Erik Lamela is left footed (AML) and Miralem Pjanic (AMR) I think.. Osvaldo can play at the wings. There is also Borini as a striker.

Lamela is young, get Willian or Douglas Costa and use Lamela for smaller games! Osvaldo is good as well! Pjanic is very good but more of an Amc no?

Buy Paloschi - Chievo!

Hello,Raikan! I hove some problems with your tactic. I use it with PSG. My poacher is Sow,playmaker Pastore. I have problems with creating CCC :(

Hello,Raikan! I hove some problems with your tactic. I use it with PSG. My poacher is Sow,playmaker Pastore. I have problems with creating CCC :(

how many matches have you played? what is your match prep on? what is the fluidity of the tactic?

I've played 8 friendlies and 7 league games,match prep is on defending pos/average, tactic is already fluid

increase the tempo mate :) play higher line and use control :)

Still playing with Ajax in first season. Season's end approaching. Won the League (10 point before Twente) and I am in the final of
the Dutch Cup. More fun is the win against Chelsea in the QF of the CL (2-0 at home and 1-2 away) Now in the Semi's againgst Man City and lost the away match with 1-2. Will let you know if I win (against all predictions) and get to the final against Barca, who's beaten Arsenal with 2-0 at home.

Looking forward to next season with new signings and new (better) staff.

Another masterpiece from Raikan. I am playing with Real Madrid and it is like a walk in the park. In 2 seasons I won everything, and got some impresive results. Just look at the pictures below.

View attachment 220414View attachment 220415View attachment 220416View attachment 220417View attachment 220418View attachment 220419View attachment 220420View attachment 220421View attachment 220422View attachment 220423View attachment 220424View attachment 220425View attachment 220426View attachment 220427View attachment 220428

And stats of my best players in two seasons:

View attachment 220429View attachment 220430View attachment 220431View attachment 220432View attachment 220433View attachment 220434View attachment 220435View attachment 220436

I also have one question: Do I have to make any changes to the tactic, because I'm in 3rd season now, and I guess Al is getting used of this tactic. Soon I'll play with PSG, and I can post some results if you want.

Nice to get Aguero "back" to Madrid. Think it will be a warm welcome in the derby matches ;)

He already scored 3 goals against them, so I think they love him now :) haha

Hello raikan

im starting this tactic with roma who do you suggest on the left en on the right wing??

View attachment 220482View attachment 220483
Hello,

This tactic is EPIC. You have created the best tactic for fm12. I',m playing 2nd match on this tactic and I won 10:0 away with full domination OMFG I CANT BELIVE IT. That is the tactic what I was looking for :) I will give u some SS. Good job mate I'll play all season on this tactic and will post some more SS.

Last edited:
ha, i'm kidding mate... I can see your a busy guy!

It would just help to know what to look for to fit in with how you've designed the tactic itself.

I've looked at the settings and used my head to figure out but would benefit me (and others?) greatly to know what you think would work best!

all the normal type players that you can see from the other tactics (CCC Pure perfection etc) its all the same!

the DLP needs good passing, decisions, first touch and creativity

all the normal type players that you can see from the other tactics (CCC Pure perfection etc) its all the same!

the DLP needs good passing, decisions, first touch and creativity

Can you give me the lin to the post that has that info on please buddy?

Things like what you gave there for the DLP are perfect!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...most-important-stats-per-position-thread.html

Suggested Player types:

Goalkeeper:
Good old fashioned Keeper normal shot stopper etc
(Maarten Stekelenburg, De Gea, Cech)

Full Backs:
Good on defense and positioning, high work rate, good marking, plus: good at running with ball and passing/crossing
(
Schwaab, Fucile, Jonathan, Gabriel Silva)

Centrebacks:

Composed and determined, pacey and good anticipation is a must
(Ferdinand, Kjaer)

Ball Winning Mid
Good stamina, work rate, tackling, strength teamwork, passing and positioning, good old fashioned Centre Defensive mid:
(Mascherano, Ognjen Vukojevic, Yann M'Vila)

Advanced Playmaker:

Centre Mid Left:

Creative passer, good dribbling & first touch, good off the ball and technique and decisions are a must! Flair!
(Modric, Van Der Vaar, Eriksen, Yttergard Jennsen)

Deep lying playmaker:

Centre Mid Right:

Good passing, creativity, first touch, off the ball, strength, anticipation!
(Moutinho, Carrick, Pirlo)

Inside Forwards:Wingers
Extremely quick, agile, determined good decision makers, high flair and dribbling and crossing. Good off the ball movement, stamina are also very important. Composure and finishing really helpful to!
(Hulk, Willian, Di Maria)

Striker:

Poacher, quick and good at finishing, off the ball.
(Hernandez, Lavezzi, Welbeck, Pato)