Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

Qatar and Saudi Arabia would be good and can I ask if a team isn't originally in the WSL can they still qualify.

Yes to the nations and no, non WSL teams cant qualify but there is a qualification system that I'll explain in detail further down the road, however as I think I've mentioned previously I will be doing a guide on how to get a team that isn't in the WSL added upon release.

@everybody

Below your see an attachment for the British Virgins nation, I've added a different style cup to it and wouldn't mind some opinions on it the cups called the Drop-Out cup give it a whirl and let me know if I should do this for some other smaller nations.

Thanks.

View attachment 257166

The World Super League Qualifying System​

The World Super leagues are split into 4 main levels -

World Super Elite
World Premier
World Alliance
World Conference

Each Main Level then has 4 divisions

Qualifiers
Promotion
Championship
Underdogs

Each Division then has 4 sub divisions

European
Africa
Asia & Oceania (Asia & Oceania have been merged obviously )
Americana (North & South America have been merged)

Now this system seem more complicated than it really is and below is the number of teams in each sub division which if you add the teams together X4 (each level) X4 (each continent) gives you 2400 teams of which by the time I've finished each nation will be playable.

The one thing your notice different about this database that differs from my others is that there is no squad rules ie no registration or home grown players rule, with 3 league systems in place I thought this would be too complicated to manage.

The season starts on the 14 January and runs until end of may/early june

Prize money is 25 million for the Top league team (WSE Qualifiers) gradually going down to 500K to the bottom team (WC Underdogs)

TV money is 35 million for WSE Qualifiers decreasing to 2 million for WC Underdogs

Sub Rules are 5 from 9 all divisions

Transfer periods are set up in nation rules and for the World Super League are 1st Jan - 21 Jan for standard transfers and 22 Jan - 1 Feb for free transfers and Domestic loans.

There are no work permit rules

Discipline rules are the same as the nations which is 3,6,9 yellow card sequence with red cards 1 for 3 - 2 for 6 - 3 for 9 etc and a 1 game ban for every straight red picked up.

Amount of teams in sub divisions x 4 and qualifying/promotion/relegation spots

Abbreviations - AP = automatic promotion
AR = automatic relegation
POP = Play-Off promotion
POR = Play-Off relegation

Sub divisions are split into groups of 10 and below is the overall Promotion/relegation spots per sub division

Qualifiers - 10 teams - 2 qualifiers - 2 AR - 1 POR
Promotion - 20 teams - 2 AP - 1 POP - 4 AR - 2 POR
Championship - 40 teams - 4 AP - 2 POP - 8 AR - 4 POR
Underdogs - 80 teams - 8 AP - 4 POP - No relegation (lowest league)

Well thats the World Super League qualifiers explained, as I've mentioned above its sounds more complicated than it actually is and within the next few days I'll run through the World Super Finals and World Club Competitions.

If you feel I've missed something or have any questions regarding the nations system or world super league qualification system please ask.

Ps. editing the nations is coming along nicely and I'm hopeful of having a general release version within the next 7 days.

View attachment 257347View attachment 257348View attachment 257349View attachment 257350

Progress has been a little slow today what with writing up the details about the world super league qualification system but Im hoping to get more done tomorrow, I've done all but the last two nations suggested so if you have any preferences to which nations to edit next then let me know these nations along with the ones done already will be available on the 1st general release which is going to be on the 120 mark or there abouts. Tomorrow I'll post another screenshot of which leagues have been done.

Also has anyone managed to check out the drop-out cup in the British Virgin Islands file in post 21 yet, would really like to know what people think about it:)

Nations Completed So far - (the ones highlighted)

View attachment 257655

Also done but not in screenshot are Egypt, Nigeria and Tunisia

Anyone got any preferences which nations they would like done next so there in the 1st general release ?

Croatia and wales are probably the most stand out ones that havent been done so can you deo them please?

Croatia and wales are probably the most stand out ones that havent been done so can you deo them please?

Next to be done.

Was wondering when someone would say Wales, should I call one of the cups the Sheep Shaggers Cup XD(only joking welsh followers)

Want to try and get a bit of balance so ideally Nations from North America, Asia and Africa would be appreciated suggestions.

Just to "add balance" ill say suriname in South america

Libya, egypt, namibia, niger, nigeria <------- just some of the african nations you can do

Egypt and Nigeria Done see below screenshot, Suriname (anyone noticed SI Games have misspelled this Nation) Continent is North America but region is down as South America and is now on list as well as Canada :)

how far form general release/

Am hopeful of a release at the weekend or beginning of the week, with a couple of days off coming up I reckon I can get another 40 nations done by the weekend, with 79 nations done so afar and the main file needing only a little tweak and all the other essential files completed the end product is insight :)

The World Super League Finals

As I've already explained that the domestic season runs from 1st October till 1st January and the World super League Qualifiers run from 14th January till the end of may/early june this then brings to the World Super League Finals and hopefully your team has won or at least became runners up of their top division.

And to bring the season to a climax we have 4 World Super League finals which run from the 23rd June till the 24th Sept.

The 4 finals are -

World Super Elite Final - Winner and runner up of the main level Super league Qualifying system.

World Premiership Final - Winner and runner up of the 2nd level Super league Qualifying system.

World Alliance Final - Winner and runner up of the 3rd level Super league Qualifying system.

World Conference Final - Winner and runner up of the 4th level Super league Qualifying system.

In each final 8 teams play each other twice in a league format with the winners being crowned in the case of World Super Elite World Club Champions and in the other 3 World champions of there Class, the only World super Final that can be defended is the top one as the teams in the other will become promoted to the Underdogs division in level above them.

Now I'm going to answer the 3 questions which I think your be asking, the 1st being -

Why are the finals at the beginning of the season ?

The way FM12 calculates winners and runners up means that if they happened say in Feb- May as I would have preferred then the game would have picked the previous seasons winners and runners up.

How did you pick the teams for the first finals and why them ?

I was totally unbiased in doing this, if I had picked teams on my choices then Bayern, Man Utd, Santos, and Boca would have been there. (I punished Man Utd for not winning this season by putting them in the promotion division), so I ran a season on holiday mode without the finals being active and put in the 8 teams that qualified from their divisions in.

What happens to my team during July - October if they aren't in the finals ?

I've built 16 competitions for these teams to play in which I'm going cover tomorrow along with the World Series Cup.

Heres Some screen-shots -

View attachment 257842View attachment 257843seView attachment 257844View attachment 257845View attachment 257846View attachment 257847View attachment 257848View attachment 257849

wow this looks so great.
There goes the league i was playing, this blows it out of the water!

wow this looks so great.
There goes the league i was playing, this blows it out of the water!

Thanks, hopefully this will appeal to a lot more people. what Db are you currently playing ?

can you add switzerland and the us virgin islands to your list of nations to do, and for both the virgin islands nations then pick any 2 teams, i'm not fussed which.

also can you do a release that is truly worldwide where you include at least one team from each nation in the wsl system even if you've not done that nations league system.