Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

I have no idea how much i injected into the club, removed a minus-sign and added a number. I`ve also tampered with the players wages. This was only a test game for me, waiting for the Gold update.

Running on holiday on your database and the normal database, and compare various teams economy at a given date (Preferably 30. june (?)) would give you the best picture.

The teams i listed have this in common: relatively high wage bill and no foreground sugar daddy

I added a manager to get insight into Man Citys economy (having a huge wage bill) and they have lost £110M this season (NET transfer spent: £23M). The sugardaddy have not made any investments yet, as they started off with a huge amount of money.
It may be better if im adding the screenshots from their economy as they have not been tampered with:
View attachment 262162View attachment 262163View attachment 262164

Hope this will help you.

PS! Sorry for my english. Regards from Norway.

Thanks for the screenies, the first thing I've noticed is the TV money generated is nowhere near where I set it, they should have around 50 million by April.

And looking at the main file I've just realized I hadn't set prize money for the WSL Finals:O

Once I've done some further tests I'm going to add prize money to the WSL finals and possibly up the TV Money and improve the prize money for the Summer Cups and Vases and World series Cup.

Thanks for the screenies, the first thing I've noticed is the TV money generated is nowhere near where I set it, they should have around 50 million by April.

And looking at the main file I've just realized I hadn't set prize money for the WSL Finals:O

Once I've done some further tests I'm going to add prize money to the WSL finals and possibly up the TV Money and improve the prize money for the Summer Cups and Vases and World series Cup.

Can`t wait for the Gold update!

Even though I moved the senior international games I felt that the U21 and lower internationals didn't have as much an impact on team selection so left them as they were, but I see your point and will consider doing them for FM13.

Sorry, let me bother you with this one last time. The olympics are still in the start of august, and I`m not sure what rules they have about senior players, but they sure like my players..!

Suarez, Gerrard, Henderson, Carroll and Coates are unavailiable for the two first matches in Euro Super Elite Vase.

The teams I`m facing are easy enough, but i would be upset if i was playing the Euro Super Elite Cup and the World Super Elite Finals.

For example: Real Madrid are playing in these two tournaments while Iker Casillas is sitting on the bench for Spain U-23. I`m sure Man Utd would like to have David De Gea back too...

Sorry, let me bother you with this one last time. The olympics are still in the start of august, and I`m not sure what rules they have about senior players, but they sure like my players..

Suarez, Gerrard, Henderson, Carroll and Coates are unavailiable for the two first matches in Euro Super Elite Vase.

The teams I`m facing are easy enough, but i would be upset if i was playing the Euro Super Elite Cup and the World Super Elite Finals.

For example: Real Madrid are playing in these two tournaments while Iker Casillas is sitting on the bench for Spain U-23. I`m sure Man Utd would like to have David De Gea back too...

I did take a look at moving the Olympics but it was a case of where to move them too as the Euros and other Comps take place in the same year and decided it was best to leave alone since theres not that many teams taking part and they only have a squad of 18 in the teams, a with De Gea's performance last season Man Utd are probally glad he's away:p

The Olympic Rules are no more than 3 over 23 year olds in a squad of 18

Any more updates on the gold release?

Hopefully this coming weekend, Just running holiday test to find out whats going on with finances.

Almost finished North America Nations which just leaves Asia to complete and adding/improving prize money and a few other tweaks for the main file.

If theres anything thing else that anyones noticed that needs looking at, this week is the time to speak up as only major problems will be addressed after the Gold Version is released:)

Sweet, can't start one with the current version knowing a better one is on it's way.

Can you explain me hot create a game?
J always get error and nations becama unavaible.

Can you explain me hot create a game?
J always get error and nations becama unavaible.

Make sure your using patch 12.2.2 and follow the set-up and installation instructions to the letter.

Was hoping to release the Gold Version at 5pm BST, but decided to tweak the dates for the international fixtures so release time is likely to be 7pm -8pm.

I wont be able to do a full test so will be relying on you good people to give feedback over the next week so I can concentrate on finishing the nations.

Gold Edition now available to download from the OP.

Changes Made -

Added another 68 nations - (still 30 + to be done)

TV Money - Due to the TV Money not being awarded for the WSL, I've added the amount each team should get to the prize money
Improved Prize money for the Continental WSL Cup & Vases and World Series Cup
Added Prize Money to the WSL Finals
Removed the July 23rd & 26th International friendly games
Tweaked the dates for Senior and some U23 International Competitions
Swapped some teams in the WSL Leagues, including adding some teams from nations that previously didn't have teams in them.
Changed some nations rules that were affected from the above
enabled reserve and U18 leagues for San Marino
Fixed problem with relegation/promotion paths for Asia and Americana WSL leagues
Fixed problem with BSB group 3 player of the season award.

Theres probably a few more that I've forgotten about.

I would strongly recommend removing all Silver Edition files from the Editor data folder before downloading and installing as some files have been modified and possibly have a name change, this will avoid any issues with duplicating data and/or causing crashes to occur.

Enjoy and please feel free to give any feedback or ask any questions you may have.

Completed Nations -

View attachment 264670View attachment 264671

Updated download link, My nations folder was missing from zip folder and there were 2 versions of Namibia in Africa Folder.

If you've already downloaded, then just create the My Nations Folder and delete 1 version of Namibia ( 2nd versions named v2 Namibia)

I didnt work, i just the standard version and i get alot of errors.

I didnt work, i just the standard version and i get alot of errors.

If you've got the 12.2.2 database and follow the set-up instructions precisely everything will work fine, if not post screen shots and more info "It didnt work" doesnt help me solve your problem.

I have the standard version, is there any version of FM world that works with the standard db ?

Getting an error when trying to start the game, load in the files then on the choose nations page England is greyed out and gave the following error:

"Require minimum of 15 teams for Euro Reserve Premiership, only found 14
Required minimum 22 teams for Euro Reserves Championship, only found 21
Required minimum 22 teams for Euro Reserves Division, only found 21"

It means when I launch the game none of the english teams are there.

Getting an error when trying to start the game, load in the files then on the choose nations page England is greyed out and gave the following error:

"Require minimum of 15 teams for Euro Reserve Premiership, only found 14
Required minimum 22 teams for Euro Reserves Championship, only found 21
Required minimum 22 teams for Euro Reserves Division, only found 21"

It means when I launch the game none of the english teams are there.

Are you using a MAC or PC and do you have patch 12.2.2 and made sure you have no other files apart from the FM World ones in the editor data folder ?

Same problem

I have the same problem, i have the latest patch and i am using a Mac