Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

I used this tactic towards the end of my first season with PSG. I had already won the league when I placed this tactic in but I still had 6 league games left which of course I wanted to win. The highlight of these 6 games was a 4-2 away win at Lyon. I also had the final of the Champions League against Manchester United which I won 2-1. Safe to say its been a good start. Now approaching my second season so going to use this from the start. Just signed Ter Stegen, Varane and Suarez, those three along with Bender, Hamsik and Insigne who I signed in my first season. I can't wait to use this for a whole season :) Early signs are promising.

Orite people, about to start a save with dortmund but can anyone tell me what programme i can use to extract this tactic for my mac because i wanna give this a try when i start the save. So if someone could tell me a programme to help me extract the tactic on a mac it would be much appreciated.

Orite people, about to start a save with dortmund but can anyone tell me what programme i can use to extract this tactic for my mac because i wanna give this a try when i start the save. So if someone could tell me a programme to help me extract the tactic on a mac it would be much appreciated.

Mate it is .tac file, no need to extract it. Just put it in Tactics folder. Don't know wher folder is on MAC, I use windows, and my folder is C:\Users\xy\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Tactics

Mate it is .tac file, no need to extract it. Just put it in Tactics folder. Don't know wher folder is on MAC, I use windows, and my folder is C:\Users\xy\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Tactics

Cheers for the help pal, I'm new to all the macbook stuff haha. Iyl give it a go now.

I am using this tac with Atalanta at Serie A, i will inform you the scores, and can you tell me how i can get your skin, or is it club logos at score section, very very beautiful...

He Raikan do i got to change the dms function as dlp or anchorman ?? What instructions should i put to them

Surprisingly, I haven't done an Arsenal save yet on FM13, maybe I'll give this tactic a go. Would Arteta be better as the DLP or BWM? Santi or Wilshere as starting AMC?

Last edited:
Hey Raikan!

It's FANTASTIC that you've brought another tactic out. Just wondering, could you show your transfer for your Man utd save? I saw from your SS's you've bought a fair few people I wouldnt of thought of

Will begin using this tactic straight away!

Eveything about this is perfect so far working really well but i seem to get atleast 3 yellows every game and sending off sometimes. Anything i can do about this?

just reduce tackling on people taking yellow cards will help you here

Raikan. Could you please take a screenshot of your training schedule and upload it? Thanks a lot :)

Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2

it seams good tactic mester raikkon...but i have question...i have giroud and chicharito in forwards,,,whats your recommendation for line up...

Good tactic. Gonna try it 1 season with United will let you know how it goes :)

Btw 3 games in row I manage to get 3 injures anyway to stop that to happen?

Good solid tactic btw!

Last edited:
I used this tactic without so much succes so today i decided to change to your complete madness DM tactic for my Bayern save and so far i have used it in 3 games with these results: Vs. Shakthar 4-0 vs. Schalke 8-0 vs Stuttgart 7-0. Love your work :)

I might give this a try with Schalke, been looking for a solid tactic that uses inside forwards