fixtures if they drop out of the top 6 levels and teams that would get promoted from the EVP don't end up playing only 20 or less games a season.

The leagues below the BSB are there so its possible to have 16 levels in the WSL system active.

Look at it as a LLM game within a Super league game, and the good news is that this is one area that I will be improving on for FM13

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but are there any changes to the dates that regens are generated by certain countries? The days have passed on my save and there are still no regens, so I was just wondering if the dates have changed with the data files?

First of all let me say that the this idea is great and it looks really good. Massive amount of work behind all this which I really appreciate. Kudos to you, you crazy, crazy man.

One question. Why is Zenit not in any of the European leagues? Kuban is in the Underdogs league, some Russian teams are in the Championship and others more at the top but Zenit is only in the Russian league. My guess it simply slipped by you among the tons of other changes.

First of all let me say that the this idea is great and it looks really good. Massive amount of work behind all this which I really appreciate. Kudos to you, you crazy, crazy man.

One question. Why is Zenit not in any of the European leagues? Kuban is in the Underdogs league, some Russian teams are in the Championship and others more at the top but Zenit is only in the Russian league. My guess it simply slipped by you among the tons of other changes.

Zenit St. Petersburg are in the Euro WA championships, and if you think this is crazy wait to see what I've got lined up for FM13:p

too bad I can;t play this.I have the 12.0.4 version there's no way I can update it's just not working with steam.
Is there anyway I can fing in the SI forums the link for 12.2.0 patch?

without the 12.2.0 version it gives me a thousand errors:(

Last edited:
too bad I can;t play this.I have the 12.0.4 version there's no way I can update it's just not working with steam.
Is there anyway I can fing in the SI forums the link for 12.2.0 patch?

without the 12.2.0 version it gives me a thousand errors:(

It automatically updates, so I think you're using a pirated copy..

will u make a version for FM13??? just want to know coz i love it!!!!!!

will u make a version for FM13??? just want to know coz i love it!!!!!!

With the current problems with the editor ie Promotion/relegation places not working properly with sub divisions/groups the answer is no for FM13 but I am currently working on updating the FM12 version.

If SI Games gets all the problems solved with the editor in the next patch released then I will review releasing a FM13 version :)

Bro respect toy your enormous job you have done
you gave another meaning to the game

Are there any awards (like player of the month, etc) ? By the way, Huge work! I.ve already killed my family só they wont bother me xD

Are there any awards (like player of the month, etc) ? By the way, Huge work! I.ve already killed my family só they wont bother me xD

There are awards but they don't work as they should, only England based players/teams receive them.

Keep your eyes on this thread within the next 24 hrs for what I,ve been up to over the last 2 weeks;)

First the bad news - There will be no FM World for FM13, spent a considerable amount of time setting up a League structure to allow it to be playable in 1 nation. I cut the amount of levels down to 12 from 16 but increased the amount of teams from 2400 to 2808 then got to the testing stage (nation only) which apart from the fact that with a small database it loaded 109K players.

I then amended the old FM12 Continent and International files and this is where things became unstable, even though the plan was to re-build these files anyway with the fact that processing time would be sluggish on a mid spec PC and there are still competitions to add to the database I feel I cant waste anymore time on a FM13 version with the uncertainty that rebuilding the other files would actually work, sorry guys. However if theres anyone that wants to use what I've done so far then feel free to ask.

Now the good news - for the last 2 days I've been working on tweaking the FM12 version, after playing the database over the last 6 months which spanned 12 seasons in one save game, I've seen where the flaws are and hopefully this latest version will make it even better to play for those that still play FM12 (personally myself FM13 isn't up to scratch even with a default game).

So whats changed -

1- I wasn't that happy with the Continent Cup ie Euro Super Elite cup where 2 teams got a bye meant for the 2 teams that played in the World Finals comps but it rarely happened that those 2 got the bye, so I re-worked the dates so all ten teams start in the group stage. Games are played on a Wednesday apart from when theres a World final game then the cup game is a monday. (if your managing a WF team then use a weaker side for cup games).

2 - Tweaked TV money and some cup competition prize money, TV money is now entirely supplied through the domestic Leagues in a previous fix I added money to the World league system, I've now reduced this by 10M per place in most leagues but not all.

3 - tweaked the dates for the international friendlies and the World series cup final due to clashes with the start off international comps and the early WF and Continent cup games.

4 - Changed the Transfer dates, there are now 3 periods - July - August (normal transfer rules) Sept - Oct(2 week period, Domestic Only) and January - February (normal transfer rules).

5 - Changed the Domestic League sorting rules to Goal difference, Goals for, Goals for away and Matches between teams once league has finished.

6 - Added Squad registration (30(20 Maximum Foreigners)) and match squad rules (Maximum of 12 foreigners) to domestic leagues - I'm only editing 64 - 68 nations (chose 64 then tohught theres another 4 I Shouldn't leave out)

7 - I'm sure theres something else I changed but for the life of me I can't remember what it is LOL

8 - Awards I've got some awards to work as they should and I'm pretty sure I'm close to finding whats wrong with the others so I'm going to spend a couple of hours on getting them to work after I've finished the handful of leagues I've got to finish while I'm running the final test.

ETA Within 48 hours/ Thursday at the latest.

I'm pleased to announce a newer and hopefully your agree a better version of Psycho's FM World is available to download.

All the changes are above apart from the one I couldn't remember which is I added 156 referee's from around the world (I had to change their nationality to English to implement) to the competitions.

The awards are still hit and miss though, some work some don't but they are an improvement on before.

Hope you enjoy it and don't be shy with feedback and or questions :)

Sorry about no FM13 version for this database but I will look at doing some sort of World League system for it since theres a lack of a quality database currently available.