Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

If people with Macs can list which nations they have in their My Nations folder, as it seems its one or more of the nations which is affecting MAC users from playing this game and if we can figure out the common factor then the root of the problem will become clear and fixable.

Remove the FM Base challenge folder from editor data folder, start new game, tick change box, on file screen click clear and then select all.

I just tried that, and i still makes the same error. I also comes up with a error message that says The tournament Canadian Cup haven't choosen Canada as nation. Don't know if it has anything to do with problem with the english league

Try removing canada and germany, remembering to click clear and select all each time you add/remove files.

For some reason England is not playable on the My Nations screen once starting a game. It's probably because I couldn't quite follow the instructions. Can you give more detail to help, please? I have a Mac as well if that's important.

Last edited:
Tested the gold-version with Rosenborg (Norway), and its great!

But i have a couple of issues. You are probably aware of them, but i`ll tell you anyway.

- The first thing is that the players contracts end outside a transfer-window.
I like to keep "unsellable"/old players until their contract runs out, and then buy/sign a replacement right away. Value for money.
Can this be fixed?

- The second thing just concern some clubs. Like Rosenborg:
Expected to win domestic league and domestic cup. And so i did. The problem is that you can win these two trophys with a relatively poor squad (In a European context). They have been given a huge boost in reputation, and so have my club for winning them. I don`t mind attracting better players, but i do mind that the board has huge expectations from a relatively poor squad. I promoted from the Underdog-league in the winter. And now Im expected to promote from the Championship-league..!
I`m in group with Dortmund, Athletic club, Atletico madrid and Lille. Beating them will mean that i have to bring in 5-6 top players. The economy is fine, but with £34M and a 200k/week budgets, you don`t get 5-6 top players. So keep that in mind the next time you`re handing out reputation to competitions.

Don`t misunderstand, I`m loving this project and I`m loving this database, just giving you som constructive critisism.

Tested the gold-version with Rosenborg (Norway), and its great!

But i have a couple of issues. You are probably aware of them, but i`ll tell you anyway.

- The first thing is that the players contracts end outside a transfer-window.
I like to keep "unsellable"/old players until their contract runs out, and then buy/sign a replacement right away. Value for money.
Can this be fixed?

- The second thing just concern some clubs. Like Rosenborg:
Expected to win domestic league and domestic cup. And so i did. The problem is that you can win these two trophys with a relatively poor squad (In a European context). They have been given a huge boost in reputation, and so have my club for winning them. I don`t mind attracting better players, but i do mind that the board has huge expectations from a relatively poor squad. I promoted from the Underdog-league in the winter. And now Im expected to promote from the Championship-league..!
I`m in group with Dortmund, Athletic club, Atletico madrid and Lille. Beating them will mean that i have to bring in 5-6 top players. The economy is fine, but with £34M and a 200k/week budgets, you don`t get 5-6 top players. So keep that in mind the next time you`re handing out reputation to competitions.

Don`t misunderstand, I`m loving this project and I`m loving this database, just giving you som constructive critisism.

Players contracts tend to run out at the end of the season and with the first transfer period being in September I can see how this could be annoying, theres little I can do with the editor about this keeping the current transfer periods but you do have the option of using FMRTE to extend their contacts till September or add a transfer period using the official editor for July.

On a positive note, the FM13 version will be slightly different allowing me to use more conventional transfer windows.

With Reputations of competitions, I will be staggering reps for the FM13 version.

I have noticed a couple of issues myself while playing, the first being the International games being scheduled anywhere from 2 days apart to 10 days apart, fortunately this should be fixable and I will upload the new files affected once done.

The second issue is to do with arranging friendlies with international sides, the only years its showing is 1901 - 1904. Im not sure whether this is a FM bug or a fault with the database.

And another thing that will be fixed by changing the format for FM13 is teams struggling financially in the first season.

Glad your enjoying it despite its flaws and hopefully most of them wont be there for FM13.

I'm having a problem and I don't know how to fix it... There are no World leagues after WP Championship :(... Which is a bummer cause my team would probably be in WP Underdogs, as a result I haven't had a fixture for months and have has to resort managing my reserve team for the time being :( HELP?

I'm having a problem and I don't know how to fix it... There are no World leagues after WP Championship :(... Which is a bummer cause my team would probably be in WP Underdogs, as a result I haven't had a fixture for months and have has to resort managing my reserve team for the time being :( HELP?

You have to load all English leagues down to the Dulux trinity league for all World Super Leagues to be playable

Ahhhhhh! Sweet. AWESOME database though!... Recommended it to several friends...
Having the season broken down into pretty much 3 separate events makes FM a LOT more fun!
Cheers psycho

Got it to work now, after not loading Germany - BUT it only plays for a week or so, and then it crashes. Any solution you might think of?

Got it to work now, after not loading Germany - BUT it only plays for a week or so, and then it crashes. Any solution you might think of?

Post a screenshot of your game status screen, do you have any other files apart from the FM World ones loaded ?

View attachment 269751
No other files loaded, no.

Which other nations apart from Denmark, England, France and Netherlands do you have loaded ie in your My Nations folder.
it looks like its a MAC compatibility problem, would like to do a test though just to be certain.

Im thinking the problem with MAC's is that some files are DBC and some XML, though without a MAC I cant troubleshoot the problem myself, but if theres anyone thats willing with a MAC to assist by sharing screenshots and trying possible solutions then I can guide them on what to look for.

What's the difference between the Silver and Gold edition ? Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't see it anywhere

What's the difference between the Silver and Gold edition ? Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't see it anywhere

Gold Edition now available to download from the OP.

Changes Made -

Added another 68 nations - (still 30 + to be done)

TV Money - Due to the TV Money not being awarded for the WSL, I've added the amount each team should get to the prize money
Improved Prize money for the Continental WSL Cup & Vases and World Series Cup
Added Prize Money to the WSL Finals
Removed the July 23rd & 26th International friendly games
Tweaked the dates for Senior and some U23 International Competitions
Swapped some teams in the WSL Leagues, including adding some teams from nations that previously didn't have teams in them.
Changed some nations rules that were affected from the above
enabled reserve and U18 leagues for San Marino
Fixed problem with relegation/promotion paths for Asia and Americana WSL leagues
Fixed problem with BSB group 3 player of the season award.

Theres probably a few more that I've forgotten about.

I would strongly recommend removing all Silver Edition files from the Editor data folder before downloading and installing as some files have been modified and possibly have a name change, this will avoid any issues with duplicating data and/or causing crashes to occur.

Enjoy and please feel free to give any feedback or ask any questions you may have.

Completed Nations -

View attachment 264670View attachment 264671