So you only use Standard when you meet a team that you never met before?
Im playing in swedish first division. Having mixed result so far, most of the conceded goals seems to be from corners or free kicks.

So you only use Standard when you meet a team that you never met before?
Im playing in swedish first division. Having mixed result so far, most of the conceded goals seems to be from corners or free kicks.

use control mate :)

I have edited the set pieces well, I am not sure why you are conceding! maybe try and edit them yourself to counter the mistakes leading to the goals ;)

Going well so far (1 league game :D) won Manchester Utd 4:1 away with Tottenham ^^)

if I were to use this with Cavani or RVP on top, what striker setting would you suggest for maximal potential?

RVP and Cavani as poachers.. really? None of them are particularly fast

Last edited:
Hey Raikan this tactic is awesome (won everything except i lost from Arsenal in league cup) but should i leave the Attacking tactic when i play with bigger teams (Arsenal,Man City,Chelsea,Man Utd)??

I'm finding that since I have installed patch 12.1.1 this tactic has gone to pieces. Was brilliant before hand. Have tried your mega pack but not having much joy at the moment.

if I were to use this with Cavani or RVP on top, what striker setting would you suggest for maximal potential?

I played with Lukaku as a Poacher in Raikan's newest 4-3-3 (AMC) and he was amazing :)

Ive been doing good with arsenal, 2nd place in league, won FA cup but knocked out early in CL. Second season having quite a bit of problems though, a lot of players getting injured and a lot of red cards.

Ive been doing good with arsenal, 2nd place in league, won FA cup but knocked out early in CL. Second season having quite a bit of problems though, a lot of players getting injured and a lot of red cards.

sorry to hear that mate, are you rotating tactics or not?

sorry to hear that mate, are you rotating tactics or not?

No, same tactic always. What do you think about RVP? Poacher is fine for him? Or any advice on who to sign for arsenal with the starting team?

No, same tactic always. What do you think about RVP? Poacher is fine for him? Or any advice on who to sign for arsenal with the starting team?

RVP is great, Paloschi is cheap and fantastic! Doumbia is a machine too!

First game of the season, RVP gets injured for 4 months. lol?
EDIT: Raikan what do you think of carlos fierro up front?

Last edited: