Things have fallen apart a bit in tdown in the league in january and we now find ourselves down in 14th place. It's not all bad news though as we are only 6 points off of a playoff position. We are still going strong in the FA Trophy and Hampshire League Cup so hopefully we will end the season with some silverware.

View attachment 49315

View attachment 49316

Wow well done man! Going great. Good luck on promotion to League 2 :D I'm still down at the top of the Regional First Divisions in my third season!

How can you get 5 1-1 league draws in a row? I don't know but we managed to this February. That's a massive dent in our hope for promotion. We had a couple of good cup runs scoring two goals in extra time to put us through to the next round of the Hampshire cup and a good win in the FA Trophy.

View attachment 53999

View attachment 54000

hooray - you're continuing

Good luck as always

We have made it through to the final of both the Hampshire Cup and FA Trophy. This is a great opertunity for us as a club. The FA Trophy is a massive cup at this level and it will be great to retain the Hampshire Cup.

In the league we started with a great 4-4 draw with King's Lynn then went on to a couple of great wins before Northwich got their own back for beating them in the FA Trophy Semis.

View attachment 54003

View attachment 54004

Well we have it all to play for in April. We still have a very slim chance of promotion but it is very doubtful. Our best chances of success this season will be in the Hampshire Cup and FA Trophy.

We put in a great fight winning the last 4 league games of the season but it wasn't enough. We ended up in 7th place just one point away from being in the playoffs. All the 1-1 draws are to blame for that. Our strike force have been great all season but we concede way to many goals. This is something we will need to work on next year. I am very pleased with the way the league campaign has gone and finished in a much higher position than was expected.

The cup final games were great. We thrashed Whitchurch Utd to retain the Hampshire Cup and got a good win in the FA Trophy.

View attachment 54007

View attachment 54008

Good win in the FA Trophy especially as its a wembley!

It's the start of the 2016 Season and we are looking for promotion to League 2 this year. I think that we can do it although we need to improce the squad. I have let a lot of players go this year who just weren't up to the challenge. It was hard to let the likes of Jonathan Harkness go as he was a solid left back for us for years. Let a few other players go that had been in the squad a while. Trouble is at this level there are a lot of players that are only good for one season then just can't cope with the step up.

I have bought in a lot of good talent this year mainly Spanish players which is my second nationality. Most of these new players will slot straight into the first team.

View attachment 54022

Our finance isn't great. We are losing money most months but I can't cut back on wages at all. I'm hoping the board will inject some more cash soon.

View attachment 54023

We managed some good results in the friendlies. Nothing really special happened but the team were playing well. The only problem is lack of team harmony but that is to be expected this time of the season after bringing in new players. I'm not to woried and expect the team to gel together well.

View attachment 54024

We've had a good solid start to the season with 3 wins and 3 draws in August. The first game was great with a 4-0 win over rivals Merthyr. We end August in 5th place which I am very plesaed with. The players seem to be doing well although they are all worried about the lack of harmony. Hopefully this will change if the results continue going our way.

View attachment 55893

View attachment 55894

We have continued the great form into September with some great results. Squad harmony doesn't seem to be an issue anymore, I think the team is gelling nicely. Squad selection for the middle of the park is difficult as all four of my main central midfielders are playing very well. We have a few injury problems on the wings but at the moment we have enough depth to cover this. West is playing great out on the right. Wasn't to sure about keeping him this season but I'm glad I didn't let him go now.

So onto the results. We got a great 4-0 win in the Hampshire cup but these are always games we expect to win. I'm the leagu we managed five wins, one draw and one defeat. We end the month in 3rd place which I am very pleased with.

View attachment 75616

View attachment 75617

Last edited:
Good start to the season. Quick question, do all the level 10 cups take forever to load for you, as on cup weekends it took me about 5 minutes to progress a day!

Hush Baby Carry this on it's brilliant.

I haven't given up yet just don't get much time for gaming at the moment being a family man.

I have almost finished the season and hope to update you all soon.

Good stuff Hush Baby, your sooo close to the football league now :) Good luck

Into November and we got a great win in the 3rd round of the FA cup but got knocked out after a replay in the 4th round. I was pleased with the 4th round result as Barnsley should have thrashed us but we held our own.

In the league we are still a little to inconsistent. We get some great wins but then we go and drop points. If we are to become a league team we need to improve vastly. The highlight of the month was the 4-1 win ove Gateshead. We are still in 3rd place so I can't complain to much.

View attachment 75620

View attachment 75621

Isle of man has a football team oO), anyhoo keep it up mate, 3rd place is really quite good :D