I havent got much money at the moment, how would Gary Gardner do in midfield? I will definitely sell N'Zgobia and i dont know i just prefer Niang ;) and yeah Subotic is

get Mark Noble or Huddlestone or Hargreaves type of players, not sure on Gardner to be honest..

Niang is great :) but for the moment I suggest using Aggie or Bent :)

got Fernando Gago on a free, think he'll be okay? +yeah going to start bent a lot more now

I've been using this tactic in my 2nd season with Vålerenga, and I really love the tactic!
im currently leading the league after 20 games and im currently in the group stages of Champions League.
If you're managing a decent team, like vålerenga.. you should really sign "Lucas Andersen" or "Bashkim kadrii" Lucas andersen is a really good talent, hes like 16years old when you start the game, and kadrii is like 19 or 20 and they are both from denmark, they really work well in the AMC position!

View attachment 199323

View attachment 199324 View attachment 199325

View attachment 199326

Last edited:
I just took over Wigan in my Second season I'm thinking of using this tactic:) When will the OP be updated?

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

BTW Thanks for all your work your tactics are really good:D

thanks mate :) after the weekend I will mate :) just tweaking about 6 tactics for members here today :)

sweet, enjoy :) I suggest buying someone like Seydou Doumbia upfront and selling off Pav! Defoe and Adebayor are good for rotation as well! retrain Bale for the Aml slot and watch Lennon light up the EPL, he plays amazingly in this tactic for some reason :) misses a few chances as his composure and finshing are kak :p

I suggest looking at Otamendi for £13m and selling off Bassong and even one or two Cb's! Daniel Schwaab/Vasilis Torisidis/Alexandr Anyukov/Sime Vrjalsko should be looked at for Rb as Walker is still young and not well rounded enough and is the weak link in the side :)

Great Cheers matey! Will keep you updated ,hopefully will have a post or two on here by 6ish tonight of my progress, if not i've not got enough done lol

Great tactic! After some small tweaks defensively my team is on Fire :p Van Persie is 27/25 en my AML en AMR are having like 10 goals and 10 assists. AMC is doing well with some nice assists.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Are you going to update the OP :)?

I've been using the tactics as AaB in Denmark and won the league 2 times and came 2nd the 3rd season (messed up my attack, didn't have a decent goalscorer the whole season). The media prediction was 4th and the economy was REALLY bad. I've been in CHL 3 times now and the economy is really good now. Still conceding too many goals, thoough.

But thanks for the tactic :)

View attachment 200267

Last edited:
yeah by far the best tactic i have used so far, have tested quite a few and this delivers the best results.

Awesome guys :) lovely results there :) I will work on this tactic this week and update the OP! I have just been working on my Utd guide, Might and Magic and Short and Sweet tactics as well as my brand new Wonderkid shortlist :)

keep up the posts :) glad to see such good results and feedback :) well done

mr raikan007, thanks for sharing ur creation... playing great so far with my PSG team... :)

Great tactic m8 thought i would give a season before posting on here.Started as man u won the leaque(which is pretty easy with united)but i only lost one game and conceded 17 goals which is very impressive thanks to ur tactical abilty dude also took the GB under 23's job and won the gold against a very good spainish side,keep up the good work im in the process of trying ur other tactic at the mo so i will keep u posted,i would put screens on here but dont know how too.......(H)

Great tactic m8 thought i would give a season before posting on here.Started as man u won the leaque(which is pretty easy with united)but i only lost one game and conceded 17 goals which is very impressive thanks to ur tactical abilty dude also took the GB under 23's job and won the gold against a very good spainish side,keep up the good work im in the process of trying ur other tactic at the mo so i will keep u posted,i would put screens on here but dont know how too.......(H)
awesome mate :0 who did you play in the Amc role?

I played douglas costa cost me 10mil scored 15 goals and 30 assist's all comps who would you reccomend in the amc role?