FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

im currently playing with bulldozer tactic which has same formation and i signed 2 regens barbosa and tielemans definitely give a try this tactic in my 3rd season looks promising :)

combine two of them, play friendlies and see who is suitable

10 trophies with Venezia
View attachment 396943
one more is under a line,you can't see it :)

best eleven (proud for 2 of Serbian players :) )
View attachment 396939

As you can see,I dont have any top world class player which is enough evidence that this tactic is working with any team if you respect everything what I wrote in opening post...
10 trophies with Venezia!!!
Next season,next success :)

Last edited:
looks really impressive mate also i just know zivkovic and crisetig dont have any idea about rest of the team but its great.

Good tactic halidbeslic :D

For those playing with Liverpool, in line with how the roles should be, I'd say play Suarez as your F9, Coutinho on the left and Sturridge on the right. You can also rotate the roles to rest players. Sturridge could easily play F9 and Sterling can play either wing. Look to develope Ibe rather then playing Moses who doesn't look cut out for this tactic.

10 games in Southampton Using Attachment 550896 Attachment 550899
you just need to give a tactic some time, I promise you that you will see that it will work,

Doing so ******* good: D congrats

Thanks mate ;)

looks really impressive mate also i just know zivkovic and crisetig dont have any idea about rest of the team but its great.

Like I said in first post,loaded 120,000 players, more players more chance for success with smaller teams :)

Good tactic halidbeslic :D

For those playing with Liverpool, in line with how the roles should be, I'd say play Suarez as your F9, Coutinho on the left and Sturridge on the right. You can also rotate the roles to rest players. Sturridge could easily play F9 and Sterling can play either wing. Look to develope Ibe rather then playing Moses who doesn't look cut out for this tactic.

Thanks man, nice advices for Liverpool players ;)

I'll say again,need to be patient :)

I am being patient dont worry,just thought i,d give an update.:)

I achieved my ******* league: D, albeit with man utd but steady had major problems at the start of the league but got it quick wait

Dont know,but only thing which I know is that Chelsea kicked them hardly :D I'm fan of Red Star Belgrade and Man Utd :)

gonna play some matches finished as there are back: D so have other teams allowed to play the last: D

im kicking galatasaray's *** badly with Fenerbahce since 2 season and will try with this tactic if i wont ill blame this tactic

What do you do for Individual training?

All goalkeepers on Sweeper Keeper - Average
All FBs on Full back - Average
CDs on CDs - Average
A on A - Average
BWM on BWM - Average
AP on AP - average
IFs on IFs - average
F9 on F9 - average

Simply enough,I wrote this on opening post "all player on each positions like is in formation"
you could train some players for new positions, this is specialy good for lower teams when you dont have enough players to fill tactic, hope I helped