Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

Cool thanks, yeah i think it's the Susie Real Names for Clubs, Competitions and Awards that i'd want to add, for the most part i don't know what the real names are anyways so it's not to important that i get it all to work.

I'll play around with it and see how it goes.

Does mergeing the 2 files work ow or is that feature still broken?
that's the one i meant, i just couldn't remember teh name of it and from what i remember there's no need to merge it because it's not that type of file, it might have been an lnc, so it will work on all games without having to add any custom databases so it will always be compatible with any database you download.

then if you get the unique id's of the competitions that form the world leagues then you can check if they are in teh susie file and delete those lines restoring them to default which when used with this db will restore them to what psycho has named them.

can't believe you've not done greece yet as i would have thought they were one of the top 15 footballing nations in europe and i think you need to do whichever congo has tp mazembe in as they are one of the biggest african teams.

Wow general release must be ready now??

Sunday afternoon still a few leagues that I want to add and then a quick tweak of the main file:)

can't believe you've not done greece yet as i would have thought they were one of the top 15 footballing nations in europe and i think you need to do whichever congo has tp mazembe in as they are one of the biggest african teams.

Going to be doing Greece, Sweden next then going to do it equally by continent based on nations rep from whatever continent unless anyone has any preferences to what nation they would like added for the 1st general release, aiming to get another 20 nations finished by Sunday.

I think you should get tp mazembe playable which i think is dr congo although it might be teh other one as they are one of the main african teams and probably the only one of the top non european sides covered.

The World Series Cup and Other Competitions

The World Series Cup is a 21 round single KO competition involving all 2400 teams within the WSL structure and below is a approx guide to where teams enter.

First Qualifying round - World Conference (WC) Underdog teams
Second Qualifying round - WC Championship & WC Promotion teams
Third Qualifying Round - WC Conference & some World Alliance(WA) underdog teams
Fourth Qualifying Round - WA Underdog teams
First round - WA Championship teams
Second Round - WA Promotion & World Alliance teams
Third Round - some World Premier (WP) Underdog teams
Fourth Round - rest of WP Underdog & WP championship teams
Fifth Round - World Premier & some World Super Elite (WSE) Underdog teams
Sixth Round - rest of WSE Underdogs teams & some WSE championship
Seventh Round - rest of WSE Championship & WSE Promotion Teams
Eighth Round - No extra teams enter
Ninth Round - No extra teams enter
Tenth Round - World Super Elite Teams
Eleventh to Final - No extra teams enter

These games are spread out through the season from 3/8/2011 - 2/6/2012 I,ve yet to decide where the Final will take place as using neutral stadium just picks stadiums from England.

The Level Cups by Continent's ie European World Super Elite Cup & European World Super Elite Vase (theres cup and vases for each level)

View attachment 258423 View attachment 258424

One of the problems I faced was what was I going to do with teams that didn't make it to the World League Finals and this is the solution. Now ideally I didn't want the teams that did make it to the finals to take part in these competitions
but unfortunately theres no exceptions option available in the normal editor so I gave a bye to the semi finals to the 2 top rep teams in the World Super Elite Cups

???? World Super Elite Cup - 8 teams play in 2 groups playing each other twice with the 2 top teams entering the semi-finals(single leg) with the 2 teams with a bye to this round, I chose to add only 8 matches so if a team thats playing in the World League Finals does enter at the group stage then theres enough room to move fixtures, if unfortunately a non World League Finals team gets the bye then I would suggest to arrange friendlies to fill any gaps in the calender.

???? World Super Elite Vase - teams from the Promotion, Championships and Underdogs take part in this competitions 140 teams per comp

First Preliminary Round - 40 teams (random) play in a single KO
Group Stage - 100 teams join the 20 from above to play in 20 single game groups with the winner of each group and the next best 12 entering the next round
First Round - Single KO 32 teams whittled down to 16
Second Round - Single KO 16 teams whittled down to 8
Quarter Finals - Single KO 8 teams whittled down to 4
Semi Finals - Single KO 4 teams whittled down to 2
Final - Single KO 2 teams to battle for the Vase

World Reserve Leagues

View attachment 258425

The one thing that has never been done in a World Super League Database that retains teams true nationality is a reserve league system (as far as I'm aware anyway) until now.

This part probably caused me the most headaches, i did a small test League to see if it was possible to get reserve teams from across the world working and was successful until I built the whole system then things went a bit haywire, I ended up with Man Utd 1st team playing in every division as well as the ones they were meant to be in (wish I'd taken a screen shot of Rooney season history with over 200 league appearances LOL)in the first season then Barcelona 1st team doing the same in the second season. I must have spent 2 days getting to the route of the problem which was france (theres another separate file apparently for the reserve fixtures for French teams and until new nation rules are applied (which just reaffirms my opinion the French f**K everything up LOL)

Now this is nowhere as big as the main event only 328 teams have been chosen for the 4 divisions (if your team isn't in the World Reserves they should be in their nation reserve league/s

I've also added Cups for these 328 teams as well. I'm not going to go into detail about the reserve leagues and comps, its something I'll let you find out about by yourself or you can ask questions and I'll answer as there asked.

Well thats about all of the Psycho's FM World covered apart from the rest of the 10 levels of the English League System which your discover when its released on Sunday, now its back to the editor for me to try and get a few more nations done before then.

Its like holding a stick high up watching the dog jump up and down trying to get it LOLXD

Any chance of sneaking this out today? Desperate to play this! Will be my first time playing on a custom database.

Any chance of sneaking this out today? Desperate to play this! Will be my first time playing on a custom database.

General Release Around 5pm BST tomorrow, still a little bit to tweak. and your first is going to be your best then:D (unless I build a better one:p)

Ah! You ****** :p Yeah was going to play the Super 8's extreme one but don't have the motivation to with this one coming out so soon.

Hopefully it helps me get back into it as the usual games have got a bit stale for me.

Less than 10 hours to go before 1st general release - due to it not having all the nations available to play and probally a few more tweaks to the main file needed before the final version I'm going to call this The Silver edition (sounds better than boring old version 1) the next version after will be the Gold Edition and if I have the time and stamina left then there will be a Platinum Edition which will have a whole new dimension added.:)

no qwaait that was a typo :O i meant 1pm :L !!! is better then 5pm but now its too late :(