Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid Reincarnation.

Before we reveal anything..

Awards.

View attachment 337176

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 337179

Bundesliga team of the year:

ter Stegen
Schmelzer Alderweireld Subotic
Fagner
Perisic Kvist Honda Gotze
Traore de-Jong

View attachment 337182View attachment 337183

Honda wins Bundesliga Player of the year and top goalscorer. Fantastic season for the Japanese man.

View attachment 337180View attachment 337181

Another proud moment for me for winning the Manager of the year for the second time in the Bundesliga and also winning the Players Manager for the second time. It means an awful lot to me and I mean that.

My player of the season:

View attachment 337185
Mario Gotze
Been excellent all season and his assist ratio is brilliant. He unlocks defences with his passing and is a all-round fantastic player. Well done Mario.

My young player of the season:

View attachment 337189
Marco Verratti
Many questioned if Verratti could handle it here after failing at Paris Saint-Germain. We have restored him as a player and he was a key part to our side for winning the league.

Next update I will reveal my decision.

Raùl...

View attachment 337190

I had made my decision. It was not an easy one and it took me countless hours until I had headaches about the thing. If I take over Madrid.. I can lead them to glory in the La Liga where I was plying my trade for my whole career and I am surrounded by home and people who love me. The board will always support me financially and I will have control over one of the most powerful clubs in history. I also thought about the negatives, what if just what if I fail as a manager there. I have worked my way towards this job and for it to happen now is brilliant and insane as my fourth year as a coach. I don't want to be remembered as a good player but a coach who was terrible for Madrid. I want to keep that legend status the Madrid fans humble me with. The pressure which comes with the job of instant success and buying superstars all the time. Then I had Dortmund to think about. I have built a young foundation of a team and invested alot of time and thought into the club which I don't want to go to waste. We have a project of improving every year and me learning new things all of the time. Not having millions and millions every season makes me develop players instead of already buying them for ridiculous money. The other options at Dortmund was, I could go home where I know I am hailed like a Prince and the fans love me, it could be a perfect story and to fall in love with the club all over again would be a dream come true. I thought about the options and in the end I had made a decision...

View attachment 337198

Raùl stays on at Dortmund.

I have not turned my back on Madrid, I just don't think it is the right time. I need to have more experience and I am not at the top of my managerial power yet, I know it. I also have a project with Dortmund which I wish to achieve, I have never left a job unfinished and my goal is to win the Champions League with the German team before I go elsewhere. I also want to travel, I don't want to leave Madrid after 5 years due to wanting to travel. I want to end my career at Madrid, after I have my experience. I have a team with one player over thirty in the Dortmund team which travelled to the semi-final. I won't give up with Dortmund but I wish to manage Real Madrid in the future. I will always be a Galactico and I promise I will manage the team one day, just not yet.

Pre Season and Transfers

View attachment 337210

View attachment 337211View attachment 337212View attachment 337213
View attachment 337214View attachment 337215

In's

Stefan de Vrij -
Young lad at Ajax who I have seen a few times. Will be a squad player and be used sparingly. Not bad for a free transfer for us.

James Rodriguez - Excellent signing for us on a free transfer and he can play anywhere in midfield which will be a massive asset for us. He currently has a broken leg though and will be out for the first few months of the season.

Adam Maher - The youngster will take place of the outgoing Moritz Leitner who when a mammoth bid came in it was time to sell. Maher is a very impressive player who will be used alot in the first team.

Roberto & Mesut Uncuncu - Youngsters brought in for the future and have very high hopes for them.

Out's

Kevin Grobkreutz -
A very good squad player who did well last year but I have brought in better for cheaper wages and when we receive cash. Grobkreutz is a great worker and was a good servant to the club. Koln will get a good deal in this and hope he succeeds.

Bashkim Kadrii - Had a good loan spell last year but I cannot see him getting anywhere near our first team. It was for the same fee we bought him four years ago but we will receive 25% of the next fee should he be sold.

Moritz Leitner - A sum which for a player that wasn't a first teamer last year we couldn't say no to. Leitner is still 23 and no doubt will improve but I feel we have a better replacement in James Rodriguez. We also have 20% of Leitners next fee should he move clubs.

