Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

Will do, and yes having at least one team from a nation is what I was aiming for and for the 2nd general release when i know which nations haven't got teams in the world super leagues I'll swap teams about and tweak the main file and any nations affected by it accordingly.

also just because it really annoys me would you mind fixing surinam and the netherlands to their correct names. i can't believe how often it is that the netherlands is wrongly called holland.

Was playing World Super League 2012 by nirjhar85 with a Legends database added in as well, but i never did get very far as i'm always tinkering and changing my team and players around to ever stick it out.
I think with this database and a good legends one i'll be able to actually play the game lol that is untill i want to change players then i start all over again.
I might need help for this ;)

Was playing World Super League 2012 by nirjhar85 with a Legends database added in as well, but i never did get very far as i'm always tinkering and changing my team and players around to ever stick it out.
I think with this database and a good legends one i'll be able to actually play the game lol that is untill i want to change players then i start all over again.
I might need help for this ;)

World Super League 2012 by nirjhar85 (a beginners effort) should have played either Kenco's World Super League or my Super 8's World Extreme, much more classier Dbs until this one comes out:p.

What I would suggest is because theres so many files with this that you make sure any legends database is player only ie no teams or leagues have been changed around else you may have problems. But once I've finished this off 100% then send me a link to the legends and I may be able to help you.:)

I want to be Robin Hood (a Surinamese team) :D

World Super League 2012 by nirjhar85 (a beginners effort) should have played either Kenco's World Super League or my Super 8's World Extreme, much more classier Dbs until this one comes out:p.

What I would suggest is because theres so many files with this that you make sure any legends database is player only ie no teams or leagues have been changed around else you may have problems. But once I've finished this off 100% then send me a link to the legends and I may be able to help you.:)

I want to be Robin Hood (a Surinamese team) :D

as an added extra you should create a bottom division where the teams involved aren't there because of reputation or nationality but purely because they've got funny names, i'm currently working on a list of clubs and can add it to this thread if you want when there's a decent number of teams on it.

Could add it as a non promotion league if the teams aren't already in the world super leagues just for fun.:)

Thew worldsuper elite finals??? dont u think they are a bit wierd. I mean a ghanian team beating all the major european teams, isnt that a bit unusual?

was using the battle of the titans renued but it doesn't really matter what one to me, just wanted one that seemed to have the most.
I'll double check to see what changes it makes.
As to no editing the teams does that mean no changing the stadium or money or anything like that?

No just as long as the teams are in there original leagues and no other competitions have been created everything else is fine:)

oh ok good, yeah i don't think it has that and i don't make those changes, just stack my team maybe or change some teams reps but other than that nope.

Thew worldsuper elite finals??? dont u think they are a bit wierd. I mean a ghanian team beating all the major european teams, isnt that a bit unusual?

Just got in from work and spent the last half hour looking into to this to make sure nothing untoward was happening and heres what I found.

The first thing I looked at was the teams and what I found is that the AI was actually using squad rotation now I haven't played FM12 that much so far but from past years I remember that AI used to pretty much stick with the 1st eleven unless there were injuries or bans so is this a new thing with FM12 ?

The second was transfers, now one of the things I was worried about with this DB was the short transfer periods but looking at it, I don't think theres a problem there the AI is recruiting around 5 - 7 new players a season pretty much the norm for previous versions anyway.

The third thing I looked at was reputations now for balance and competitiveness all the nations leagues and cups are set at the same rep per league/cup, I haven't touched team reps or bank balances as this is my last resort and one I don't really like doing as it seems to much like cheating. To check reputations I used Genie scout, which actually shows 2 reps for teams Worldwide and Division now from what I've seen its the worldwide one we see in the editor, I haven't got a save of the game I took the screenshots off but I have another that had Cerezo Winning the World Super Elite Finals and in the editor their rep is 5150 and in Genie it was 9350. now in this save game I dont have Japan loaded and when looking at their squad they only have one active player all the rest are greyed out but with very good stats so my findings are that due to the nations all having the same reps for there leagues and a high rep for the super elite quali's and finals when assigning greyed out players it takes all the reps into consideration and probably gives a better all round team than the likes of the top European teams.

