FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

zaha if you still have him he was a monster on 1 of my saves

excellent kitchin, excellent... hope you will have good results in Serie B...

if i do its all down to you kind sir as long as i stay up and can build from there i will be more than happy thanks to your awsome work going to try this with my barnsley save got them up first season so this will be my first in the prem

if i do its all down to you kind sir as long as i stay up and can build from there i will be more than happy thanks to your awsome work going to try this with my barnsley save got them up first season so this will be my first in the prem

hope you gain quality results... Of course you know what to do, follow everything and success will be there

Hi Guys!

Amazing tactics!! I enjoy FM again.. Give this tactic some times.. It will get better and better by the time goes :)

Hi there mate, this tactic looks to be a gem. ^_^ I'm going to try it out with a top flight team, can you recommend some good players for the false 9 role? Also, there are no player instructions in all 3 tactics, right?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys!

Amazing tactics!! I enjoy FM again.. Give this tactic some times.. It will get better and better by the time goes :)

Glad you like it :) put some screenshots with your success :)

Hi there mate, this tactic looks to be a gem. ^_^ I'm going to try it out with a top flight team, can you recommend some good players for the false 9 role? Also, there are no player instructions in all 3 tactics, right?

Thanks in advance.

I hope so,FETISH has big potential to be best tactic on FM14 :) no PI
F9 for top teams or mid/small?
For top teams> Suarez, Rooney, Van Persie, etc... Player with attributes from opening post,take a look #1

View attachment 550983
first game against Barcelona: D

Nice one mate, Nemanja Matic, he is ''general in midlefield'' :)

Last edited:
am excited to see how the tactic is in season 2: D

Kitchin75 finished first season in Serie C1B on 5th place (media prediction 15th),than in second season he finished 1st :)

it's ******* as very well done: D I was all the man utd in the first season: D won 2-1 against real madrid in cl finals: D

^^) Enjoy mate and give us screenshots of your present and future success :)

I didnt want suggest him, wanted to see will he mention Zivkovic :D
He is amazing,but you need to wait him to explode season or two...
you re completely right mate i bought him in first season signed free he came after one season i ve put him into squad and his main position right IF he played 6.60-6.70 all season :S

He is playing on left side in my Venezia squad, so,suggestion try him on that side, he will be better probably :)

someone sent me PM about how many goals scored my IFs and F9... I'm not home right now,so tonight will post screenshot of top 5 goal scorers and that are as I remember these players: Araujo (F9 - 18goals), Crisetig (AP - 18), Zivkovic (IF - 16), Russotto (IF/F9 - 15) and Simone Zaza (F9 - 10)...