The loans as you can see are for yougsters to get gametime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendlies

Lotte 1 - 3 Dortmund
de Vrij, Lewandowski (2)

Siegen 1 -4 Dortmund
de Vrij, Leitner, Doumbia, Perisic

Havre AC 0 - 2 Dortmund
Doumbia, Gotze

Stade Malherbe Caen 0 - 4 Dortmund
Gundogan, Reitz, Alderweireld, Lewandowski

Betis 1 - 4 Dortmund
Doumbia, Reitz (2), O.G

German Super Cup
Saturday 23rd July 2016

Imtech Arena

HSV 1 - 1 Dortmund (4-5 pens)
Gotze

MOTM: Kurt Zouma

Fourth time on the trot for Super cups. It is always nice to win a trophy at the start of the season aswell as it breeds confidence around the club. We had another brilliant pre-season winning every game and most comfortably. We are gunning for the Champions League this year and it may happen should we focus.

August / Agosto

View attachment 337216

Champions League Group Draw:

Dortmund
Arsenal
Shakhtar
Sparta Prague

Should be a battle between us and Arsenal for the first spot in the group. Never know though Shakhtar could spring a shock. I can't see Sparta Prague causing too many problems though

German Cup First Round
Sunday 14th August 2016

Sparda-Bank-Hessen-Stadion

Offenbach 0 - 2 Dortmund
Gotze(2)

MOTM: Mario Gotze

We should of scored more, I played a full strength team and expected them to batter this team. We will go through but I am slightly disappointed we didn't score more as the quality our team possesses we should be beating teams like these five or six nil.

German Cup Second Round Draw:

Duisberg v Dortmund

Bundesliga
Sunday 21st August 2016

Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt 0 - 2 Dortmund
Honda, Subotic

MOTM:
Neven Subotic

Nice way to start the season with a win. Keisue carried on his fine goalscoring form from last year. We look better as a defensive unit this year, we may not score as many goals but I don't think we will concede many either. As the saying goes, goals win games and clean sheets win trophies.

Bundesliga
Friday 26th August 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 1 Leverkusen
Honda, Zouma, Lewandowski (2)

MOTM: Robert Lewandowski

You wouldn't think in my first season Leverkusen was our main challengers. Nobody was last year as we finished almost 20 points clear of any team in sight. A dominant win which we controlled the game well and was unlucky not to keep a clean sheet today which is abit gutting for the lads.

League Table

View attachment 337217

September / Setiembre

View attachment 337218

Happy with life at Dortmund.

Bundesliga
Saturday 10th September 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
1 - 0 Gladbach
Honda

A rival victory is the best victory, especially in the Borussia derby. We should have had more goals but three points is on the board at the end of the day. We played magnificent and showed why we have won the title for the past three years. Sven Bender suffered a serious injury which could see him out for 3 months.

Champions League Group Stage
Wednesday 14th September 2016

Letna

Sparta Prague 2 - 4 Dortmund
Doumbia (2), Schmelzer, Rausch

MOTM: Seydou Doumbia

A little disappointed we conceded two against such a weak team and we was in cruise control most of the game but on the other hand, young lad Marco Rausch scored on his debut for the club. The 18 year old was delighted and the players round him made sure he would never forget it.

Bundesliga
Saturday 17th September 2016

Schauninsland-Reisen-Arena

Duisberg
0 - 1 Dortmund
Honda

MOTM: Marco Verratti

Again we are not in the goals but we have a clean sheet which I don't mind whatsoever. We could win every single game 1-0 and I will still be happy. Verratti is covering for Bender in the ball winning role and is making a very good job of it.

Bundesliga
Tuesday 20th September 2016
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Augsburg
Gotze, Honda, Doumbia

A little disappointed yet again with a soft goal but we have managed to score three where I must stay positive. Perisic doesn't seem to be capturing the form he has been in the past three seasons. He needs to find ideas as James Rodriguez will be back from injury soon.

Bundesliga
Saturday 24th September 2016

Co-face Arena

Mainz
0 - 3 Dortmund
Lewandowski (2), Maher

I love the fact we have goalscorers all over the team. It makes me feel proud when so many players at my disposal have the ability of putting the ball in the back of the net. Still unbeaten in the league which I hope we can replicate last seasons form

Tuesday 27th September 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
1 - 0 Shakhtar
Zouma, Honda sent off

Honda sent off in the fifth minute for intentional handball which really I thought was a pathetic decision it left us a task in Europe but we still managed to overcome the obstacle and gain three points to keep us top of the pile.

Player of the month

View attachment 337219
Kurt Zouma
The human rock has been a talisman at the heart of the defence.

