I'm very pleased with the performance we have put in in December. We find ourselves in 4th place with plenty of games in hand. At the moment I can't see us coming anywhere but top. Let's hope I won't have to eat my words.

We managed to win 5 out of the 6 league games we played and move into the next round of the Hampshire Senior Cup. The only real disappointment of the month was being knocked out of the FA Vase.

The month was topped off with the signing of a new forward, Paddy Flannery. He managed to score and get 2 assists on his debut. His stats look amazing and I'm supprised I managed to sign him at this level of football even though he is 34.

View attachment 18319

View attachment 18320

View attachment 18321

We have continued our success of December into January. We started off with two league games against local rivals Brading Town and Newport IOW. Both of these teams were above me in the league. It's great to see other teams from the Isle Of Wight having a great season.

We have lost our main attacking midfielder Gavin Smart. He had only been at the club for half a season having signed an armature contract. His will be missed as he put in solid performances every match. I have signed James Sergeant as his replacement. Let's hope James can match Gavin's performances.

At the end of the month we find ourselves in 1st place with a very good chance of winning the league.

View attachment 18366

View attachment 18367

View attachment 18368

View attachment 18369

well done so far. see you must have beaten New Milton, my local club

great stuff mate
how did you get those leagues?
how low down are they in relation to EPL?

I'm in level 9 right now, started in level 10. Read earlier in the story and in several places I put the download links to these leagues.

Yeah back to back promotions would be good. I've given myself 10 seasons to get from level 10 to League 2 so a few back to backs are needed in the lower leagues. Guesing things might get a bit more difficult further along the line.

Time for February's update. We've had some good games this month but the team are starting to get tired. We have a lot of games to catch up on and it's starting to take it's toll. Despite this we have recorded some good wins this month and are sitting comfortably at the top of the table.

View attachment 18827

View attachment 18828

March has been a tough month due to tiredness in the squad. We got knocked out in the semi final of the Hampshire Senior Cup and just managed to scrape through to the Wessex League Cup winning the semi final game on penalties. In the league 5 draws and a win have kept me top of the table.

View attachment 18835

View attachment 18836

Great results mate, automatic promotion is definitely on the cards

We have done just enough in the lat month to win the league. We've managed back to back promotion which I am well pleased about. The BSS doesn't seem that far away now. We also managed to win the Wessex League Cup so I guess we did the Wessex double.

View attachment 18878

View attachment 18879

Congratulations mate, good achievement
Cheers. I'm very pleased with this. Got a feeling things might get a bit tougher now. I need to bring in quite a few new players as I've got some old men running around the pitch and some of my other players just aren't good enough.

Nice work fella, great story! Reckon we could see the Island's first League side in the next 4-5 seasons...

Good luck in the Southern League!

Nice work fella, great story! Reckon we could see the Island's first League side in the next 4-5 seasons...

Good luck in the Southern League!

League football would be great, let's see what happens. My aim is to get into League 2 within 10 years. So far so good.

well done, go and beat bashley in the southern league