Quality stuff, so amazing your in BSS, hopefully you can maintain form like that

HAHA 13-0 against GH academy, hilarious!! what are your expectations this season and do you think you could be the team to provide giant killings in the FA Cup this year??

Never post, but always read a few stories but i must say this is very good work. just to note, you beat my local club AFC....how could you!

this is immense m8, i haven't read this for a while, and it hasn't lost its magic

hairdoodmax said:
HAHA 13-0 against GH academy, hilarious!! what are your expectations this season and do you think you could be the team to provide giant killings in the FA Cup this year??
My board think I'll be fighting relegation but the media think I'm in with a shot. Giant killing would be great.

TheHelpfulDevil said:
Never post, but always read a few stories but i must say this is very good work. just to note, you beat my local club AFC....how could you!
Glad you're enjoying sorry fir beating AFC but you have to do these things. I also beat Ebbsfleet who are my local team who I've followed since I was at school

Micky Pain said:
My hero, don't ever stop before you reach the Champions league =^_^=
I was only planning to play this until I got into league two but who knows. already got another challenge in mind

Sorry for the lack of updates I just haven't had chance to update. Just to let you know that things are going great in the BSS, way above my expectation. I am in January now and things are very comfortable but I won't tell you more than that. Hopefully I'll get chance to give you a better update tonight

Great to hear :D Looking forward to the update!

November has been a great month and we find ourself top of the league. Everything seems to have gelled together well. We had four wins and two draws in the league. We got thrashed 6-1 by Gillingham in the FA cup but that was always going to be the kind of result we would get.

View attachment 42373

View attachment 42374

If you get anywhere near the PL it is a massive achievement but then again so is getting to where you are now so well done