League Table

View attachment 337220

October / Octubre

View attachment 337601

Bundesliga
Sunday 2nd October 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Bayern
Doumbia, Perisic
MOTM: Keisuke Honda

Excellent win against our fierce rivals. Carrying on our good form in the league we need to get off to a good start as teams will want a league title more than ever this year. I don't want to put pressure on the lads but I really really want the double this year.

Bundesliga
Saturday 15th October 2016
Imtech Arena

HSV0 - 1 Dortmund
Verratti

MOTM: Marcel Schmelzer

A very tight affair between us and Hamburg, it wasn't until the 68th minute where Marco Verratti hit a peach of a strike first time from 30 yards off the crossbar and in. It is one of the best finishes I have ever seen and such a clean strike of the ball earned us all three points

Tuesday 18th October 2016
Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 4 - 1 Dortmund
Verratti

Disappointed, very disappointed in the result how we can get beat 4-1 by Arsenal whom are the team of quality we will meet in the knockout rounds and we got utterly demolished. I expect better from the team.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd October 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 Hoffenheim
Zouma

Disappointed at the result, we have had maximum points in the league though so it takes the sting off things. I just hope we can get back to top form soon as we need it now more than ever.

German Cup Second Round
Wednesday 26th October 2016

Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena

Duisburg 0 - 4 Dortmund
Honda, Gotze, Maher (2)

MOTM: Adam Maher

A very nice win in the cup which we progress to the next round. Maher showed us what he is capable of and why we have signed him. We will take confidence into the next game and hopefully score more.

Third round draw:

Schalke or Freiburg v Dortmund

Bundesliga
Sunday 30th October 2017

RheinEnergieStadion

Koln 2 - 3 Dortmund
Subotic (2), Lewandowski

MOTM: Neven Subotic

A tight affair but we still got three points. Neven Subotic scored two wonderful headers and how much did he want them! The commitment was there from the team and we ground out the result.

Player of the month

View attachment 337615
Marco Verratti
The youngster has made a claim to be a regular with awesome performances this month.

League Table

View attachment 337617

Last edited:
November / Noviembre

View attachment 337644

Wednesday 2nd November 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 1 Arsenal
Gotze

Completely dominated and we conceded a counter attacking goal. We need another win to qualify from the group. Arsenal are very tough opposition and a draw is a good result and an improvement on the last game.

Bundesliga
Saturday 12th November 2016

Volkswagen Arena

Wolfsburg
0 - 3 Dortmund
Lewandowski (3)

Excellent result and a nice match ball for Robert Lewandowski. We approached the game with respect and a slight twinker with tactics, it worked wonders as Robert was finishing anything which was fed to him.

Tuesday 15th November 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund
4 - 0 Sparta Prague
Subotic, Honda, Doumbia, Rausch

MOTM:
Neven Subotic

Dominant result in a match we dominated. We have now qualified for the next round of the cup and the next game will determine who finishes top of the group. Young regen Rausch got his name on the scoresheet on a big stage which everyone at the club was delighted to see.

Bundesliga
Saturday 19th November 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 6 - 0 Furth
Maher (2), Gotze, Honda (2), Lewandowski

MOTM: Adam Maher

We had a brilliant performance today. The lads seemed up for it in every area of the pitch and won each individual battle. Maher scored a wonderful freekick for his second which Honda would of been proud to call his own.

Bundesliga
Tuesday 22nd November 2016

AWD-Arena

Hannover 2 - 3 Dormund
Rodriguez, Subotic, Lewandowski

Even though we won, the officials have robbed us clean. Hannover was awarded two penalties for a player that had dived twice!!!! I have seen this on the video replay and it is disgusting the decisions. We also had two goals ourselves disallowed for no reason. I am unhappy and ashamed at the standard of refereeing.

Bundesliga
Saturday 26th November 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Raùl's 200th game as manager.

Dortmund 3 - 1 Freiburg
Maher, Honda, Subotic

Brilliant for my milestone as a manager and a important three points. Subotic keeps up on his scoring streak and he is impressing. Freiburg have made some good signings this year and will be no mugs when people come to play them.

Wednesday 30th November 2016
Donbas-Arena

Shakhtar 2 - 4 Dortmund
Alderweireld, Rodriguez, Rausch (2)

MOTM: Marco Rausch

Sparkling performance from the lads away in Ukraine. Young regen Marco Rausch is making a claim and catching the eye with a brace in Europe. I will be looking to use him more after sparkling form in the games he has been used this year.