Do I need to do anything about this ?, I personally don't think so and feel it adds to the challenge but would be interested in what your thoughts are.

A ghanian team beating all the major european teams might be a bit unusual but if the players on the team are rated high enough then i wouldn't complain about it. If they are winning with scrubs then i might wonder if something is wrong
I'm not sure how rep works in the game, i always assume it was more for determining odds or if a player would want to sign with you over another team, and how teams played again you. I never thought it would factor in who wins or not.
So as long as they have good players on their teams then i wouldn't be shocked to see them "upset" a major european team. Plus i won't be able to sit back against a team from nowhere.

Very excited for this. I played several saves on the Kenco World League and it was quite a bit of fun but the lack of transfers made things get stagnant to an extent. I tried another World League where everything was in Canada and that was not very good at all. I am wondering if there has been problems with a lack of transfers in this World League?

Very excited for this. I played several saves on the Kenco World League and it was quite a bit of fun but the lack of transfers made things get stagnant to an extent. I tried another World League where everything was in Canada and that was not very good at all. I am wondering if there has been problems with a lack of transfers in this World League?

Kenco's world Super League is good but you have to remember that, this is his first multi-national database that he's built where as i started building multi-national dbs back in 2010 so have learned a lot on how they work together, as I mentioned in post 51 the AI teams tend to recruit 5-7 new players a season even though I have shorter transfer windows than normal and the way FM is calculating reps in this with non loaded nations teams means that becomes more competitive as the seasons roll on.

I'm fast approaching completing 100 nations so good news is I'm planning on releasing the 1st general release on Sunday afternoon.:)

Sounds kool, this is my first super league has i found the others to be a bit tacky in all honesty, this is the first one that actually got me exciting. And boy it sounds good! :D

I think where this differs from the norm is that its got so much more going on, your have the World super leagues which are part continental, part more mainstream world leagues and have a good selection of teams to choose from (2400 in the world super leagues) you then also have the nation league system with non WSL Teams which have different comps to play in (and I haven't even mentioned yet what I've done with the rest of the English league system which has 10 Levels) and then you have the international scene which can be another game entirely if you get bored with the WSL (unlikely I know:p) so plenty going on to get you through until FM13 gets released.:)

Would mods with name changes work with this? real club names or media and all that, would that work with this as well?
I have basic knowledge of using the editor but i remember mergeing 2 databases didn't work before but i wonder if it would work now.
I'll play around when i get a chance

Would mods with name changes work with this? real club names or media and all that, would that work with this as well?
I have basic knowledge of using the editor but i remember mergeing 2 databases didn't work before but i wonder if it would work now.
I'll play around when i get a chance

Real Club Names and Media should be OK, but competition ones not to sure on how it would affect it as Some competitions names have already been changed but its all down to trial and error.

Real Club Names and Media should be OK, but competition ones not to sure on how it would affect it as Some competitions names have already been changed but its all down to trial and error.

from what i remember i downloaded a susie file (that's all i remember abotu what it was or where) that changed things for me and worked like the extra files do and was editable like you would manually edit an xml so i could remove ones that didn't work for me which included one of the japanese competitions that overwrote the first extra competition you create in the editor as regional japenese leagues or something similar.

anyway i know i've gone slightly off track but my point is if you can locate this file then you can take out hte lines changing the competitions that psycho has used if he gives you the unique id of all the ones he's changed.

from what i remember i downloaded a susie file (that's all i remember abotu what it was or where) that changed things for me and worked like the extra files do and was editable like you would manually edit an xml so i could remove ones that didn't work for me which included one of the japanese competitions that overwrote the first extra competition you create in the editor as regional japenese leagues or something similar.

anyway i know i've gone slightly off track but my point is if you can locate this file then you can take out hte lines changing the competitions that psycho has used if he gives you the unique id of all the ones he's changed.

Cool thanks, yeah i think it's the Susie Real Names for Clubs, Competitions and Awards that i'd want to add, for the most part i don't know what the real names are anyways so it's not to important that i get it all to work.

I'll play around with it and see how it goes.

Does mergeing the 2 files work ow or is that feature still broken?