Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

hey bud,

please give at least a screenshot of the tactic/formation itself and a little more info
smile.gif

thanks

hey bud,

please give at least a screenshot of the tactic/formation itself and a little more info
smile.gif

thanks

wahahhaa :) well played sir!

For the dozen people I sent it to to test I did give them info on it :) hahahah! but you are right!

uploaded it now and will edit the OP :)

About shouts you say "you CAN use" but do you use them each match ? I'm not a big fan of shouts :/

About shouts you say "you CAN use" but do you use them each match ? I'm not a big fan of shouts :/

I do sometimes mate :) if playing against weaker teams I use get ball forward and pass into space

see what works the best for you and your players

Surely someone has to test this with Dortmund, no?

I am doing this)only played 3 matches. 2 comfortable wins at home and 1 loss to Bayern away 1-2. I started using it from January

I am doing this)only played 3 matches. 2 comfortable wins at home and 1 loss to Bayern away 1-2. I started using it from January

nice mate, Bayern are tough! especially away!

hows the football and pressing so far?

quite a few of the members who PM'd me last night (over 60) are using Dortmund :)

Half way through a season with Dortmund, guess I could get my players familiar with this and try it next season.
Actually it's not far off the one I'm using atm, might just start using it now if the players are decently happy with it.

Last edited:
Half way through a season with Dortmund, guess I could get my players familiar with this and try it next season.
Actually it's not far off the one I'm using atm, might just start using it now if the players are decently happy with it.

good luck bud :) hope it works out

nice mate, Bayern are tough! especially away!

hows the football and pressing so far?

quite a few of the members who PM'd me last night (over 60) are using Dortmund :)
Nice! But it's only 3 matches! I like the way amc plays! Unfortunately Gotze is injured for 8 months((I use Leitner and he looks good!

Nice! But it's only 3 matches! I like the way amc plays! Unfortunately Gotze is injured for 8 months((I use Leitner and he looks good!

yeah no doubt :)

thats exactly what I spent THE most time on getting right! getting the AMC involved! links up play beautifully, drops deep to get on the ball as Mario does in real life!

really sorry to hear about Mario bud, that is a big blow!

You can even try play Gundogan there if you like?

Try Gundogan, you have Sahin and Bender who can cover CM. He's not on the same level as Gotze but he's still very good further up the pitch and Leitner is a little young.

Try Gundogan, you have Sahin and Bender who can cover CM. He's not on the same level as Gotze but he's still very good further up the pitch and Leitner is a little young.

great minds :p see above!

you can even play Bender in the DLP role, just tone down through balls and play Kehl as BWM :)

there are a few options! Leitner is a tad too young and does not have the required work rate and team work stats

great minds :p see above!

you can even play Bender in the DLP role, just tone down through balls and play Kehl as BWM :)

there are a few options! Leitner is a tad too young and does not have the required work rate and team work stats
Thanks! But Gundogan was injured to(((besides I have Diame and Drage! I sold Lewandowski and bought Bony and Abel! What role should I give them as a forward?

Thanks! But Gundogan was injured to(((besides I have Diame and Drage! I sold Lewandowski and bought Bony and Abel! What role should I give them as a forward?

Bony would be good with DLF, Abel switch to poacher or AF :)

the only thing that really changes is the hold up ball instruction if you change the role :) left it like that on purpose as I switch to AF quite a lot as well when my DLF striker is injured!

They should both work fine as deep lying forwards.