Player of the month

View attachment 337713
Neven Subotic
Excellent defensive duties as per and some goalscoring form to go with it

League Table

View attachment 337714

December / Deciembre

View attachment 337758

Bundesliga
Saturday 3rd December 2016
Mercades-Benz-Arena

Stuttgart 2 - 1 Dortmund
Schmelzer

Our first league loss of the season against the team which are our bogie team who always seem to get something off us. We musn't slacken off though as we have an important month ahead which we need to focus on and get maximum points.

Bundesliga
Saturday 10th December 2016

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Werder Bremen
Rodriguez (2), Subotic

MOTM: James Rodriguez

James Rodriguez come up with the goods today as he got a brace. The stats show how much we dominated the game and should have had more but I will accept any win. We extend our lead at the top and hope to still be top come the end of the season.

German Cup Third Round
Wednesday 14th December 2016

VELTINS-arena

Schalke 0 - 2 Dortmund
Doumbia, Verratti

We progress to the next round!!! I want to win the cup this year as we have had a two year absence without it and would love to bring it here again. We have another clean sheet aswell which is a bonus.

German Cup Quarter Final Draw:

Kaiserslauten v Dortmund

Player of the month

View attachment 337769
James Rodriguez
The arrival of him has lifted the teams performance.

Last edited:
January / Enero

View attachment 338261

Bundesliga
Friday 20th January 2017

BayArena

Leverkusen 1 - 0 Dortmund

We looked asif we wasn't prepared and Leverkusen played a very good game and deserved the win. I am not going to make excuses as they deserved it, we are still on top so I expect that we will bounce back straight away.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 25th January 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 1 Frankfurt
Zouma, Gundogan, Lewandowski (2)

Better response which I had expected from the lads, back to scoring ways and we killed Frankfurt off which gave us no worries all game. We need to have a little more aggression if anything in our game.

Bundesliga
Saturday 28th January 2017

Borussia-Park

Gladbach 1 - 1
Dortmund
Lewandowski

Derby day with high flying tempers. It was a frustrating afternoon for us but we left on a high with a point in the derby. Gladbach have got a very good squad this year and they will be there or there abouts this year.

Player of the month

View attachment 338262
Kurt Zouma
The lad looks like he has been playing for 25 years in the pro game. A fantastic player with a good attitude.

February / Febrero

View attachment 338263

Bundesliga
Saturday 5th February 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 0 Duisburg
Honda, Lewandowski (3)

We played with an excellent philosophy today. The flying full-backs was the main problem for Duisburg as they couldn't pick them up from deep and then handle the runs of them. A special mention for Robert aswell for another league ball added to his collection.

Bundesliga
Saturday 11th February 2017

SGL arena

Augsburg 1 -3 Dortmund
Doumbia (2), Maher

I played Seydou as we have a big game against Chelsea in the Champions League coming up. He has took his chance and scored a brilliant brace which I was delighted with his contribution today. We go into the game with full confidence.

Champions League First Knockout Round
Wednesday 15th February 2017
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 1 - 3 Chelsea
Subotic

Killed ourselves today. Conceded three away goals which will mean we will have to score atleast 3 at Stamford Bridge and that will be a mammoth task. The lads didn't seem to have the bottle in them today which has let me and the club down and I hope they can turn it around next leg.

Bundesliga
Saturday 18th February 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Mainz
Schmelzer, Subotic

A tight sided affair which we managed to edge after a tough defeat against Chelsea. We are still going strong in the league and I am looking to keep the league form up so we can add my fourth Bundesliga title to the trophies. We need to better performances as we have escaped some games recently.

Bundesliga
Wednesday 22nd February 2017

Signal Iduna

Dortmund 2 - 1 Schalke
Perisic, Lewandowski

A result which I would have taken before the match, Schalke have got a very good team and will always give us a tough game. We have had a brilliant display today and my team can be proud of themselves. We have a very important match next at Bayern.

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th February 2017

Allianz-Arena

FC Bayern 3 - 3 Dortmund
Subotic, Reus, Lewandowski

What a nerve wrenching match, We took the lead through Neven and got to half time 1-0 up and looked fairly comfortable. Bayern came out in the second half with all cylinders firing and scored two quick goals which stunned us into action. We scored again through Robert to level the game. Then Bayern scored in the 89th minute which looked to be the winner before Marco Reus popped up to secure us the draw. It will be very contriversial as Marco is going to Bayern at the end of the year.

Player of the month

View attachment 338264
Neven Subotic
Rock at the back and popping up with some vital goals.

