good luck. i live on the isle of wight. Used to play for east cowes vics a few years ago. massive derbys againts west cowes. won yth & managers player of the year about 10 years ago but doubt if my name pops up on there history.

ianpye26 said:
good luck. i live on the isle of wight. Used to play for east cowes vics a few years ago. massive derbys againts west cowes. won yth & managers player of the year about 10 years ago but doubt if my name pops up on there history.

ianpye26 said:
Nice one. My parents live in West Cowes. Gonna try and get to a game next time I'm on the island

Last edited:
well done could u tell me who won the EPL and see how Leeds are getting on Please XD
The season 2014/2015 Arsenal won the EPL and the FA Cup. They have definately been the best team since the game started.

Leeds finished 6th in the Championship

Great win in the league! Only one division from the league football!

Also, do you have any recognisable players in your squad?

There's a lot to update you on so I'll keep this all short and sweet. We are now in the BSP having started in level 10 football and managed to get promoted all but one season.

We had a few friendlies this year and put in some good performances. Some of the reults went our way but others didn't.

Our financial situation is dire. We are losing money every month and are relying on the board injecting cash every so often.

We have let a number of first team players go who just aren't up to this level of football. It's hard letting players go who have been performing well for you over the years. We have really strengthened the squad bringing in some great players. I'm really excited about Gordon Dunbar who is an ex Rangers youngster who will go straight into my attacking lineup.

View attachment 49302

View attachment 49303

View attachment 49304

We got off to a great start in the BSP with a 1-0 win over Nuneaton but that ended up being the only win of the month. We ended up losing 2 and drawing 2 of our remainding games. The 4-4 draw with Macclesfield was great with us coming from way behind to getting a point out of the game.

View attachment 49305

View attachment 49306

September was an interesting month. It started of with a thrashing in the league followed by another league defeat. We ended up turning things around with 3 draws then 3 wins in the league. We also had a great win in the Hampshire Cup. It would be good to retain the trophy. We end the month in 13th place which I am very pleased with. So far things have been going better than expected.

View attachment 49307

View attachment 49308

Another good month in October sees us staying in 13th place. We managed 3 wins and 1 defeat in the league this month as well as good performances in the cups. The team is really coming together and we are seeing some great performances from all players.

View attachment 49309

View attachment 49310

Our strikers are on fire notching up 26 goals in 8 games across all competitions. The highlight for me was the 5-0 win over Crawley in the league followed by the 5-1 win over Ebbsfleet in the FA Cup. Worst part of the month was the defeat to AFC Wimbledon. We have ended the month jumping way up into 7th place.

View attachment 49311

View attachment 49312

December sees the strike force still on fire with the highlight being a 7-1 league win against Nuneaton although we did have heavy defeats against Macclesfield and Merthyr. I just can't beat Merthyr. They got the better of me last year in the BSS as well. We have slipped into 8th place but are still looking very good.

View attachment 49313

View attachment 49314