great tactic, i gave it a try in my save with Radomiak (avarage team from 3rd polish league) in national cup, and i managed to come into semi-finals. results in the league are also amazing. my team was predicted to achive 5th place or lower but i am at the top of the league and promotion to the second league is only measure of time. i am dreaming about winning in the polish cup and playing with lower league team in europa league qualifications. to be honest it is probably the best tactic in fm 14 so far. as soon as i finish the season i will post here some screens. great work mate!

While enjoying it much, just lost 3-0 away to Man city and 4-0 to newcastle as I am arsenal...........

if 1 or 2 goals behind, do you change the mentality? I did, changed to overload and lost 4-0

if 1 or 2 goals behind, do you change the mentality? I did, changed to overload and lost 4-0

When you change mentally it changes a lot of things, and effect from this is unknown for me, I haven’t tested it.

The tactic has been designed around Control mentality and maybe it would be better if you left it as it.

Setting Overload mentality doesn't guaranty goal galore for you and effect from it can be opposite ;)

TFF do you think is a good tactic for Liverpool? Do you suggest to sell someone?
Thanks!

lost 3 away games, and 1 cup final game after my compliments.

What training you use? Attack movement or defense positioning?

TFF do you think is a good tactic for Liverpool? Do you suggest to sell someone?
Thanks!

I think it's very good tactic for Liverpool.

Only don't play Suarez as STC because he has "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM and this is bad PPM for DPL. Play him on AMCL(Shadow Striker).

Overall team is very well suited for this tactic.

What training you use? Attack movement or defense positioning?
I use 50% "Att. Movement"

Only don't play Suarez as STC because he has "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM and this is bad PPM for DPL. Play him on AMCL(Shadow Striker).

Ok, thanks for the help, I'm going to try your tactic!

I use 50% "Att. Movement"

what if I leak goal? Buy better defenders?

Just finished my first season with Newcastle and have the option to either buy Barbosa or Mitrovic. Who would everyone else go for to fit in this tactic??

what if I leak goal? Buy better defenders?

Higher average CA of your team than more stable your results will be.

Let's take for example English Premier League, first season. You are Arsenal(original team) and have away game against Man City(original team).

My experience show that using this tactic your chance to win this match approximately is about 60-70% so there's still solid 30%-40% chances to lose. I want to stress that I'm talking about away​ game.

This chances can be higher depends on morale of your team and morale of Man City's players. If your team have "Superb" morale and Man City "Ok" and lower, than your chances to win can higher, let's say it will about 70-80%.

Average CA of Arsenal(original team) is about 153 and average CA of Man City(original team) is about 161.

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with Newcastle and have the option to either buy Barbosa or Mitrovic. Who would everyone else go for to fit in this tactic??

either will score goals mate... barbosa come drop and also play ss if needed where mitrovic will only be able to play as dlf imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Higher average CA of your team than more stable your results will be.

Let's take for example English Premier League, first season. You are Arsenal(original team) and have away against Man City(original team).

My experience show that using this tactic your chance to win this match approximately is about 60-70% so there's still solid 30%-40% chances to lose.

This chances can be higher depends on morale of your team and morale of Man City's players. If your team have "Superb" morale and Man City "Ok" and lower, than your chances to win can higher, let’s say it will about 70-80%.

Average CA of Arsenal(original team) is about 153 and average CA of Man City(original team) is about 161.

I agree with what your saying. However, if you play Norwich as you tested surely your results would not be so great. I don't understand how you can be top of the league.

Back