League Table

View attachment 338265

March / Marzo

View attachment 338266

German Cup Quarter Finals
Wednesday 1st March 2017

Fritz-Walter-Stadion

Kaiserslauten 3 - 2 Dortmund
Perisic, Gundogan

MOTM: None.

We have lost to a team in the division below us. We should look and be disappointed with ourselves as I really wanted to win this cup this year. Left very disappointed and ashamed today.

Bundesliga
Saturday 4th March 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 HSV
Diego Renan, Honda, Schmelzer

An example of why our full-backs have been crucial to us all season, they bomb forward at every given opportunity. They both grabbed a goal today after gut bursting runs which they was rewarded for. We dominated the game from the start to finish and deserve all three points.

Champions League Knockout Round Second Leg
Tuesday 7th March 2017
Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 1 - 0 Dortmund (4-1 agg)

A much better performance away from home but we still go out of the Champions League which I am very disappointed about and bitter as I thought we may get to the final this year but it wasn't meant to be. We played better today and deserved a result.

Bundesliga
Saturday 11th March 2017

Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Stadion

Hoffenheim 1 - 3 Dortmund
Lewandowski (3)

MOTM:
Robert Lewandowski

A first half hat-trick from the man himself. Mr.Dortmund. Robert has been loyal to the club despite some big offers coming in for him in the summer and after speaking to him about it he said he wanted to stay at the club and win the Champions League with them. Another match ball this season for him.

Bundesliga
Saturday 25th March 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 4 - 3 Koln
Lewandowski (2), Subotic, Schmelzer

Yes we won, the officials have disgusted me. Three penalties for Koln which two of them was not after watching on replays. He deserves a ban from reffing after calling some appauling decisions which nearly cost us. I am utterly disappointed and hope the Bundesliga will review their choice of referees.

Bundesliga
Friday 31st March 2017

VELTINS-arena

Schalke 0 - 3 Dortmund
Gotze, Lewandowski, Perisic

Excellent result away from home and we must be closing in on the fourth successive Bundesliga title. Performances all round was excellent and we can be proud of ourselves in the performance which we displayed character and courage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the month

View attachment 338271
Marcel Schmelzer
The flying fullback has been one of the most consistent performers.

League Table

View attachment 338297

Last edited:
April / Avril

View attachment 338287

Bundesliga
Saturday 8th April 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 0 Wolfsburg
Honda, Perisic, Gotze

Another clean sheet for the lads at the back which as pleasing. We played well yet again and carry on our assault on the Bundesliga. Unless a minor miracle happens we cannot lose the league but we still want to finish the season strong.

Bundesliga
Saturday 15th April 2017

Trolli Arena

Furth 2 - 5 Dortmund
Subotic, Honda, Rodriguez, Gotze (2)

CHAMPIIIIIIIIIIIIONNNNNNNNNESSSSSS!!!!!!

A brilliant result for the lads knowing that if we won today the league would be ours. We managed to smash five past Furth who looked from early doors like they was abit sluggish to balls and reacting to situations. I also entered the Spanish hall of fame as managers which is a fantastic achievement for me.

Bundesliga
Saturday 22nd April 2017

Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 2 - 1 Hannover
Subotic, Honda

MOTM:
Mario Gotze

Still keeping on winning despite the league already sealed, I'm delighted to see it and going to play some youngsters in the last few games of the year. We still want to win though and if they don't play well they will be substituted!!

Bundesliga
Saturday 29th April 2017

MAGE SOLAR stadion

Freiburg 2 - 3 Dortmund
Rausch, Schmelzer, Doumbia

MOTM: Marco Rausch

The youngsters didn't let us down!! The attacking midfielder Rausch picked up the Man of the Match award aswell which proves they can be ready for the Bundesliga. We dominated the game but conceded two daft goals but Seydou was there to pop up with the winner in the 93rd minute.

Player of the month

View attachment 338310
Mario Gotze
The Dortmund faithful lad topped up on assists and goals this month.

League Table

View attachment 338324

May / Mayo

View attachment 338326
OURS!!!!!!

Bundesliga
Saturday 6th May 2017
Signal Iduna Park

Dortmund 3 - 1 Stuttgart
Lewandowski, Zouma, Subotic

A solid win which makes us break the record points barrier ever achieved in the Bundesliga, we want to win our last game to ensure we can make that record hard to beat for a very long time. Again, young players who was given a chance impressed very much so.

Bundesliga
Saturday 13th May 2017

Weserstadion

Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Dortmund
Rodriguez

MOTM: Sven Bender

Not utterly disappointed as we have won the league in a brilliant fashion and it was still a good display. We will be out partying tonight till the early hours celebrating the quadrouple Bundesliga title in a row. Maybe we can make it 5 in a row next year? Who knows..

Final League Table

View attachment 338331

Congrats again mate, all a bit easy now ;)

Wow absolutely romped to the title, well done

On a side note, how are Ingolstadt doing? did they ever get promoted

This is such a great story, kept me interested throughout, to turn down Real Madrid must of been the hardest decision you've ever faced

Wow absolutely romped to the title, well done

On a side note, how are Ingolstadt doing? did they ever get promoted
Currently in the German 2nd division mate :)

This is such a great story, kept me interested throughout, to turn down Real Madrid must of been the hardest decision you've ever faced
Thanks alot, the more support I get the more I want to carry on! Yeah I wanted to go to Real but I wouldn't want to leave them. I want to travel round Europe eventually but have a goal in mind with Dortmund.

Pre-season and Transfers

View attachment 338469

View attachment 338471View attachment 338472View attachment 338473View attachment 338474View attachment 338475View attachment 338476View attachment 338477View attachment 338478

In's

Mario Imbamba - Youngster who will be going out on loan. A bargain at 575k.

Silvio Iglesias - Will be going into the first team as I will be looking to use Gotze as my attacking midfielder and he can fill the right midfield role.

Zika Stojic - Replacement for Alderweireld as Toby wasn't making the team and a very good offer came in for him which we thought was the right thing to do. High hopes for Stojic.

Angel Di Maria - A very low transfer price for a proven midfielder on the European stage. I will be using him in place of Perisic and he still has 2 or 3 good years in him before he starts to decline.

Jefferson Montero - Brought in as backup for the wings. If anyone gets injured I believe Jefferson has the quality to stand in.

Gustavo Gomez - Another young centre back brought in as replacement for Alderweireld he will compete with Stojic to take Toby's place but they will have to prove to me who deserves it.

Idrissa Domoraud - Had a very good season in the Norweigen league and I will be loaning him out to a lower club to help him development.

Horacio Marquez - We was slightly light in the midfield department and Horacio has some wonderful traits about him and will be an asset to the squad.

Leon Goretzka - Played very well against us in the league a few times and I will be using the lad alot as I am very very intrigued what he can do for us.

Out's

Marco Verratti - The lad had a wonderful year for us and we brought him in for a bargain 8m but when Arsenal came calling with a mammoth offer I thought the money can be used elsewhere and keep our finances high.

Ademilson - For a striker thats never been part in my plans and to make 10m on him is wonderful. He just didn't have the quality to get into our striking force but I wish him all the best at Juventus.

Viktor Fischer - I was debating on keeping Fischer but when I saw that Di Maria was available and wanted less wages that Viktor demanded on his new contract a nice 4m profit on him had to be accepted.

Toby Alderweireld - Wasn't the same player after he came back from his injury and was constantly kept out by Zouma and Subotic. Derby from the Premier League stumped up 20m for his services which was a great deal for us.

Ivan Perisic - Was knocked out of his position when James Rodriguez came. He has been a brilliant servant to the club and I wish him the best, he has a real eye for goal and Hamburg have got a good deal.

Keisuke Honda - I had a chat with Keisuke and he is getting on and towards the end of the last season his performances seemed to drop dramatically. He decided he wanted to leave and moneybags Sochaux-Montbe came calling for his services and we managed to strike a deal.

Friendlies

FC Istres 1 - 1 Dortmund
Subotic

Lotte 0 - 1 Dortmund
Stojic

Man Utd 3 - 0 Dortmund

German Super Cup
Saturday 29th July 2017
Fritz-Walter-Stadion

Kaiserslautern 1 - 3 Dortmund
Di Maria, Maher, Rodriguez

I didn't realise 2nd division Kaiserslautern won the German Cup Final. They managed to beat us, Bayern and then Schalke in the final which is no easy feat so I give them credit. We wasn't to be beaten today though as we wanted revenge for what happened in the cup. Di Maria got a goal on his debut and his skill with the ball is brilliant and will be an asset this year.

We have made 55m profit this year in Transfers and profit for the 3rd season in a row. I am all for club stability and I know I will have funds to spend when I need them. We are 200M in profit, I like to know that we have stability at the club.

​LET THE SEASON COMMENCE!

Back